Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,848 members, 7,906,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 05:27 AM

What You Look Out For In Ur Man Or Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What You Look Out For In Ur Man Or Woman (1441 Views)

7 Areas A Girl Who Truly Loves You Look At / Best Gift That Can Make Ur Man Happy On His Birthday! / Top 10 Love Words U'll Love 2 Hear Ur Man Or Babe Tell U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Look Out For In Ur Man Or Woman by ajibey(m): 1:31am On Sep 24, 2006
What are the qualities Ladies look out for in Guys and Vis a vis
Re: What You Look Out For In Ur Man Or Woman by kokoletz(m): 2:01am On Sep 24, 2006
Men her attack must be solid while the defence must b enough to pull down the wall jericho
Re: What You Look Out For In Ur Man Or Woman by iice(f): 9:52am On Sep 24, 2006
Wit, open-mindedness, sense of humour, Intelligence, a man's man(otherwise not sappy), honesty, a bit of the bad boy
Re: What You Look Out For In Ur Man Or Woman by GNature(m): 10:57am On Sep 24, 2006
kokoletz:

Men her attack must be solid while the defence must b enough to pull down the wall jericho

@kokoletz, is the following assumption true: 

attack = boobs; defence = booty

Thanks in advance for the clarification  wink
Re: What You Look Out For In Ur Man Or Woman by ajibey(m): 12:11am On Sep 25, 2006
@Kokoletz
                boobs and Bakasi na your option

But Lepa with sizeable oranges is not bad at least you fit carry at anytime
But those are not the main things to look out for!!!!!!
Re: What You Look Out For In Ur Man Or Woman by kennyuche(m): 11:12pm On Sep 25, 2006
Smart,ambitious,beautiful-slim type, sporty, transparently lovin n respectfl.
Re: What You Look Out For In Ur Man Or Woman by dennylove(m): 11:27pm On Aug 30, 2007
infact,nowaday, wise guys don't go 4 beatiful or sexy ladies, what they go for is COURTESY,GOOD MANNERS,LOVING kiss n CARING above all,MATURITY N UNDERSTANDING. cool cool cool cool
Re: What You Look Out For In Ur Man Or Woman by ssRhino: 2:25am On Aug 31, 2007
I want a nice great figure in a babe, cos i dont know her be4 and i cant evaluate her intelligence, so she must be cute, and i mean nice body with great proportion, average breast, with nice onion ass, great leg, and knows how to move the body, can carry herself with dignity, a lady that can walk straight with great head on da shoulder, she must be able to carry on a conversation, great and wonderful sense of humour, lit the room when she is around. after knowing her, she must be able to drive in da bed, without falling off.
If she can drive, waoh, great plus, intelligent after knowing her.
Re: What You Look Out For In Ur Man Or Woman by jorgan(m): 1:33am On Oct 06, 2007
beautiful face
wonderful shape(not so shapey)
hot striaght legs
cool working steps
cool smile
incredeble voice
little boobs and butt
honest
she must not love dough
Re: What You Look Out For In Ur Man Or Woman by neuralnets: 7:46pm On Dec 10, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Am Trippling 4 U Not In Love Wit U Said A Lady 2 Me / I'm Scared That My Escapades In The Past Will Deny Me True Love / Dilemma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.