Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,631 members, 7,944,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 08:16 AM

Men Who Hit and Run | Ladies Who Eat and Run - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Who Hit and Run | Ladies Who Eat and Run (5020 Views)

Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut / TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / Your Advice For Women Who Hit A Certain Age And Are Desperate To Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Who Hit and Run | Ladies Who Eat and Run by topup: 5:10am On Oct 20, 2008
These type of people aren't a problem until the relationship ends, it's all good being an unrealistically blissful relationship (and is it a crime to believe that one can exist in this day and age??), but when the relationship ends do we start to complain,

Are we gullable for believing people can give their all and break away from the norm?

Am I unrealistic to think that all he wants from me is love and care? Should I assume that every guy who claims to be madly in love with me, wants to sleep with me? How will I differentiate him from the real deal?

I think it's more an issue of regeneration, these things will happen despite any game or tactic we use to protect ourselves, you can't have a meaningful relationship without meaning it, so it's unfortunate we can't have our cake and eat it. Shame on these people who feel the need to play the other sex, shame on their lack of confidence that needs to prey on unsuspecting people to climb up their imaginary point board.

Should we change the way we are because they do these things? Should we change the recipe because there may be a rotten tomato in the soup?

No, I believe we should work on just regenerating ourselves, if we are unfortunate to be played and messed about, we should be able to pick ourselves up, and move on because these things happen and to believe that we should change our behaviour in relationships because of it is to allow it to become the norm/accepted.

You fall, pick yourself up, dust yourself and get back in line!
Re: Men Who Hit and Run | Ladies Who Eat and Run by GINODRAM(m): 4:11pm On Oct 28, 2008
Eat and run,or Hit and run,we all the same,the girl who accepts a lunch date knowing fully well that she isnt going home with the guy is as guilty as the Player who hops from one bed to another, anyway sha,the swingers have the day
Re: Men Who Hit and Run | Ladies Who Eat and Run by tpia1: 3:08am On Jan 07, 2011
I wonder why these kind of people operate very smoothly without a hitch?

good question.

both types deserve each other and would make ideal partners, imo.
Re: Men Who Hit and Run | Ladies Who Eat and Run by boom247: 5:03am On Apr 07, 2011
Ok guyz,see it this way,Because Men Hit and Run.Dont u think that they deserve Eat and Run chicks.
I have a girl friend,who happens to b in so much love with this guy that she sacrificed all 4 d dude but this dude finally dumped her.
This dude however fell in love with a Babe who happens to b into Eat and Run game.What goes around comes around.
Re: Men Who Hit and Run | Ladies Who Eat and Run by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 30, 2011
There are far more eat and run girls than there are hit and run guys. Most girls have eat and run mentality anyway. You entertain a guy's toasting while claiming that you don't want to sleep with him - yet you accept his gifts, recharge cards, lunches and brunches, etc. Are you not a thief? Since there is no free lunch in this world, I expect girls to turn down a guy's gifts, lunch dates, money, and spending in general if they have no intention of sleeping with/dating him. Anything less makes you an 'eat and run' thief.
Re: Men Who Hit and Run | Ladies Who Eat and Run by Princek12(m): 2:42pm On May 30, 2011
How about "hit and run" guys date "eat and run" ladies. That will surely be a match made in a heaven, and an interesting scenario to see who has the most game. Maybe these two types of guys and ladies avoid themselves and prey on the vulnerable victim.
Re: Men Who Hit and Run | Ladies Who Eat and Run by tpia5: 2:49pm On May 30, 2011
Since the keyword here is run, why dont they go jogging together afterwards.

Burn some calories before saying goodbye.
Re: Men Who Hit and Run | Ladies Who Eat and Run by Pennywise(m): 3:28pm On May 30, 2011
@OP
Its a game and the name of the game is baiting!

I can only advice the menfolk. It comes natural to every girl/woman even the inexperienced to bait. Sometimes u are

really unlucky, u stumble upon a pro. U must decide from the outset the extent of your exposure and how tightly you

hold your leash. When u get to that limit, be free to cut the leash it doesnt matter if she keeps running b/c when

eventually she looks back u are gone. Separation is least painful for both parties. You are then free again for other

interests of pursuit. Losers are those who risk everything even taking loans and are parmanently scarred. Some of

them will proceed to exact revenge and then end up in jail or invite public ridicule.

For you girls who have turned baiting into some kind of a career, beware it can be dangerous. Your reward for this con activity may be closer than you think.

Men who hit and run? It is in the nature of every man to want to get laid. Usually as frequently as possible with different ladies and they may even lie for that purpose. If u are not keen on the relationship, dont accept anything he brings.
Re: Men Who Hit and Run | Ladies Who Eat and Run by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 30, 2011
usually they are the product of hurt and pain themselves. After being 'played' they see love as a game, the
object of which is to pull out before you end up as the 'dumpee'. I call such men and women COWARDS.
Not being able to rise above those that have hurt them in the past and instead inflicting emotional pain on those
who wear their hearts on their sleeves to them, cowards they are indeed.
Re: Men Who Hit and Run | Ladies Who Eat and Run by hildaa(f): 10:47am On Oct 24, 2011
these also qualifies the popular adage that says "all the glitters are not gold"
Re: Men Who Hit and Run | Ladies Who Eat and Run by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 24, 2011
the end result of eating and running na akpu belle because u go dey tempted to overfeed.Naija women i hope una don hear ooooo grin grin
Re: Men Who Hit and Run | Ladies Who Eat and Run by born2boink(m): 11:03am On Oct 24, 2011
I remember the case of my friend sunday, who bought a car because he wanted to be cheating girls
Re: Men Who Hit and Run | Ladies Who Eat and Run by Wantedola(m): 4:49pm On Feb 04, 2020
abbey02:
we are all the same.thats why it is very good to know the kind of guy/girl we want before going into relationship.but how will someone know the good guys/gals?.

Honestly I'm not sure you can. The lady that ruin my life wears hijab. I thought I've met an harmless dove. I still haven't recovered from the venomous strikes yet.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Bad Experience With A Girl In The Bank / Checkout This Conversation Between This Guy And A Lady Over Sex Doll (photos) / Age 24 I'm A Virgin, Are They Still Virgins My Age?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.