Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,630 members, 7,951,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:24 PM

The Toll Gate Principle Of Wealth Creation - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Toll Gate Principle Of Wealth Creation (1396 Views)

Nigeria’s Top Five Billionaires Whose Wealth Could Wipe Out Extreme Poverty / Dangote Loses 32% Of Wealth In 2016 – Bloomberg Index / Understanding The Basic Principle Of Generating Income Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Toll Gate Principle Of Wealth Creation by pukena(m): 6:36pm On Jul 11, 2015
A toll gate is a barrier across a road where drivers or pedestrians must pay to go further. As a kid, each time we travel to the village for Xmas, my dad would always stop at a toll gate along Aba-Umuahia Higway to pay. Then, there were varying tolls collected depending on the type of your car. Dad would always pay maybe 1 naira while the big lorries paid maybe 5 naira. But every car MUST pay something in order to pass that point. It was against the law not to pay something!

Amazing!!! This is exciting!

"Now how does that have to do with business?" you may ask.

Let me put it this way. To create consistent wealth, you must offer a saleable product or service that people cannot help but pay you for no matter how little the amount, consistently and daily so that cumulatively, you amass more wealth.

Hmm...too much grammar abi?

Ok here is my story to buttress this point.

For many years, my source of income in business was epileptic. Seasons of abundant, then long season of scarceness. That means, I was involved in one-off deals that might just give me some bucks for a period but that's about that....the money will finish eventually because it is one-off. It could be helping someone buy a computer and getting a service charge for that, or teaching a novice desktop publishing for 1 month and charging N10,000. The money would usually finish before two days. Or organizing a seminar and charging an entrance fee. By the time you offset bills accrued for the event, you have little or nothing left.

That was my experience for a long time until I stumbled on this principle. Instead of hitting a jackpot once in a while, I prefer having constant and daily trickles of money. Wow!! I was excited.

But what can I do that would guarantee me steady and daily income? I found it!!

Today, I make averagely N15,000-N20,000 daily after the day's work from small business. You do the maths for the month.

Discover a need, create a system that can meet that need. That's a business. Then go on to structure that business in a way that it pays you daily!

Now you have a toll gate of your own!!!

Source: http://richerlife.net/blog/toll-gate-principle-wealth-creation

Re: The Toll Gate Principle Of Wealth Creation by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 11, 2015
Cool stuff!
Re: The Toll Gate Principle Of Wealth Creation by tpiar: 11:22pm On Mar 04, 2016
sounds interesting.

(1) (Reply)

Discover The Secret Behind EXPIRED DOMAIN Names.by Andybest / Learn Organic Cream Making / Get Your Business Logo, Banners, Flyers Etc Today At A Cheaper Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.