Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,487 members, 7,968,343 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 04:22 AM

He/she Might Be Wrong Choice For You But The Best For Someone Else - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He/she Might Be Wrong Choice For You But The Best For Someone Else (531 Views)

Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) / What Could Be Wrong With Me? / What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He/she Might Be Wrong Choice For You But The Best For Someone Else by bamac(m): 5:40pm On Jul 12, 2015
Have you checked yourself? Have you made adjustment(s) towards the noticeable error(s) of your last relationship which have prompted him/her to have coined you to be the wrong person he/she has ever met?

The obvious truth is that he/she might have been the worst man/woman you have met but he/she is the best to his/her spouse in his/her present matrimonial home.

Have you ever ruminated about the fact that not all the things/people you come across are meant for you even when you think or make them to be for you?

The first time you come across him/her which ever the case may be, he/she will be the best you have ever met, when things moves smoothly, you think you are destined to be together not until the unthinkable starts pushing itself to reality. Then, you will start pondering if this is the person you knew forgetting that life has its own way of inculcating morals into us which will always be by force.

It's a must a man and a woman go into courtship before marriage for familiarity purpose. After you
try making it work and its not working out then the door is still wide open since its not been sealed, not in a childish manner, but with a heart-to-heart talk by the two mature minds to put a dot to the relationship before it gets out of hand or when it will be problematic to be dotted(you know when i mean).

Though, tolerance is one important characteristic of a good relationship, hope of changing makes tolerance to be powerful, but once the tolerance is taken for granted more than required then somebody isn't meant for the other, but trying to make it work when the seal is done is the biggest problem because the two parties knows that it will be difficult to desolve the union and know in fully well that there is something at stake for the losing party in the court of law(court marriage) the two parties may now want to rely on the other to make the final move to stopping the union when it is becoming unbearable.

There is a man/woman for everyman/woman who will tolerate you in any circumstances you find
yourself, but because you dont want to be a ball, you dont want to risk because may be you think you might not cope emotionally then you want to endure the pain forever which isn't meant for you anyways.

There is no rosy relationship. All relationships come with its own ups and downs but the way you and your partner deal with it is what will make or mar your imaginary family.

Risk taking is another characteristic that makes a unique family. Don't be afraid to take risk(s) because once you are afraid to take the risk then you will face the danger associated with not taking the risk for the rest of your life.

Don't feel he/she will think you are a bad person simply because you want the best for yourself, but the truth is that you want the best for him/her also since the two of you might not be happy being together in the boundage for the rest of your life..

Many man/woman have been termed bad by their ex, go to their matrimonial home now they are the apple of their spouse's eyes and the best mum/dad in the whole universe by their child(ren).

Don't make the mistake that will ruin your life by not taking risk(s), the bad boyfriend/girlfriend to a woman/man now can/will be the best man/woman to their ordained husband/wife.

http://bamisepeters..com/2014/10/bad-boyfriend-to-good-husband.html?m=1
Re: He/she Might Be Wrong Choice For You But The Best For Someone Else by kennboiy(m): 5:44pm On Jul 12, 2015
You have tried,copy and paste
Re: He/she Might Be Wrong Choice For You But The Best For Someone Else by Tocheagle(m): 5:47pm On Jul 12, 2015
I DEY HATE ALL DIS KIND OF LONG POST
Re: He/she Might Be Wrong Choice For You But The Best For Someone Else by IamLEGEND1: 5:54pm On Jul 12, 2015
if you had edited that long thing, i would have read it.
Re: He/she Might Be Wrong Choice For You But The Best For Someone Else by bamac(m): 6:48pm On Jul 12, 2015
kennboiy:
You have tried,copy and paste
i don't do that, check my blog and see that you will not find any of my post somewhere else, and that is why i didn't write few of the post then direct you to read the rest on my blog but rather post the source, i believe if you like what i write you might possibly visit my blog to see more. All bloggers are not the same.

(1) (Reply)

Should Courtship Encourage Or Discouraged Before Marriage??? / For Ladies Only: How To Get A Guy In 7 Days / Please Advice This Mumu: Should I Buy Her An Iphone 6?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.