Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,879 members, 7,945,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 07:24 AM

Praying To God Or To Jesus; Which Is Biblical? Find out here. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Praying To God Or To Jesus; Which Is Biblical? Find out here. (368 Views)

Is Catholics Praying To Dead Saints Biblical? / From Atheism To Jesus: My Testimony / Did Moses See God Or Was Timothy Wrong About No One Being Able To see God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Praying To God Or To Jesus; Which Is Biblical? Find out here. by honourhim: 9:02am On Jul 12, 2015
Prayers should be made to God in the name of Jesus. We are not asked to pray to Jesus as many of us do. Here are biblical support.

Matthew 6:6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

Matthew 6:9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

Matthew 18:19 Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.

John 15:16 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

John 16:23 And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you.

John 16:26 At that day ye shall ask in my name: and I say not unto you, that I will pray the Father for you

Philippians 4:6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God
Re: Praying To God Or To Jesus; Which Is Biblical? Find out here. by honourhim: 1:21pm On Jul 12, 2015
Romans 15:30 Now I beseech you, brethren, for the Lord Jesus Christ's sake, and for the love of the Spirit, that ye strive together with me in your prayers to God for me;
Re: Praying To God Or To Jesus; Which Is Biblical? Find out here. by mrZENographer: 3:13pm On Jul 12, 2015
You can pray to Jesus directly and your prayers shall be answered. JOHN 14:14. Search and you'll find more.
Understand that Jesus is God. Jesus is a powerful name above other names. Phillipians 2:10 given to the Son of God or Spirit of God.

(1) (Reply)

The Church And Her Talents / Lying For The Right Reasons / Then Why Don't We Pray?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.