Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,741 members, 7,885,963 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 06:28 PM

Why I Love Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why I Love Nairaland (657 Views)

Thank You My Dearest Supporters And Sympathisers, I Love You All - Refiner / I Love Nairaland / Reasons Why I/we Love Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Love Nairaland by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 12, 2015
It has been said that creativity rules the world.
I therefore want to take some time to express my admiration and appreciation for the day nairaland.com was born. Call it Nigeria in miniature and you are not wrong. Little wonder it has won the hearts of many home and abroad.
See if you key in to these bullet points :
1. Nairaland is a ready source of information.
2. It appeals to a wide cross section of individuals from old to young, male and female, religious and non religious, students and working class, the list is endless.
3. Its layout is eye catchy and reader friendly.
4. It is a convergent point for both the serious minded and the fun seekers.
5. Its administration operates on a high level of discipline.
6. A good stress reliever.
7. It has stood the test of time and as such a leading social networking forum.
8. I think I love this the most: Users can create topics.
9. Topics cover an endless array of interests.
10. Add yours.
Re: Why I Love Nairaland by Temihatz(m): 6:54pm On Jul 12, 2015
First-hand information. #Undiluted
Re: Why I Love Nairaland by MosakuAW(m): 6:54pm On Jul 12, 2015
It keeps the jobless company and also gives the jobless hope through other people testimonies.
Re: Why I Love Nairaland by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 12, 2015
I learn and laugh...
Re: Why I Love Nairaland by demmy0325(m): 6:56pm On Jul 12, 2015
Re: Why I Love Nairaland by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 12, 2015
whom told you Nairaland loves you. They censor our words and treat us like children. I got FTC and decided to show the world my pictures. Na so one crazy mod wey get pussy depression tear am down

Re: Why I Love Nairaland by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 12, 2015
Op All Your Points Are Koreti. You See, I Have Been Addicted To Nairaland Sotey. Like Everyday B4 Facebook Or Any Other Social Media I Must First Greet nairaland. It Has Stimulated My Interest So Much.
Bro. Seun Osewa
Well Done
Good Job
Re: Why I Love Nairaland by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 12, 2015
It is educative,entertaining and informative...i also like the funny comments of some people
Re: Why I Love Nairaland by pinkygal1(m): 5:10pm On Aug 10, 2015
some comments are just useless..

(1) (Reply)

List Of 10 Most Adulterous Countries In The World / Naira Rises As Banks Reject Dollars / Much Ado About Homosexuality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.