Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,447 members, 7,904,670 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 05:17 PM

Trevor - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trevor (745 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trevor by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 12, 2015
Have you ever heard of a company called Trevor? hw is the bussiness opportunity?
Re: Trevor by tforever(m): 1:36pm On Jul 12, 2015
nnamdiokere45:
Have you ever heard of a company called Trevor? hw is the bussiness opportunity?
well you will have to decide this on your terms you can go for the business opp meeting to find out.but i have a better option if you are willing to find out lets talk 0813119769.( mind you i have been to trevor meeting but i do not think their opp can work for me. because they are not wide in their products)...stay blessed
Re: Trevor by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 12, 2015
tforever:
well you will have to decide this on your terms you can go for the business opp meeting to find out.but i have a better option if you are willing to find out lets talk 0813119769.( mind you i have been to trevor meeting but i do not think their opp can work for me. because they are not wide in their products)...stay blessed
ur num is nt complete ooooo

(1) (Reply)

How Impromptu Medical Checkup Saved Activist, Joe Okei Odumakin / Muscle Building Suggestions To Get The Slim / Endometriosis – Causes, Symptoms And Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.