Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,075 members, 7,890,551 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:54 PM

Wedding Dresses - Selecting The Right One - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Wedding Dresses - Selecting The Right One (646 Views)

Top 7 African Wedding Dresses That Will Blow Your Mind / Ladies Which Of These Wedding Dresses Would You Rock Proudly On Your Big Day / How To Measure Your Bra Size Yourself And Buy The Right One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Dresses - Selecting The Right One by aimeecarter: 1:18pm On Jul 12, 2015
Weddings are important and so are the wedding dresses. Finding the perfect dress is very essential. However, the most difficult thing for the brides is to find a perfect one from a number of dresses. This becomes a daunting task. However, there are ways by which this task can be made easy. Let us look into each of the factors which can help you in the selection of the best dress for you.

- You must have a budget. There is nothing wrong in having a budget because most of the about-to-be-bride women have a budget. This itself must be helpful in deciding the dress that you want within your affordability. Remember that different designers will design their dresses for different consumer segment and this means that their prices will also vary significantly. Discard all the designers outside your budget and this will win half the battle for you. However, this will not necessary narrow down your choice. You will usually find a large number of designers who fit in your budget.

- It is very natural for a girl to browse through the different wedding dresses in different magazines as well as online. Just in case you come across a particular dress, you need to take a note of the designer. Later you can browse through all the designs and newest collections from that designer. This will help you to narrow down your choice segment. However, it is not at all necessary that this way you will find out the dress that you like but definitely can get closer. Just in case you don't there are other designers!

- This is plain and this is simple! If you want your lunadress to be designed by some renowned designer, simply pick up the designer, browse through his or her collection and pick the one that you love the most! This actually dramatically reduces your choice.
Re: Wedding Dresses - Selecting The Right One by chiomaugor: 7:13pm On Jul 12, 2015
yes, all these helped me in choosing my wedding dress , but i sew mine here in Nigeria, and the price for sewing it was out of my budget. You can call or watsapp 09027116592 she made my wedding dress and she is really good. Hope this helps someone out there.

(1) (Reply)

School Opens Rhinestone Transfers Big Orders Will Get Big Discounts ! / Http://garciniacambogiextradvice.com/intellux-brain-booster/ / 여의도마사지 Аbам34닷com 〈 아밤 〉태릉마사지시청역마사지

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.