Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,482 members, 7,901,357 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 08:57 AM

Deaf Muslim Healed In Jesus Name. (See video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deaf Muslim Healed In Jesus Name. (See video) (2064 Views)

Why You Should Stop Abbreviating In Jesus Name As IJN / How God Healed, Saved And Delivered Me From HIV (My Story) / You Will Be Comppletly Healed In Just A Minutes It's Real. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deaf Muslim Healed In Jesus Name. (See video) by winner01(m): 11:35am On Jul 12, 2015
I miss great men of God who shook Nigeria and caused great revivals both home and abroad.....I miss Arc Bishop Idahosa, Baba Joseph Ayo Babalolaand their likes..God used them to heal the sick, raise the dead and draw people unto him.
Our world might have changed, but God remains the same for ever and ever.
Our God is mighty to save....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRT_dYIhSHE

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deaf Muslim Healed In Jesus Name. (See video) by sim37(m): 11:35am On Jul 12, 2015
possible
Re: Deaf Muslim Healed In Jesus Name. (See video) by donbenedict(m): 11:38am On Jul 12, 2015
Where was prophet muhammad?
Re: Deaf Muslim Healed In Jesus Name. (See video) by osaslord500(m): 11:39am On Jul 12, 2015
nice
Re: Deaf Muslim Healed In Jesus Name. (See video) by winner01(m): 12:06pm On Jul 12, 2015
sim37:
possible
with God all things are possible...
Re: Deaf Muslim Healed In Jesus Name. (See video) by ojay2053(m): 12:45pm On Jul 12, 2015
wow!
Re: Deaf Muslim Healed In Jesus Name. (See video) by mrZENographer: 2:59pm On Jul 12, 2015
THE LORD'S CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MOVEMENT.

If u come with any illness it will vanish away even without u seeing d pastor. Passersby sometimes report saying Amen to d pastors declaration and getting their miracles and healing. The kind of miracles that happen in chosen are dumbfounding.

http://www.thelordschosenworld.org/

1 Like

Re: Deaf Muslim Healed In Jesus Name. (See video) by winner01(m): 12:35pm On Aug 05, 2015
donbenedict:
Where was prophet muhammad?
In the land of the dead
Re: Deaf Muslim Healed In Jesus Name. (See video) by truthman2012(m): 3:01pm On Aug 05, 2015
Jesus is Lord, halelluyah!!!
Re: Deaf Muslim Healed In Jesus Name. (See video) by Jeromejnr(m): 3:11pm On Aug 05, 2015
People that want to remain blind usually turn deaf ears away from truths like this.They are afraid to believe the Bible is true.

Well, while there's life now there's hope. The time is coming just like Vergil says in his peom "Dante's Inferno" on what was written on the gates of hell-All who pass here, abandon all hope.
Re: Deaf Muslim Healed In Jesus Name. (See video) by truthman2013: 3:50pm On Aug 05, 2015
Who doesn't know how they do it? Of course the wise is not deluded about this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kshroUx967o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iq_oZf0ilSs

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deaf Muslim Healed In Jesus Name. (See video) by winner01(m): 4:26pm On Aug 05, 2015
Even all those who have been raised from the dead kept on preaching about God...Just that the devil has succeded in blinding some people. it will take Jesus to remove those blindfolds.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deaf Muslim Healed In Jesus Name. (See video) by winner01(m): 6:56pm On Aug 05, 2015
Even if God send Elijah down again, many will still not believe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deaf Muslim Healed In Jesus Name. (See video) by abduljabbar4(m): 8:11pm On Aug 05, 2015
How many times have pastors been caught doing this trick?grin Chai. christians, is this what you have been reduced to?

2 Likes

Re: Deaf Muslim Healed In Jesus Name. (See video) by davien(m): 8:13pm On Aug 05, 2015
abduljabbar4:
How many times have pastors been caught doing this trick?grin Chai. christians, is this what you have been reduced to?
They lie when all else fails...
Re: Deaf Muslim Healed In Jesus Name. (See video) by abduljabbar4(m): 8:13pm On Aug 05, 2015
truthman2013:
Who doesn't know how they do it? Of course the wise is not deluded about this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kshroUx967o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iq_oZf0ilSs
Keep up with the good work. They should decieve themselves alone
Re: Deaf Muslim Healed In Jesus Name. (See video) by abduljabbar4(m): 8:15pm On Aug 05, 2015
davien:
grin
Re: Deaf Muslim Healed In Jesus Name. (See video) by winner01(m): 12:32pm On Aug 06, 2015
Even if the dead comes back to life, many will still call it magic...

1 Like

Re: Deaf Muslim Healed In Jesus Name. (See video) by winner01(m): 12:35pm On Aug 06, 2015
davien:
I thot you were an atheist, you teamed up with a muslim to hate the christian God.....
Continue in your hate till your hair turns grey.grin
Re: Deaf Muslim Healed In Jesus Name. (See video) by davien(m): 5:18pm On Aug 06, 2015
winner01:
I thot you were an atheist, you teamed up with a muslim to hate the christian God.....
Continue in your hate till your hair turns grey.grin
I merely added to his comment...
Re: Deaf Muslim Healed In Jesus Name. (See video) by winner01(m): 5:56pm On Aug 06, 2015
davien:
I merely added to his comment...
Naah you didnt, your hate is clear even if you have to team up with false gods.....God-hating demented and troubled sadist....
Re: Deaf Muslim Healed In Jesus Name. (See video) by davien(m): 7:01pm On Aug 06, 2015
winner01:
Naah you didnt, your hate is clear even if you have to team up with false gods.....God-hating demented and troubled sadist....
Thanks, you just proved my point...when you can't prove anything you resort to lying and name-calling..

2 Likes

Re: Deaf Muslim Healed In Jesus Name. (See video) by winner01(m): 7:13pm On Aug 06, 2015
davien:
Thanks, you just proved my point...when you can't prove anything you resort to lying and name-calling..

You hate God, You are demented, your continued campaign against God shows you are troubled, and you are a saddist because you see nothing good in something good.......
So how do these words not describe you..
Re: Deaf Muslim Healed In Jesus Name. (See video) by winner01(m): 3:25pm On Aug 15, 2015
No matter the signs or wonders, some people have had their hearts hardened by the devil.
Re: Deaf Muslim Healed In Jesus Name. (See video) by judeodion(m): 8:20am On Aug 16, 2015
winner01:
No matter the signs or wonders, some people have had their hearts hardened by the devil.

Let's not exchange words with these guys. All we do is to pray for them. Be it atheists, Muslims or whatever, 2nd Corinth 4:4 is at work in their lives. We need to pray. Some have a spirit of error in them, some it is spirit of corrupt knowledge. These spirits move them all over nairaland looking for any thread where Our Lord Jesus is preached and when they get there, they instigate anger, hatred and vain arguments. Pray for them. Thanks

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deaf Muslim Healed In Jesus Name. (See video) by winner01(m): 1:23am On Oct 04, 2015
Isaiah 53:5 - But he [was] wounded for our transgressions, [he was] bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace [was] upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

1 Like

Re: Deaf Muslim Healed In Jesus Name. (See video) by dalaman: 5:24am On Oct 04, 2015
winner01:
with God all things are possible...

Except the healing of amputees and restoration of their amputated limbs back. With God healing of amputees is not possible.
Re: Deaf Muslim Healed In Jesus Name. (See video) by dalaman: 5:27am On Oct 04, 2015
winner01:
Even if God send Elijah down again, many will still not believe.

Elijah is a character in a mythical story book. When was the last time you heard any body disbelieve that human's have traveled to space using the shuttle as a means of transport?
Re: Deaf Muslim Healed In Jesus Name. (See video) by dalaman: 5:30am On Oct 04, 2015
winner01:
Even if the dead comes back to life, many will still call it magic...

Go to any grave and resurrect any body that has been buried for 3 days and see how people will believe in instantly. Remember Jesus promised those of you that believe in him the ability to do greater things than he did, he said nothing will be impossible for you. The fact that non of you believers can attempt to do what was promised you by Jesus says the entire thing is fictitious.
Re: Deaf Muslim Healed In Jesus Name. (See video) by dalaman: 5:31am On Oct 04, 2015
winner01:

Please can you describe the devil for us in detail so that we will know if it is not another imaginary character that lives inside your indoctrinated head?
Re: Deaf Muslim Healed In Jesus Name. (See video) by Nobody: 6:47am On Oct 04, 2015
winner01:
I miss great men of God who shook Nigeria and caused great revivals both home and abroad.....I miss Arc Bishop Idahosa, Baba Joseph Ayo Babalolaand their likes..God used them to heal the sick, raise the dead and draw people unto him.
Our world might have changed, but God remains the same for ever and ever.
Our God is mighty to save....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRT_dYIhSHE

I pity u.
Re: Deaf Muslim Healed In Jesus Name. (See video) by winner01(m): 9:28am On Oct 04, 2015
judeodion:

Let's not exchange words with these guys. All we do is to pray for them. Be it atheists, Muslims or whatever, 2nd Corinth 4:4 is at work in their lives. We need to pray. Some have a spirit of error in them, some it is spirit of corrupt knowledge. These spirits move them all over nairaland looking for any thread where Our Lord Jesus is preached and when they get there, they instigate anger, hatred and vain arguments. Pray for them. Thanks
I quite agree with you Sir. You will never find them in islams section.

"And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it. I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven." Matt 16:18-19).

"And the gates of Hades will not overcome it." Borthers and Sisters this means the devil will attack the church. The devil will use people. This is not exclusive to our generation.

We cannot adapt to the philosophies and morals of the world. We cannot conform to the world, we will transform the world by speaking the truth.

Colossians 2:8 - Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

Happy sunday people of God. As we submit ourselves to the move of the Spirit, I pray that lives will be ministered unto.
Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Man Merely A Freakish Odd Ape? / What Religion Did Jesus Practice? / Who Did Cain Marry After He Killed Abel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.