Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,944 members, 7,973,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 12:17 PM

Lifeless Body On The Road Around LUTH (photo) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lifeless Body On The Road Around LUTH (photo) (36767 Views)

Nigerian Philanthropist Adepeju Olukokun Pays Off People's Medical Bills At LUTH / I Don’t Want To Die Like This – Woman Shot, Abandoned At Luth By SARS (Pic) / Lady Lying Lifeless On Obasa Street Off Oba Akran Ikeja (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lifeless Body On The Road Around LUTH (photo) by skimarvel: 8:35pm On Jul 11, 2015
lagosians will only pass by and start taking pictures..."omashe ooo" will be the ringtones you will hear ooo
Re: Lifeless Body On The Road Around LUTH (photo) by uwakwesab(m): 8:35pm On Jul 11, 2015
grin
ahsekeena:
Smh.

And to think he's lying close to luth...luth!!!
Re: Lifeless Body On The Road Around LUTH (photo) by Precious91(m): 8:35pm On Jul 11, 2015
It is well
Re: Lifeless Body On The Road Around LUTH (photo) by boolet: 8:35pm On Jul 11, 2015
Op, go and feel his pulse.
Re: Lifeless Body On The Road Around LUTH (photo) by lalasticlala(m): 8:37pm On Jul 11, 2015
Viktor1983:

You didn't Cc them(the relevant authorities) in the post.

grin

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Body On The Road Around LUTH (photo) by carzola(m): 8:37pm On Jul 11, 2015
The problem with nigeria we dont have good citizens, see that woman in the picture she is sitting there and a would be corps is infront of her house, i can imagine how many hours it has been there, are there no hospitals around? are there no pharmacies? did no medical official pass there today? we dont value lives in this country our job is to snap picture and post on social media, while the person is suffering... tufiakwa... a country closer to hell. @giditraffic you have done no good so dont consider urself a good person. our retweets or comment cant save a life.. you should have gotten down from ur car checked to see if there is still life in him and then take necessary actions...

Re: Lifeless Body On The Road Around LUTH (photo) by AreaFada2: 8:42pm On Jul 11, 2015
Nothing new about that in Lagos. Decaying bodies spend days on the roadside. People just cover their nose with handkerchief and pass by. shocked shocked
We are not a caring society that maintains human dignity.

Such things say a lot about a society.
Re: Lifeless Body On The Road Around LUTH (photo) by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 8:42pm On Jul 11, 2015
RIP to d dead
Re: Lifeless Body On The Road Around LUTH (photo) by mediastunt: 8:43pm On Jul 11, 2015
I pity that car owner if our police starts investigation.
Re: Lifeless Body On The Road Around LUTH (photo) by rambouiller: 8:45pm On Jul 11, 2015
SO SAD
Re: Lifeless Body On The Road Around LUTH (photo) by tunatrezy(m): 8:45pm On Jul 11, 2015
Mushin, Idi-Araba, Luth those areas are rugged, I could remember when I was doing ma training at correctional ctr for girls(welfare ctr), we do count bullets on the street. God will av mercy on us.
Re: Lifeless Body On The Road Around LUTH (photo) by Brytawon(m): 8:46pm On Jul 11, 2015
I weep...
Re: Lifeless Body On The Road Around LUTH (photo) by tunatrezy(m): 8:46pm On Jul 11, 2015
mediastunt:
I pity that car owner if our police starts investigation.

Lolz and that's very true
Re: Lifeless Body On The Road Around LUTH (photo) by tunatrezy(m): 8:49pm On Jul 11, 2015
skimarvel:
lagosians will only pass by and start taking pictures..."omashe ooo" will be the ringtones you will hear ooo

The area is very rugged. They fyt everyday and kill both day and nyt. If you were the one u will mind ur business and keep ur head safe.
Re: Lifeless Body On The Road Around LUTH (photo) by CHM11: 8:52pm On Jul 11, 2015
fatdon2:
shocked Hope he is not dead? Somebody should please call the authorities
No he is not, he is praying
Re: Lifeless Body On The Road Around LUTH (photo) by architez: 8:52pm On Jul 11, 2015
tunatrezy:
Mushin, Idi-Araba, Luth those areas are rugged, I could remember when I was doing ma training at correctional ctr for girls(welfare ctr), we do count bullets on the street. God will av mercy on us.

What were u training for, if you don't mind my asking? How did it pan out? Did u find a job in the field afterwards. How was the experience generally? How did u survive such a harsh environment?
Re: Lifeless Body On The Road Around LUTH (photo) by t2luv1: 8:53pm On Jul 11, 2015
fatdon2:

I guess being lifeless means you are not dead !!!!. Only in Nigeria.
Re: Lifeless Body On The Road Around LUTH (photo) by BISIXCLUSIVE: 8:53pm On Jul 11, 2015
OP sha...must u use "around Luth"?
Re: Lifeless Body On The Road Around LUTH (photo) by HRich(m): 8:53pm On Jul 11, 2015
Only in Lagos
Re: Lifeless Body On The Road Around LUTH (photo) by Truckpusher(m): 8:54pm On Jul 11, 2015
That corpse is a stark reminder of the inadequacies that exists in the system.Yet we have a ruling class that can't think beyond their pockets.

The unfortunate thing is that even we as a people deserve the kind of leadership we get.
Re: Lifeless Body On The Road Around LUTH (photo) by ugeezee(m): 8:54pm On Jul 11, 2015
fatdon2:
Hmmm, read the post again abi Meh I send magnifier?
Re: Lifeless Body On The Road Around LUTH (photo) by IYANGBALI: 8:56pm On Jul 11, 2015
Him preek still dey there abi dem do remove am?
Re: Lifeless Body On The Road Around LUTH (photo) by Rexnegro(m): 8:58pm On Jul 11, 2015
fatdon2:
wetin do ur own phone ? Only in naija we push responsibility to someone else...
Re: Lifeless Body On The Road Around LUTH (photo) by skimarvel: 8:58pm On Jul 11, 2015
tunatrezy:

The area is very rugged. They fyt everyday and kill both day and nyt. If you were the one u will mind ur business and keep ur head safe.
I school in luth....so you have to be specific...is it the idi-araba axis of luth or the mushin axis of luth....if it is mushin ...abeg run comot asap ooo,Na just intro be that.
Re: Lifeless Body On The Road Around LUTH (photo) by DiegoNakel(m): 9:06pm On Jul 11, 2015
The body aint lifeless I actually saw the guy on my way to luth to withdraw money from the Atm. He had bruises all over his face and used a tattered jeans to cover his manhood. !!!
Re: Lifeless Body On The Road Around LUTH (photo) by Btruth: 9:06pm On Jul 11, 2015
One sure change that is certain to everyone....DEATH!

cry

- try and do good always.
- never take life for granted.
- remember the less privileged.
- remember this song always "Vanity upon vanity.
- be closer to God all the time.
- pray for mercy for life after death.
- take life easy.
- money is good, but never worship it.
- enjoy your life moderately and don't spoil your body or abuse.
- think more about when will your last breath be, then, what next?

Death is a must, be bold and don't be afraid of it. Because, it will surely come one day, infact, soon. Every seconds, minutes, hour, days, week, month and year, we are approaching it.

Are you prepared to meet your maker? Will He be a judge over you or He will welcome you home as a son. The Bible says: "Remember your creator NOW!

Shalom.
Re: Lifeless Body On The Road Around LUTH (photo) by DiegoNakel(m): 9:07pm On Jul 11, 2015
skimarvel:
I school in luth....so you have to be specific...is it the idi-araba axis of luth or the mushin axis of luth....if it is mushin ...abeg run comot asap ooo,Na just intro be that.

Idi araba axis of luth.
Re: Lifeless Body On The Road Around LUTH (photo) by skimarvel: 9:09pm On Jul 11, 2015
DiegoNakel:

Idi araba axis of luth.
something should be done asap....those Abokis won't help matters too...
Re: Lifeless Body On The Road Around LUTH (photo) by Olofintoto(m): 9:10pm On Jul 11, 2015
so sad. untimely death will not be our portion ooo.
Re: Lifeless Body On The Road Around LUTH (photo) by Olofintoto(m): 9:10pm On Jul 11, 2015
so sad. untimely death will not be our portion ooo.
Re: Lifeless Body On The Road Around LUTH (photo) by DiegoNakel(m): 9:11pm On Jul 11, 2015
skimarvel:
something should be done asap....those Abokis won't help matters too...
These has nothing to do with the abokis (Northeners). The body aint lifeless I actually saw the guy on my way to
luth to withdraw money from the Atm. He had bruises all
over his face and used a tattered jeans to cover his
manhood. !!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help / Does Over Stress Or Not Having Sex For Too Long Cause Erectile Dysfunction? / Government Vows Not To Recall Sacked Doctors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.