Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,769 members, 7,952,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:26 AM

To The Ladies...what Will You Do... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To The Ladies...what Will You Do... (683 Views)

Ladies What Will Your Reply If Your Man Tells You This / Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The Ladies...what Will You Do... by Teeboy22(m): 8:29pm On Jul 11, 2015
grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: To The Ladies...what Will You Do... by Belvine33(f): 8:35pm On Jul 11, 2015
Ask questions first then c
Re: To The Ladies...what Will You Do... by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 11, 2015
B.....grin grin
Re: To The Ladies...what Will You Do... by PunkyOh(f): 8:44pm On Jul 11, 2015
None of the above.

With me, it's never about the girl, but the guy & how he reacts to the flirtation. If he doesn't shut it down, then I'll fight HIM. Period. I'd probably dump him too. I'm extreme like that tongue
Re: To The Ladies...what Will You Do... by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 11, 2015
I just have one question:

Is this guy flirting back Or.........
Re: To The Ladies...what Will You Do... by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 11, 2015
Belvine33:
Ask questions first then c

Dontcha mean beat down first, then ask questions later undecided
Re: To The Ladies...what Will You Do... by Brugo(m): 8:29am On Jul 12, 2015
Hmmm so you ladies can be this aggressive? grin It's just harmless flirting. No cause for alarm even if he flirts back. You don't expect him to be rude. grin

(1) (Reply)

7 Things You Can Learn From Your Failed Relationship / 7 Mistakes Individuals Make / Taiwo Odumala: I Think I’ve Met My Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.