Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,314 members, 7,881,161 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:38 PM

6 Reasons You Should Get Married Before 27 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Reasons You Should Get Married Before 27 (1399 Views)

How Will You Feel If Your Younger Sister Get Married Before You? / Ladies: Reasons To Be Married Before 27 / LADIES: 6 Reasons You Should Get Married Before 27 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Reasons You Should Get Married Before 27 by missbehave247(m): 8:56pm On Jul 11, 2015
The question of the right time to get married has been a hot topic in different groups and talk shows over the past few months.

Find out below, 6 reasons you should get married
before the age of 27.

1. Prevent sin:
For those who believe in the concept of purity before marriage. Early marriage is one thing that can help you enjoy sex the way it was designed.

2. You can never really be ready:
You will always want to make more money and be more
comfortable and be a better person to ‘increase’ your options. But it’s even better when you can grow and become better with the person you love by your side, supporting you and propping you up during this journey.

3. You’ll never find the right companion:
Many are in constant search for their ‘one true love’ and this tend to make them spend more years waiting, you’re probably not the right person for anyone. Just learn to improve on yourself.

4. Heartbreak:
Many ladies decide not to try love again simply because a guy betrayed her. sweetheart just one word, “If he deserves you, he
wont leave or break your heart”. Put together the pieces of your heart and move on.

5. Self confidence:
As a lady, your self confidence automatically increases when you are married because you think in a more matured manner
having at the back of your mind that you are a complete woman.

6. Fear of commitment:
Commitment is willingness to give your time and energy to something that you believe in, or a promise or firm decision to do
something. If you are still scared of commitment, its high time you snap out as someday you have to be committed to one thing or another.

Society and some cultures have driven the concept of late marriage deep in the consciousness of everyone because of the alarming increase in divorce which has made marriage a feat for only those with courage.

Source: http://www.naij.com/485866-6-reasons-you-should-get-married-before-27.html

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons You Should Get Married Before 27 by Goovo(m): 8:56pm On Jul 11, 2015
Ok
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Get Married Before 27 by Visocrate(m): 9:01pm On Jul 11, 2015
do you marry without money ? is it not money that does the wedding so if you clock 27 and nothing yet then wait and make the money instead of rushing into it and jumping out the next moment that's for the girls anyway but for men 27 is too early even because a man needs to put somethings in order first before thinking along that line
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Get Married Before 27 by missbehave247(m): 9:06pm On Jul 11, 2015
Men should be 30years, @30 He should have put things in order
Visocrate:
do you marry without money ? is it not money that does the wedding so if you clock 27 and nothing yet then wait and make the money instead of rushing into it and jumping out the next moment that's for the girls anyway but for men 27 is too early even because a man needs to put somethings in order first before thinking along that line
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Get Married Before 27 by adamilen(f): 9:09pm On Jul 11, 2015
I hope you got married before 27 and not just telling us what you thought of early this morning. undecided missbehave

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons You Should Get Married Before 27 by Starships4u(m): 9:09pm On Jul 11, 2015
When I wanna get married is solely my choice..... This article is not for me
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Get Married Before 27 by Ekpenyongodusu: 9:14pm On Jul 11, 2015
http://www.jobswithoutborders.eu/content/forms/infobox/news/template/default/active_id/21 nairalanders register through d above link using dis code: AAB019. Its for all so long as u can use d internet and earn unbeatable income. D link when opened will explain further and share to others too. All d best
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Get Married Before 27 by missbehave247(m): 9:18pm On Jul 11, 2015
Am not sure u read the thread
adamilen:
I hope you got married before 27 and not just telling us what you thought of early this morning. undecided missbehave
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Get Married Before 27 by Gasout(m): 9:20pm On Jul 11, 2015
I'm more than 27, still single. I think dis thread is not useful to me
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Get Married Before 27 by adamilen(f): 9:37pm On Jul 11, 2015
missbehave247:
Am not sure u read the thread

Actually...U r correct. I just scanned through grin.
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Get Married Before 27 by Tallesty1(m): 9:52pm On Jul 11, 2015
27yeas is too early to get mixed with someone that will frustrate you sexually and walk away with your money.
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Get Married Before 27 by Moustache: 9:55pm On Jul 11, 2015
Am 60 years of age..hope this also applies to me..."REPLY ASAP"
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Get Married Before 27 by missbehave247(m): 10:30pm On Jul 11, 2015
U not female now
Moustache:
Am 60 years of age..hope this also applies to me..."REPLY ASAP"
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Get Married Before 27 by cvibe2: 1:11am On Jul 12, 2015
ok

(1) (Reply)

Man Crying, Eating No Food, Vomiting & Defecating After Girlfriend Dumped Him! / Historic events that happend on christmas day / Many Beautiful Ladies Can’t Get Married Or Stay In Marriage (see Reasons)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.