Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,766 members, 7,875,923 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:16 AM

Can I Make Love To Her After Our Traditional Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Make Love To Her After Our Traditional Marriage? (2749 Views)

Plus Size Bride & Her Slim Husband At Their Traditional Marriage (Photo) / Traditional Marriage Of 20-Year-Old Man And 40-Year-Old Bride (Photo) / Lady Gets Car As Traditional Marriage Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Make Love To Her After Our Traditional Marriage? by ekamavictor(m): 1:55pm On Jul 12, 2015
Hi nairalanders!!!!
Is it wrong for me to make love to her after our traditional marriage?
Re: Can I Make Love To Her After Our Traditional Marriage? by Abdullateef77(m): 1:56pm On Jul 12, 2015
Re: Can I Make Love To Her After Our Traditional Marriage? by beautycrush24(f): 1:57pm On Jul 12, 2015
Religiously speaking, its wrong. Traditionally speaking, its right. So d choice is yours grin

2 Likes

Re: Can I Make Love To Her After Our Traditional Marriage? by sim37(m): 1:58pm On Jul 12, 2015
NO just wait for me
Re: Can I Make Love To Her After Our Traditional Marriage? by funlord(m): 2:00pm On Jul 12, 2015
grin Op! Are you on cheap drugs?
Re: Can I Make Love To Her After Our Traditional Marriage? by ukaegbuikedia: 2:10pm On Jul 12, 2015
no!! Its an abomination!!!..................................just sit,fold ur arms nd watch her until d official wedding day......... angryno!! Its an abomination!!!..................................just sit,fold ur arms nd watch her until d official wedding day.........
Re: Can I Make Love To Her After Our Traditional Marriage? by Olami90: 2:11pm On Jul 12, 2015
beautycrush24:
Religiously speaking, its wrong. Traditionally speaking, its right. So d choice is yours grin

Confusionist!!!

Op, it is all about wot pleases u.
So far u both made vow in d presence of two or more pple (God is also there) I bliv u av married her. Now left to u to use ur discretion.

4 Likes

Re: Can I Make Love To Her After Our Traditional Marriage? by Ishilove: 2:38pm On Jul 12, 2015
Goodness, once you pay her bride price she is your wife. What is traditional and what is white wedding? White wedding is just a mere formality which isn't even scriptural. Once you have performed alll the traditional rites then she is your lawfully wedded wife recognised by law, man and God.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can I Make Love To Her After Our Traditional Marriage? by Richy4(m): 2:51pm On Jul 12, 2015
She is yours bro.
The minute you paid the bride price, she was all yours body and soul.

Traditional wedding was just for you to tell everyone that you are no longer looking. And for the girl to show that she was no longer in the single market. That's why they hand her the wine to give to who ever he was.

The church wedding is for God to bless the union. But if you don't want the white wedding, your parents blessing on the traditional wedding day was enough.

So no confusion on it

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can I Make Love To Her After Our Traditional Marriage? by Cutehector(m): 2:53pm On Jul 12, 2015
Ishilove:
Goodness, once you pay her bride price she is your wife. What is traditional and what is white wedding? White wedding is just a mere formality which isn't even scriptural. Once you have performed alll the traditional rites then she is your lawfully wedded wife recognised by law, man and God.
so marryin in fornt of the altar of God is a mere thing to you...
Re: Can I Make Love To Her After Our Traditional Marriage? by Ishilove: 2:54pm On Jul 12, 2015
Cutehector:
so marryin in fornt of the altar of God is a mere thing to you...
Please I need one scripture that says we have to marry in a church.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Make Love To Her After Our Traditional Marriage? by Phikom(m): 2:59pm On Jul 12, 2015
Yels!...
Once the traditional liturgy has been observed...
You can venture into the free world of fuckology..

1 Like

Re: Can I Make Love To Her After Our Traditional Marriage? by Cutehector(m): 3:02pm On Jul 12, 2015
Ishilove:

Please I need one scripture that says we have to marry in a church.
you pentecostals believe everything that happens in life must be in the scriptures... Jesus, did not come to abolish the old ways of practices but to fulfill them in his new ways.. He instituted the holy matrimony. And so it must be done in a living church.. If you think marriage in a church insint significant , then go along with only the traditional marriage. Just be sure that neither of you made your vows yet.. In tradtional marriage, vows aren't made, the only significant thing in traditional marriage is the paying of bride price and the father's blessing on the couple.. No vows!

So wen you two are in crisis, which I dnt wish for to happen, u won't say "but u made a vow in front of God" ...

2 Likes

Re: Can I Make Love To Her After Our Traditional Marriage? by jmoore(m): 3:06pm On Jul 12, 2015
Of course you can. Traditional wedding is the real deal.
Re: Can I Make Love To Her After Our Traditional Marriage? by itsMrIke(m): 3:08pm On Jul 12, 2015
ekamavictor:
Hi nairalanders!!!!

*In Patience Jonathan's voice*
Nigerian stup1d qstn!!! So you wan form say you never do the babe wey u marry ba Issorai!! Kontunu!!!
Re: Can I Make Love To Her After Our Traditional Marriage? by jmoore(m): 3:14pm On Jul 12, 2015
Cutehector:
you pentecostals believe everything that happens in life must be in the scriptures... Jesus, did not come to abolish the old ways of practices but to fulfill them in his new ways.. He instituted the holy matrimony. And so it must be done in a living church.. If you think marriage in a church insint significant , then go along with only the traditional marriage. Just be sure that neither of you made your vows yet.. In tradtional marriage, vows aren't made, the only significant thing in traditional marriage is the paying of bride price and the father's blessing on the couple.. No vows!

So wen you two are in crisis, which I dnt wish for to happen, u won't say "but u made a vow in front of God" ...
Pastor Hector, kindly provide bible verses to buttress your point.

Where is it written in the bible that vows must be made? Seems you can't separate white man culture from Christianity.

3 Likes

Re: Can I Make Love To Her After Our Traditional Marriage? by adellam16(f): 3:18pm On Jul 12, 2015
ekamavictor:
Hi nairalanders!!!!
mtchewwwww! No o! Wait till thy kingdom come. C mumu question sha?
Re: Can I Make Love To Her After Our Traditional Marriage? by Cutehector(m): 3:18pm On Jul 12, 2015
jmoore:

Pastor Hector, kindly provide bible verses to buttress your point.
if u ask me that question again I will slap ur mediocrity... What is wrong with you people and "is it in the bible"

Is your father"s name in di bible eh?

The church dat u attend, is it in d bible? Mumu
Re: Can I Make Love To Her After Our Traditional Marriage? by jmoore(m): 3:19pm On Jul 12, 2015
Cutehector:
if u ask me that question again I will slap ur mediocrity... What is wrong with you people and "is it in the bible"

See boy wey dey slap. Na online you get mouth.
Re: Can I Make Love To Her After Our Traditional Marriage? by Cutehector(m): 3:22pm On Jul 12, 2015
jmoore:

See boy wey dey slap. Na online you get mouth.
oya na. Make we meet offline.. Ode
Re: Can I Make Love To Her After Our Traditional Marriage? by Ishilove: 3:23pm On Jul 12, 2015
Cutehector:

Seriously Hector, you haven't yet provided one single scriptural reference to buttress your argument.

1 Like

Re: Can I Make Love To Her After Our Traditional Marriage? by Ishilove: 3:24pm On Jul 12, 2015
Cutehector:

And you can't make a simple point without abusing?
Re: Can I Make Love To Her After Our Traditional Marriage? by Cutehector(m): 3:26pm On Jul 12, 2015
Ishilove:

Seriously Hector, you haven't yet provided one single scriptural reference to buttress your argument.
ha... Ishilove.. Its alright abeg... I dnt want to say d one nw dat u will ban me again.. I just came out of a 24hour ban which u gave me already...
Re: Can I Make Love To Her After Our Traditional Marriage? by zealot4me(f): 3:28pm On Jul 12, 2015
^^^ y do I fink u r jux looking for excuses
Re: Can I Make Love To Her After Our Traditional Marriage? by Cutehector(m): 3:30pm On Jul 12, 2015
Ishilove:

And you can't make a simple point without abusing?
am sorry..
Re: Can I Make Love To Her After Our Traditional Marriage? by ronald4lif(m): 3:40pm On Jul 12, 2015
Before the advent of religion there was the marital institution. And people got married by performing traditional rites as there was no such thing as religion then. White wedding has nothing to do with Christianity and originated from Britain after the queen at that time Queen Victoria wore a white gown to her wedding ceremony. The only proper and recognized wedding for Africans is the traditional which rites you've performed. There's no issue here.
Re: Can I Make Love To Her After Our Traditional Marriage? by OmaBliss: 3:40pm On Jul 12, 2015
beautycrush24:
And what religion is that? undecided

Op, so long as u've paid d bride price..
U can..

#myopinion#
Re: Can I Make Love To Her After Our Traditional Marriage? by Godskidmidas(m): 3:44pm On Jul 12, 2015
beautycrush24:
Which religion makes it wrong?
Re: Can I Make Love To Her After Our Traditional Marriage? by Godskidmidas(m): 3:47pm On Jul 12, 2015
Once you've paid the bride price,she's yours
Re: Can I Make Love To Her After Our Traditional Marriage? by beautycrush24(f): 4:03pm On Jul 12, 2015
Godskidmidas:

Which religion makes it wrong?
What is the essence of white wedding if i may ask?
Re: Can I Make Love To Her After Our Traditional Marriage? by ekamavictor(m): 5:39pm On Jul 12, 2015
Cutehector:

[color=#000099][/color]. Abraham and isaac only did traditional wedding oh.
The wedding Jesus attended @ canaan of galilee was not c hurch wedding oh, it was traditional.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Employees having office romance at work. Details and photos... / Love Is Better Than Education True Or False? / Which Relationship Do You Think Will Last Longer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.