Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,169 members, 7,913,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 01:42 AM

How Buhari’s Slow Pace Is Affecting The War Against Boko Haram! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Buhari’s Slow Pace Is Affecting The War Against Boko Haram! (14612 Views)

Meltdown In Nigeria Is Affecting Neighbouring Countries - Benin President / How Buhari’s Kitchen Cabinet Is Crumbling - Ripples Nigeria / This Is What Patrick Obahiagbon Has To Say About Buhari’s ‘slow Motion’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Buhari’s Slow Pace Is Affecting The War Against Boko Haram! by 234GT(m): 7:08pm On Jul 11, 2015
Baba go slowwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: How Buhari’s Slow Pace Is Affecting The War Against Boko Haram! by Maxymilliano(m): 7:08pm On Jul 11, 2015
Buhari slow pace is affecting almost all sector of the economy: no policy pronouncements, no direction ...
Re: How Buhari’s Slow Pace Is Affecting The War Against Boko Haram! by phemmyB: 7:10pm On Jul 11, 2015
k
Re: How Buhari’s Slow Pace Is Affecting The War Against Boko Haram! by agitator: 7:10pm On Jul 11, 2015
The peoples General Buhari. grin grin grin grin

please lead the army
Re: How Buhari’s Slow Pace Is Affecting The War Against Boko Haram! by Suspect33(m): 7:11pm On Jul 11, 2015
tobimillar:
Pmb pls pls don't let my one vote waste
dont worry he is using ur vote to tend to his cows, ur vote is not a waste grin

1 Like

Re: How Buhari’s Slow Pace Is Affecting The War Against Boko Haram! by pBuhari(f): 7:11pm On Jul 11, 2015
just observing
Re: How Buhari’s Slow Pace Is Affecting The War Against Boko Haram! by ajepako(f): 7:11pm On Jul 11, 2015
Chisos! See this administration playing with the lives of innocent and defenseless masses ?

Chai...diaris god oh! shocked shocked shocked[color=#006600][/color]
Re: How Buhari’s Slow Pace Is Affecting The War Against Boko Haram! by Kenmoris22: 7:15pm On Jul 11, 2015
All this useless sporters of otuoke man that hate buhari should ask them self what gej achieve in his 6 years tenur before saying any thing against buhari
Re: How Buhari’s Slow Pace Is Affecting The War Against Boko Haram! by shalomm: 7:16pm On Jul 11, 2015
Re: How Buhari’s Slow Pace Is Affecting The War Against Boko Haram! by ajepako(f): 7:18pm On Jul 11, 2015
samzheee:
yuh people sud leave ds man now, its barely 2months he took over, GEJ couldn't do anything for 6yrs

The way you 'leave 'Jonathan alone? abi?
Re: How Buhari’s Slow Pace Is Affecting The War Against Boko Haram! by InvertedHammer: 7:19pm On Jul 11, 2015
Mogidi:
What can we say, it would be wrong to say Ntorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
/
Ntoooor to who?

The fire, if and when started, will consume all including you.

So who are you " ntooooring"?

/

1 Like

Re: How Buhari’s Slow Pace Is Affecting The War Against Boko Haram! by ajepako(f): 7:19pm On Jul 11, 2015
folabayo1:
Rome wasn't built in a day! I commend buhari for not letting insults and rubbish talks discourage him from working harder.

I just pray DAT one day we will all love disss man and appr his good work.

If I hear!
Re: How Buhari’s Slow Pace Is Affecting The War Against Boko Haram! by Mogidi: 7:23pm On Jul 11, 2015
InvertedHammer:

/
Ntoooor to who?

The fire, if and when started, will consume all including you.

So who are you " ntooooring"?

/

How many bombs have boko haram detonated successfully outside the north? The fire would only engulf the north or some parts of the SW.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Buhari’s Slow Pace Is Affecting The War Against Boko Haram! by TheMadame(f): 7:24pm On Jul 11, 2015
First of all,I voted for General Buhari and I have no doubt in my mind that he is the right man for the job. However the snail speed of his governance in making vital appointments is stalling the progress and movement of the country.
The whole country is on auto pilot lock down.
Baba, please hit the ground running.
Re: How Buhari’s Slow Pace Is Affecting The War Against Boko Haram! by PassingShot(m): 7:25pm On Jul 11, 2015
Suspect33:
smileyLike if u truly miss Goodluck Jonathan.. Share if otherwise angry
The earlier you accept that Jona is already history the better for your healthy living. He is gone and gone forever.

2 Likes

Re: How Buhari’s Slow Pace Is Affecting The War Against Boko Haram! by hamzakito(m): 7:25pm On Jul 11, 2015
dullard daura.... dat man want bokoharam to extend to other part of the country.. dats y he removed soldiers from the roads
Re: How Buhari’s Slow Pace Is Affecting The War Against Boko Haram! by Suspect33(m): 7:27pm On Jul 11, 2015
PassingShot:

The earlier you accept that Jona is already history, the better for your healthy living. He is gone and gone forever.
wat is dis one saying... I cast out the spirit of foolishness from your life.... Smebody shout AMEEEEEN grin
Re: How Buhari’s Slow Pace Is Affecting The War Against Boko Haram! by PassingShot(m): 7:33pm On Jul 11, 2015
[s]
Suspect33:
wat is dis one saying... I cast out the spirit of foolishness from your life.... Smebody shout AMEEEEEN grin
[/s]

1 Like

Re: How Buhari’s Slow Pace Is Affecting The War Against Boko Haram! by myproperty(m): 7:38pm On Jul 11, 2015
samzheee:
yuh people sud leave ds man now, its barely 2months he took over, GEJ couldn't do anything for 6yrs

People are dieing on a daily basis and you said we should leave him alone? You bringing Goodluck into the matter whereas the same Goodluck you claim didn't do anything in six years recovered all Nigerian territory from Boko Haram and the only news you hear is that the military have destroyed their camp or have killed this number of Boko Haram before he handed over to PMB, But what are we experiencing now. PMB could not sustain the gains but rather Boko Haram got stronger and the only news you hear is Boko Hram kills this kills that, you don't even hear about the military killing Boko Haram m,embers again.
God help us.

1 Like

Re: How Buhari’s Slow Pace Is Affecting The War Against Boko Haram! by toluxa1(m): 7:42pm On Jul 11, 2015
The time is not yet full please. We're waiting for the fullness of time.

https://www.nairaland.com/2337074/new-audiobeats-rugby-design-wireless

Re: How Buhari’s Slow Pace Is Affecting The War Against Boko Haram! by opribo(m): 7:45pm On Jul 11, 2015
My grand father is 73yrs old and I know when he Wales up from sleep I know we virtually have to remind him everything. I know for him to tell us what he want he will first tell us the history of Nigeria and how he fought bin the war before finally he will say he wants some medicine for his failing health.

I know our president is his age bracket so I don't know how on earth anyone will expect the president to run faster than his body can take. He cannot cheat nature. Surely theres a big difference in the things he can do in 1983 and now.

Unfortunately this is the jet age where things happen so fast he cannot lead with that slow old fashioned style, he needs to be dynamic, fast and precise which his age cannot support no matter how he tries
So the country as a whole suffers for this choice.
Re: How Buhari’s Slow Pace Is Affecting The War Against Boko Haram! by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 11, 2015
Even snail moves faster than this dullard of a president. angry lipsrsealed cry

1 Like

Re: How Buhari’s Slow Pace Is Affecting The War Against Boko Haram! by Brytawon(m): 7:52pm On Jul 11, 2015
You Are Nothing Without Character And Integrity...
Re: How Buhari’s Slow Pace Is Affecting The War Against Boko Haram! by Goddygee(m): 7:58pm On Jul 11, 2015
Honestly, i dnt lyk all this comment, bt u people voted for change na? Mayb dis the change... Una neva c anyting yet.
Re: How Buhari’s Slow Pace Is Affecting The War Against Boko Haram! by Amazo: 8:09pm On Jul 11, 2015
DickDastardly:

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/186492-how-buharis-slow-pace-is-affecting-the-war-against-boko-haram.html

"Change" is when PMB replaces the current service chiefs with more competent officers...and if it's taking the President this long to find such replacements, then it only shows the kind of decay that exists within the top hierarchy of our military forces and agencies.
Re: How Buhari’s Slow Pace Is Affecting The War Against Boko Haram! by princenation(m): 8:14pm On Jul 11, 2015
Can we please stop this political propaganda can't we see it's not helping matters, it won't remove the serving government, please let's learn to support the President. no one is perfect,for e.g Barack Obama takes wrong decision at times but u won't see Americans all over him the way we're treating our president. please let's give peace a chance and look for a way to join hand with the president and move the nation forward. Thanks
Re: How Buhari’s Slow Pace Is Affecting The War Against Boko Haram! by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 11, 2015
my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/24670/
Re: How Buhari’s Slow Pace Is Affecting The War Against Boko Haram! by K114: 8:25pm On Jul 11, 2015
Nigeria is in shambles...
Re: How Buhari’s Slow Pace Is Affecting The War Against Boko Haram! by dougivilla(m): 8:39pm On Jul 11, 2015
mactoni91:
The more they keep finding fault in PMB, the more i just keep liking dis man...
PMB ma role model.
#no hurry in life.
#sai baba
#sai slow and steady
Did you read the article? Which one is finding faults?

I hope this your love will continue if (God forbid) one bomb explodes and clears all members of your family.

May God run your life the slow and steady way PMB is running Nigeria now! (Apologies to my Said Baba friends)!!
Re: How Buhari’s Slow Pace Is Affecting The War Against Boko Haram! by thehomer: 8:44pm On Jul 11, 2015
The arguments made in this article are bad. They're so terrible that I feel sad having to point them out to people who have nothing better to do than to moan.

If Service Chiefs who currently have a job but aren't doing it because they're afraid they'll be booted out of office, then one has to ask just how dedicated they are to the Nigerian project and why exactly they're afraid. Is it that they were incompetent in the last administration? Or they're just lazy and want to leave?

The argument about appointments not yet being made and that leading to problems is another very sad argument and one that reveals a deep ineptitude of previous admistrations. Large companies and serious countries for some reason are able to function with care taker committees. In fact, some who perform well under such situations do get promoted since they were actually able to function. Is it the case that those currently in these positions don't know what they're supposed to do and thus should be seen as being incompetent?

Large companies and countries don't come to a halt when there are changes in leadership. That is why there are deputies, job descriptions and what not that at least give some information to those intelligent enough about what they're supposed to be doing. All this I think simply shows the weakness of the institutions and the over reliance on individuals. I really hope these things change.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose: "I Will Become A Pastor After Retiring From Politics" / Where Nigeria Is Heading In The Next 10 Years - Osinbajo / El-Rufai: Power Sector Gulped N1.7 Trillion In 3 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.