Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,314 members, 7,928,997 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 07:21 AM

Pics: If You Could Only Bring Back One Who Would It Be? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pics: If You Could Only Bring Back One Who Would It Be? (2451 Views)

"Bring Your Boobs Closer"- Fans To Emma Nyra After Sharing This Photo / . / Who Would You Bring Back Among These Artistes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics: If You Could Only Bring Back One Who Would It Be? by Vivalavida99(f): 12:18pm On Jul 12, 2015
Just one

Cc: lalasticlala , ishilove, Seun

Re: Pics: If You Could Only Bring Back One Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 12, 2015
undecided
Non...

They were all nuisance to the society...
Re: Pics: If You Could Only Bring Back One Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 12, 2015
All of them so i can Bomb them to pieces and ensure they stay dead undecided except Bob. We cool homie cool

1 Like

Re: Pics: If You Could Only Bring Back One Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 12, 2015
They are all nonentities
Re: Pics: If You Could Only Bring Back One Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 12, 2015
Freemanan:
undecided Non...

They were all nuisance to the society...
i share your opinion, except MJ.
Re: Pics: If You Could Only Bring Back One Who Would It Be? by ShakurM(m): 12:22pm On Jul 12, 2015
TUPAC cool
Re: Pics: If You Could Only Bring Back One Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 12, 2015
my nigga PAC
Re: Pics: If You Could Only Bring Back One Who Would It Be? by donbenedict(m): 12:23pm On Jul 12, 2015
[size=20pt]where d fvck is fela kuti in dis pic[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Pics: If You Could Only Bring Back One Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 12, 2015
Whitney Houston

2 Likes

Re: Pics: If You Could Only Bring Back One Who Would It Be? by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 12:31pm On Jul 12, 2015
Bob Marley. Bob Marley. Bob Marley.

Bob Marley and the Wailing Wailers.

They sang the song trech Town Rock (Hit me with music)

Redemption song

1 Like

Re: Pics: If You Could Only Bring Back One Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 12, 2015
Bob marley and me... We sure real hommie... One love!!!
Re: Pics: If You Could Only Bring Back One Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 12, 2015
Dharniel:

i share your opinion, except MJ.
Thanks for restoring my sanity.... MJ was a + to mankind...
Re: Pics: If You Could Only Bring Back One Who Would It Be? by funlord(m): 1:40pm On Jul 12, 2015
grin

1 Michael jackson - very talented in singing and _fucking JS1 boys! Sad mofo!

2 Bob marley - smoked 2 much weed but e dey give am plenty sense and dope lyrics about injustice!

3 Freddie mercury - solid singer and rocker but 2 much homosexuality which led 2 the AIDS dat killed him! Terrible role model

4 Kurt cobain - solid rocker but extremely psycho and loved heroin 2 much! Suicide no be am! Bad role model!

5 Left eye - talented and funny but totally psycho! Highness made her burn her lovers house! Chei!

6 Nate dogg - talented singer but smoked 2 much chronic and was a woman beater! Horrid!

7Jimmy hendrix - greatest guitar man and solid rocker but spent 2 much doing drugs and _fucking! No be am!

8 Easy e - always kept it gangsta and was a dope mc, but allowed keeping it gangsta 2 lead him 2 AIDS and then suicide! Bad role model 4 the kids

9 Aaliyah - good singer and dancer but did not do much and she liked aristos 2! Smally levels!

10 Biggie smalls - one of the dopest mc's of all time, fantastic flow but was a drug dealer so another bad role model

11 2Pac - Dope prophetic mc, although 2 stubborn and him no dey hear word! Role model issues!

12 The unknown white boy - I no know am so I no send am

In conclusion na bob marley suppose show back! Na him be godwin!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pics: If You Could Only Bring Back One Who Would It Be? by Vivalavida99(f): 2:15pm On Jul 12, 2015
funlord:
grin

1 Michael jackson - very talented in singing and _fucking JS1 boys! Sad mofo!

2 Bob marley - smoked 2 much weed but e dey give am plenty sense and dope lyrics about injustice!

3 Freddie mercury - solid singer and rocker but 2 much homosexuality which led 2 the AIDS dat killed him! Terrible role model

4 Kurt cobain - solid rocker but extremely psycho and loved heroin 2 much! Suicide no be am! Bad role model!

5 Left eye - talented and funny but totally psycho! Highness made her burn her lovers house! Chei!

6 Nate dogg - talented singer but smoked 2 much chronic and was a woman beater! Horrid!

7Jimmy hendrix - greatest guitar man and solid rocker but spent 2 much doing drugs and _fucking! No be am!

8 Easy e - always kept it gangsta and was a dope mc, but allowed keeping it gangsta 2 lead him 2 AIDS and then suicide! Bad role model 4 the kids

9 Aaliyah - good singer and dancer but did not do much and she liked aristos 2! Smally levels!

10 Biggie smalls - one of the dopest mc's of all time, fantastic flow but was a drug dealer so another bad role model

11 2Pac - Dope prophetic mc, although 2 stubborn and him no dey hear word! Role model issues!

12 The unknown white boy - I no know am so I no send am

In conclusion na bob marley suppose show back! Na him be godwin!!

Well dissected bravo!

Edited*
Re: Pics: If You Could Only Bring Back One Who Would It Be? by funlord(m): 2:18pm On Jul 12, 2015
Vivalavida99:

Well dissected bravo!

But you didn't mention you did bring back among the lot.
undecided
Vivalavida99:

Well dissected bravo!

But you didn't mention you did bring back among the lot.

Erm....So what does the statement in the final paragraph signify 2 U na?
Re: Pics: If You Could Only Bring Back One Who Would It Be? by Ishilove: 2:58pm On Jul 12, 2015
Vivalavida99:
Just one

Cc: lalasticlala , ishilove, Seun
None. Let the dead remain with the dead.
Re: Pics: If You Could Only Bring Back One Who Would It Be? by abduljabbar4(m): 3:52pm On Jul 12, 2015
Tupac. If more than one then I will bring back these:

Eazy e
Notorious B.I.G
Bob marly
Re: Pics: If You Could Only Bring Back One Who Would It Be? by kossyablaze(m): 5:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
Vivalavida99:

Well dissected bravo!
Edited*
hey!how u bn 2day?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pics: If You Could Only Bring Back One Who Would It Be? by kossyablaze(m): 5:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
Vivalavida99:

Well dissected bravo!
Edited*
hey!how u bn 2day?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pics: If You Could Only Bring Back One Who Would It Be? by preciousMI1(f): 6:02pm On Jul 24, 2015
my late bro instead
Re: Pics: If You Could Only Bring Back One Who Would It Be? by Sandydayz(f): 6:06pm On Jul 24, 2015
Huh... Go with..... grin
None o
Re: Pics: If You Could Only Bring Back One Who Would It Be? by kanaleke(m): 7:17pm On Jul 24, 2015
On my kneels praying...wish my nigga Pac is living
Re: Pics: If You Could Only Bring Back One Who Would It Be? by kanaleke(m): 7:17pm On Jul 24, 2015
On my kneels praying...wish my nigga Pac is living@GamePurge

(1) (Reply)

LOL! Looks Like Blac Chyna’s Explicit Tape, “A Beautiful Night In Chyna” Has Lea / Checkout This CUTE Photo Of Two Pairs Of Twin Brothers. / Check Out Photos Of Teyana Taylor's Mom, You Won't Believe What She Looks Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.