Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,651 members, 7,979,204 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 11:28 PM

This Picture Says Alot About The Education (and Of Course Economic) System - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This Picture Says Alot About The Education (and Of Course Economic) System (1033 Views)

Jamb Change Of Course Is Ongoing Read Guide On How To Do That Here / 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread / Steps For Document Authentication In Ministry Of Education And Foreign Affairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Picture Says Alot About The Education (and Of Course Economic) System by skyface00(m): 5:00am On Jul 12, 2015
Two boys on their way to school passing a group of peers on their way to work in Indonesia.

i often see this, and this is the most heartbreaking

Give your children education

Re: This Picture Says Alot About The Education (and Of Course Economic) System by tpiander: 5:03am On Jul 12, 2015
see the Nigerian kids working to get money for feeding and school:

Re: This Picture Says Alot About The Education (and Of Course Economic) System by skyface00(m): 5:05am On Jul 12, 2015
If u refused to give this children education, they are threat to the country.... so sad

tpiander:
see the Nigerian kids working to get money for feeding and school:

Re: This Picture Says Alot About The Education (and Of Course Economic) System by tpiander: 5:07am On Jul 12, 2015
Re: This Picture Says Alot About The Education (and Of Course Economic) System by tpiander: 5:08am On Jul 12, 2015
skyface00:
If u refused to give this children education, they are threat to the country.... so sad

they will be a blessing to the country in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: This Picture Says Alot About The Education (and Of Course Economic) System by skyface00(m): 5:15am On Jul 12, 2015
Even God said seek knowledge from the day u came to this world till the day u leave seek knowledge. Just like saying a blind man 2 read ... when we do the right tin dey we back it with prayer...not oda way round

tpiander:

they will be a blessing to the country in Jesus name.
Re: This Picture Says Alot About The Education (and Of Course Economic) System by trapQ: 5:16am On Jul 12, 2015
its not what you have, its what you do with what you have that matters

even with excessively abundant natural resources, majority of the masses continue to wallow in abject poverty. Failed nation! all our past leaders failed us. SHAME!!!,
Re: This Picture Says Alot About The Education (and Of Course Economic) System by tpiander: 5:21am On Jul 12, 2015
skyface00:
Even God said seek knowledge from the day u came to this world till the day u leave seek knowledge. Just like saying a blind man 2 read ... when we do the right tin dey we back it with prayer...not oda way round

I don't know what you're referring to, but I would not make assumptions just because you posted a staged picture.

ie had a group of kids dress up and act a play, a scene from which you posted online.
Re: This Picture Says Alot About The Education (and Of Course Economic) System by oluwafemi113(m): 5:33am On Jul 12, 2015
Torching
Re: This Picture Says Alot About The Education (and Of Course Economic) System by Nobody: 5:53am On Jul 12, 2015
hmmn

pls download my freestyle

my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/24670/
Re: This Picture Says Alot About The Education (and Of Course Economic) System by mytime24(f): 6:44am On Jul 12, 2015
E go beta
Re: This Picture Says Alot About The Education (and Of Course Economic) System by Yustash001(m): 7:12am On Jul 12, 2015
Poverty is the cause...
Re: This Picture Says Alot About The Education (and Of Course Economic) System by modskiller(m): 7:53am On Jul 12, 2015
So many times I wish I was born with a silver spoon, I'd really love to help people achieve their dreams and become someone in life.

(1) (Reply)

2015/2016 Admission Exercise For University Of Ibadan / After An HND In Computer Science, What Next? / Maths Gurus In The House That Can Solve This Ordinary Differential Equation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.