Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,799 members, 7,886,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 11:30 PM

A Guy Talking Abt Sex On The First Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Guy Talking Abt Sex On The First Date (5212 Views)

She Is Talking Abt Marriage Already Bt Doesnt Knw She Is Older Than Me. HELP! / 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Guy Talking Abt Sex On The First Date by onila(f): 9:40pm On Jul 11, 2015
undecided

like seriously, this is most classless thing ever

I don't respect f00ls

sex addict mfcckers

cant a boy an girl go out like normal friends for once

guys get class
Re: A Guy Talking Abt Sex On The First Date by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 11, 2015
Another useless,baseless and senseless post coming from a morongenoric senseless reta'rded nincompoop. This is an article of no commercial value,an hypothesis of no substantial proof.Needless to say, this,is a portray of acute stupidity, a manifestation of ripened foolishness, a devoid of common sense and a demonstration of cluelessness

21 Likes

Re: A Guy Talking Abt Sex On The First Date by khel(m): 9:43pm On Jul 11, 2015
not all guys, though
Re: A Guy Talking Abt Sex On The First Date by Stardzzy(m): 9:44pm On Jul 11, 2015
lolz...#badman tinz
Re: A Guy Talking Abt Sex On The First Date by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 11, 2015
Re: A Guy Talking Abt Sex On The First Date by Jboyossai(m): 9:57pm On Jul 11, 2015
i can't believe a guy will actually do that....
Re: A Guy Talking Abt Sex On The First Date by ojun50(m): 9:58pm On Jul 11, 2015
On a first very bad but wait, wht hv u guys been discussing befor the date? That were the whole issue about sex start frm.
Re: A Guy Talking Abt Sex On The First Date by Tallesty1(m): 10:06pm On Jul 11, 2015
Your vibrator don spoil again bah?
Re: A Guy Talking Abt Sex On The First Date by calista1234(f): 10:06pm On Jul 11, 2015
Such tins kills me inside sadSuch tins kills me inside
Re: A Guy Talking Abt Sex On The First Date by bueze046(m): 10:38pm On Jul 11, 2015
Chaii...bruh abeg break am small small for am biko

starlingslimnet:
Another useless,baseless and senseless post coming from a morongenoric senseless reta'rded nincompoop. This is an article of no commercial value,an hypothesis of no substantial proof.Needless to say, this,is a portray of acute stupidity, a manifestation of ripened foolishness, a devoid of common sense and a demonstration of cluelessness
Re: A Guy Talking Abt Sex On The First Date by bueze046(m): 10:39pm On Jul 11, 2015
Jboyossai:
i can't believe a guy will actually do that....

grin
Re: A Guy Talking Abt Sex On The First Date by onila(f): 10:49pm On Jul 11, 2015
starlingslimnet:

fcck off from my thread

poor wretched church mouse
Re: A Guy Talking Abt Sex On The First Date by JiggamanGh: 10:50pm On Jul 11, 2015
onila:
undecided

I don't respect f00ls

sex addict mfcckers

guys get class

To be honest with you. I am used to getting action on the first night that now I expect it.

However I don't pressure the girl into having sex but I will definitely try my luck.
Re: A Guy Talking Abt Sex On The First Date by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 11, 2015
starlingslimnet:
shocked
Re: A Guy Talking Abt Sex On The First Date by JiggamanGh: 10:54pm On Jul 11, 2015
onila:

fcck off from my thread

poor wretched church mouse

Just ignore the fools.
Re: A Guy Talking Abt Sex On The First Date by onila(f): 10:54pm On Jul 11, 2015
JiggamanGh:

To be honest with you. I am used to getting action on the first night that now I expect it.

However I don't pressure the girl into having sex but I will definitely try my luck.
those girls you chase

you just chased them for sex not for relationship

don't get me wrong, you might end up liking the girl, you screwed the first date

but most of the girls you are screwing are thots
Re: A Guy Talking Abt Sex On The First Date by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 11, 2015
I find it sexy as a matter of fact, that's one topic that is never boring.
Re: A Guy Talking Abt Sex On The First Date by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 11, 2015
Tallesty1:
Your vibrator don spoil again bah?
grin
Re: A Guy Talking Abt Sex On The First Date by Captainswag225(m): 11:01pm On Jul 11, 2015
firstEVA:
I find it sexy as a matter of fact, that's one topic that is never boring.
thats it mean u give it out on ur first date with the guy?
Re: A Guy Talking Abt Sex On The First Date by JiggamanGh: 11:01pm On Jul 11, 2015
onila:
those girls you chase

you just chased them for sex not for relationship

don't get me wrong, you might end up liking the girl, you screwed the first date

but most of the girls you are screwing are thots

My ex was a first nighter, I only went out with her for sex but ended up liking her. Plus till this date she's the best that I ever had.

Damn bring back memories. Searching through my contacts. Might call her up, thinking about her got me Hot.

1 Like

Re: A Guy Talking Abt Sex On The First Date by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 11, 2015
Captainswag225:
thats it mean u give it out on ur first date with the guy?
not necessarily.
Re: A Guy Talking Abt Sex On The First Date by Captainswag225(m): 11:04pm On Jul 11, 2015
firstEVA:
not necessarily.
but there is a possibility that it could happen ryt?
Re: A Guy Talking Abt Sex On The First Date by Captainswag225(m): 11:06pm On Jul 11, 2015
JiggamanGh:

My ex was a first nighter, I only went out with her for sex but ended up liking her. Plus till this date she's the best that I ever had.

Damn bring back memories. Searching through my contacts. Might call her up, thinking up got me Hot.
lol jiggaman my guy, u wanna go xxxx her today?
Re: A Guy Talking Abt Sex On The First Date by onila(f): 11:06pm On Jul 11, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Damn bring back memories. Searching through my contacts. Might call her up, thinking up got me Hot.
smiley smiley you never disappoint
Re: A Guy Talking Abt Sex On The First Date by Obodo999(m): 11:07pm On Jul 11, 2015
@op. if you are such cold. why the hell do u go on a date with a guy?
So you are hoping for him to spend on you.

onila:
undecided

I don't respect f00ls

sex addict mfcckers

guys get class
Re: A Guy Talking Abt Sex On The First Date by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 11, 2015
Captainswag225:
but there is a possibility that it could happen ryt?
who knows.
Re: A Guy Talking Abt Sex On The First Date by Captainswag225(m): 11:21pm On Jul 11, 2015
firstEVA:
who knows.
hahaha, interesting. U jux said the truth. I dont know why other ladies try to pretend at times. They know they want sex but then they behave like they are virgins.

1 Like

Re: A Guy Talking Abt Sex On The First Date by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 11, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahaha, interesting. U jux said the truth. I dont know why other ladies try to pretend at times. They know they want sex but then they behave like they are virgins.
first of all its not that they want sex from the onset, they just move with the flow especially if she's feeling the guy, then secondly not all women are the same, a girl isn't a virgin does not mean she likes and wants sex.
Re: A Guy Talking Abt Sex On The First Date by JiggamanGh: 11:37pm On Jul 11, 2015
Captainswag225:
lol jiggaman my guy, u wanna go xxxx her today?

Reminiscing about the good ol days. Unfortunately I don't have her digits.
Re: A Guy Talking Abt Sex On The First Date by JiggamanGh: 11:42pm On Jul 11, 2015
onila:
undecided

I don't respect f00ls

sex addict mfcckers

guys get class

You know some women feel bad when a guy doesn't at try to jump them. Sex is power to women and some women will have a man make a move on them and get turned down or not make a move at all.
Re: A Guy Talking Abt Sex On The First Date by JiggamanGh: 11:45pm On Jul 11, 2015
firstEVA:
who knows.

Hey if you feeling the guy and the guy is feeling you, go at it because it would eventually happened. Trust me sleeping with the guy the first night or one year later is not going to change the man opinion about you.

1 Like

Re: A Guy Talking Abt Sex On The First Date by Captainswag225(m): 11:52pm On Jul 11, 2015
firstEVA:
first of all its not that they want sex from the onset, they just move with the flow especially if she's feeling the guy, then secondly not all women are the same, a girl isn't a virgin does not mean she likes and wants sex.
but some ladies tend to pretend even when the attraction is there. I think such ladies are missing out on the chance of getting a gud relationship. Onila is one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omg! Guys Checkout The Outfit Of This Pretty Damsel....hit Or Miss? (photo) / Hello Nairalanders Please Rate My Lovely Friend's Pic, She's A Model . / Should I Leave This Girl Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.