Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,900 members, 7,922,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 08:43 PM

Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? (18765 Views)

My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! / Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. / Why Do Women Reveal Their Cleavages And Turn Around To Complain! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? by UduWudu: 12:20pm On Mar 10, 2009
@spikedcylinder
The way you are relentlessly determined to tear down her self esteem is ridiculous.
Unfortunately youre right.
But its her choice, not mine undecided
Woman, who doesnt care for self appearance, - isn't it loathsome undecided?
Re: Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 10, 2009
Udu Wudu:

@spikedcylinderUnfortunately youre right.
But its her choice, not mine undecided
Woman, who doesnt care for self appearance, - isn't it loathsome undecided?

Nope. What’s loathsome is that you have absolutely no respect for your lady.

And for pete’s sakes who are you to complain about how attractive she is and not. Guys like you take out their low self esteem on the unfortunate girl beside them.

The last thing you should be bothered about in a woman is the way she dresses. If she keep herself clean and doesn’t dress indecently why are you giving yourself headache? Or maybe somewhere in your twisted mind you think her dressing fashionably is a way to boost your own obviously low image.

OMG! The things we ladies have to put up with in the name of ‘MEN’ sad
Re: Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? by spikedcylinder: 12:38pm On Mar 10, 2009
Thankfully, the girl posted pictures of herself so its obvious Mr Udu Wudu is talking crap. undecided
Re: Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? by unfaded(m): 12:52pm On Mar 10, 2009
saw the chic's picture,
really no guy would want his girl dressing indecently,
although, he would'tmind looking down some other guy's girl's blouse
Re: Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? by minute(f): 12:56pm On Mar 10, 2009
What a delightful little moronic story undecided undecided undecided

If he keeps belittling you like this,you might want
to break up with him undecided undecided undecided
Re: Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? by UduWudu: 1:01pm On Mar 10, 2009
Ujujoan:

Nope. What’s loathsome is that you have absolutely no respect for your lady.

And for pete’s sakes who are you to complain about how attractive she is and not. Guys like you take out their low self esteem on the unfortunate girl beside them.

The last thing you should be bothered about in a woman is the way she dresses. If she keep herself clean and doesn’t dress indecently why are you giving yourself headache?  Or maybe somewhere in your twisted mind you think her dressing fashionably is a way to boost your own obviously low image.

OMG! The things we ladies have to put up with in the name of ‘MEN’ sad

OMG!
Its so tragic  sad
Here another one  grin
Lady, if you dont care about your appearance and how you are dressed, then I donc care at all!
If you do not respect yourself, then I dont respect you at all!
If you dont want to be a woman, then tell me, what do you expect from men? to leave you alone? Here you are - youre left wink
Re: Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 10, 2009
Udu Wudu:

OMG!
Its so tragic sad
Here another one grin
Lady, if you dont care about your appearance and how you are dressed, then I donc care at all!
If you do not respect yourself, then I dont respect you at all!
If you dont want to be a woman, then tell me, what do you expect from men? to leave you alone? Here you are - youre left wink

Trust me honey, I love the way I dress and it’s not just because I feel comfortable in them, it’s because they happen to be the very best.

But isn’t it a bit troubling that a guy that has little or no input in my life will wake up one morning and decide to tell me that he doesn’t like the way I dress? Of all the things to worry about!! Where is the love then? You are supposed to love her for who she is, not for who you want her to be. It’s also wrong of you to burden her with your own insecurities because I saw her pictures and her dressing is okay!

Face it dear, putting her down is not going to make you more of a man. tongue
Re: Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? by UduWudu: 1:28pm On Mar 10, 2009
Ujujoan:

Trust me honey, I love the way I dress and it’s not just because I feel comfortable in them, it’s because they happen to be the very best.

But isn’t it a bit troubling that a guy that has little or no input in my life will wake up one morning and decide to tell me that he doesn’t like the way I dress? Of all the things to worry about!! Where is the love then? You are supposed to love her for who she is, not for who you want her to be. It’s also wrong of you to burden her with your own insecurities because I saw her pictures and her dressing is okay!

Face it dear, putting her down is not going to make you more of a man. tongue

Trust you sweety, no doubt you know how to dress well kiss
But even talking about is funny cheesy You shouldnt need to be told about how to dress to be attractive for your BF sad
dont you think so?
"to love her as she is" - blablabla
I dont want my GF to look ugly - appearance is important to me!
If I'm complaining, it means ive got reasons.
When shes undressed shes perfect! kiss
When shes dressed, plz take me away from here undecided
Re: Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? by IronButt(f): 1:37pm On Mar 10, 2009
i dont want to make the Drama of this whole sh*t, but i 'm going to post my pictures.

if you are blind, it is not my problem. your big problem  is your low-selfesteem. you just don't deserve me and deal with it.
i am totaly satisfied with my appearance (it gave me god and i am happy that i am healthy )
and i really don't give a sh*t what r u thinking about me.

Re: Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? by StellaN3(f): 1:38pm On Mar 10, 2009
the way u know that will be ok in
ur sight in the sight of ur patnar try to put it on
Re: Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 10, 2009
Udu Wudu:

Trust you sweety, no doubt you know how to dress well kiss
But even talking about is funny cheesy You shouldnt need to be told about how to dress to be attractive for your BF sad
dont you think so?
"to love her as she is" - blablabla
I dont want my GF to look ugly - appearance is important to me!
If I'm complaining, it means ive got reasons.
When shes undressed shes perfect! kiss
When shes dressed, plz take me away from here undecided

That my point exactly . . .  appearance is important to you because you have a small mind. You know she’s beautiful inside but you are worried because of what people will say when they see you with a girl you think is not well dressed. If you are so sure she’s beautiful, why are you worried about how she dresses?
Re: Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? by sheyee(m): 1:55pm On Mar 10, 2009
Ur BF is absolutely right to complain about the way u dress,
U guys are not just going out for the fun of it but to work on each other weakeness/shortcoming

Dont fight him because of dressing, looks immature
Re: Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 10, 2009
na wa o!
Re: Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? by UduWudu: 2:33pm On Mar 10, 2009
Ujujoan:

That my point exactly . . .  appearance is important to you because you have a small mind. You know she’s beautiful inside but you are worried because of what people will say when they see you with a girl you think is not well dressed. If you are so sure she’s beautiful, why are you worried about how she dresses?

Agree, except one thing:
I dont care at all what others will think.
I personnaly do not like. even if only two of us were in the world, I would complain smiley

P.S. Isn't she cute? I adore her,
but I cant bear myself well, when she willfuly dresses like a real witch angry
Re: Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? by UduWudu: 2:50pm On Mar 10, 2009
And whats the worst and what I cant adapt to is that she doesnt pay attention to her appearance
she doesnt want to look nice, she doesnt care,
tell me, is it normal? undecided
honestly plz
Re: Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? by mania2009(m): 3:05pm On Mar 10, 2009
@Iron Butt
you really look quite cute
you mind if we get to know each other
mind not that, angry
don't ever let him bring you down. People with low self esteem are sometimes also sadistic as it appears to be in the case of your ex-BF. He is down the pit of hell and wants someone to be with. you happen to be the unfortunate but available person to drag down with himself. Be grateful the relationship finally hit the rock. I bet he feels bitter in the heart except that he will never admit it tongue
any way how do we really get to know each other better, a pretty gurl like u deserve a nice and caring guy like me. cool In any case, that sadist does not deserve you grin
Re: Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? by UduWudu: 3:12pm On Mar 10, 2009
@mania2009
Tnx a lot man
All females support her and accuse me of this shit cheesy
Thought I could rely on Nigerian guys, realy dissaponted undecided
Wish you had the same shit in the future tongue
Re: Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? by Keegan: 3:29pm On Mar 10, 2009
[/Should I change for him or should I keep upsetting him?]

The choice is yours to make.

But trying to upset a partner is no fun but if you can stand the heat jump into the furnace.

Sincere love is all about sacrifice and what your guy despises today might one day be what he admires.
Re: Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? by busygirl(f): 3:50pm On Mar 10, 2009
is it just me because i don't see anything wrong with the way the poster dresses lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? by denony(m): 3:56pm On Mar 10, 2009
chei this forum don turn to family problem solving ooooo undecided
i want to know cos' i get my own complain.
But i hope all the bad mouth people (basket mouth) wey dey here
no go tell me my world  wink

Pls, i beg make una no yab or redirect my complaint, una  hear?
Re: Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? by jaguda(m): 4:09pm On Mar 10, 2009
@Iron butt, i am wondering, is ur man a black man, african?

sure say dis girl go get ready replacements for here, for me, the guy no serious. make e go sharialand.
Re: Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? by Ascents(m): 4:16pm On Mar 10, 2009
Look l don't think there's anything wrong with your dressing;

your boyfriend is just being insecure, and doesn't know how
to handle it, a lady as matured as you're should be allowed to
the best way comfortable for herself; and never to dress the way
another person wants.

Besides if you dress like another person who is gonna
dress like u? what l mean is if u live another person's life who's
gonna live your's.  

You've gotta figure out a way to sseparatethe real men whose
ggattheir inner game and security issues intact from the wuss boys who
don't know how to keep a real lady.

if he can't handle that, send your pix to me, let me check you
out if you half as hot as the pix before!     cool cool cool [flash=200,200][/flash]
Re: Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? by Ascents(m): 4:30pm On Mar 10, 2009
Look girl, l think ur BF is just being insecure about loosing you to
other boys and he doesn't know how to handle that.

Besides if u dress the way u are not comfortable with then you
are just not going to be confident of yourself around people
and that will lead to other weird things like following the crowd to
gain approval.

What l'm trying to say is you should find a way to figure out the
real men whose gat their inner game and security issues handled
from the needy, insecure wuss bags who ain't gat no game. wink wink

real men like me are very hard to find but, you're just too good for
him, yeah leave him, leave him and find a hard guy like me in yo
area! and don't be thinking 'bout dat wuss bag no more
Re: Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? by fesse(f): 4:51pm On Mar 10, 2009
Your dressing is cute babe, unless your guy has started looking outside and looking for a way of break-up. Even my boss in the office can't stop me of wearing jeans to work. That's why i hate banking work, always in/on suit. I only dress officially only on mondays and tuesdays, jeans have other days. My b/f is used to it so he buys them.
Re: Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? by yme1(f): 4:53pm On Mar 10, 2009
ah ah
make we drop this thread now
Re: Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? by UduWudu: 5:01pm On Mar 10, 2009
This is already turning into madness an comedy grin grin grin

@iron butt

Why dont you take on those jeans, boots and shirt, take a picture and post here? wink

Lets show to the whole Nigerian world where we started from this arguement wink

P.S. Havent seen you so well dressed since April, honestly. Sure they would like your fashion wink
Re: Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? by IronButt(f): 5:18pm On Mar 10, 2009
@Udu Wudu

hey, boy,
leave me alone plz.

you are sick,

check your mental health.
Re: Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? by DaPhoenix(f): 5:20pm On Mar 10, 2009
And so it begins. . . . just so you both know, many of us are NOT interested in your little soap opera. We saw it coming ages ago so go ahead and keep your little rerun to yourselves.
Re: Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? by IronButt(f): 5:21pm On Mar 10, 2009
pls.

close this topic, or delete it!
Re: Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 10, 2009
IronButt:

pls.

close this topic, or delete it!

Why Tired of having a fight with your BF in a public forum?
Re: Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? by UduWudu: 5:25pm On Mar 10, 2009
me var avadmyofi she martla avadmyofo? cheesy leave me alone rom ambob, xo, ai nigeriis gavlit gekontaqtebi cheesy
Re: Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? by MrCrackles(m): 5:27pm On Mar 10, 2009
Na wa ooo! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Top 10 Sexiest Ladies On Nairaland / PHOTOS: Ugandans In Shocked As Sasha Sania Completely N*k.ked Photos Leaked / Do You Consider Height A Major Issue In Choosing A Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.