Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,933 members, 7,872,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:28 AM

My Phone Hots Like Fire - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Phone Hots Like Fire (875 Views)

User Review Of The Newly Released Infinix Hots X521 / MTN Midnight Browsing Plan Is Blazing Like Fire (screenshot) / Latest Ntel 1000tb Cheats Hot!!! Like!!!! Fire!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Phone Hots Like Fire by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 12, 2015
Greetings everyone. I observed recently that my Tecno phone get hot while am operating it. At times I will get a notification that PHONE IS GETTING HOT, REMOVE THE BATTERY. What could be the problem and what should I do about it
Re: My Phone Hots Like Fire by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 12, 2015
Put it inside fridge.

2 Likes

Re: My Phone Hots Like Fire by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 12, 2015
danielconstant:
Put it inside fridge.
haha
Re: My Phone Hots Like Fire by sseunth(m): 7:16pm On Jul 12, 2015
Bad battery
Re: My Phone Hots Like Fire by DjAndroid: 7:16pm On Jul 12, 2015
U SURE SAY NO BE INFINIX HOT DEY INSIDE UR TECNO?

1 Like

Re: My Phone Hots Like Fire by koyla: 8:20pm On Jul 12, 2015
lol some guys are funny here, your phone is not smart enough,notifies you about 100°C and tell you to remove battery,this is a smartphone, it should notify you to install an air-condition better still a deep freezer to reduce data cost grin

1 Like

Re: My Phone Hots Like Fire by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 12, 2015
Oga use am dey cook food. grin

On a more serious note:
Is this a recent occurrence?
If so, have you installed any app lately, perhaps that's the cause.

How many apps do you have installed?
Android automatically runs all apps in the background so they open quicker when launched; having too many apps makes your CPU work harder and thus overheat.
Uninstall apps you don't use frequently, or duplicate apps(apps that perform the same function)

It's possible it might be a hardware problem though.

Good luck.
Re: My Phone Hots Like Fire by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 12, 2015
Karmanaut:
Oga use am dey cook food. grin

On a more serious note:
Is this a recent occurrence?
If so, have you installed any app lately, perhaps that's the cause.

How many apps do you have installed?
Android automatically runs all apps in the background so they open quicker when launched; having too many apps makes your CPU work harder and thus overheat.
Uninstall apps you don't use frequently, or duplicate apps(apps that perform the same function)

It's possible it might be a hardware problem though.

Good luck.
Okay Thanks
Re: My Phone Hots Like Fire by Carlcaresophia: 8:46am On Jul 14, 2015
Incorruptible:
Greetings everyone. I observed recently that my Tecno phone get hot while am operating it. At times I will get a notification that PHONE IS GETTING HOT, REMOVE THE BATTERY. What could be the problem and what should I do about it
Hi! You can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check the problem for you. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

1 Month Old Lumia For Sale At The Most Affordable Price [SEE IMAGE] / 12 Reason You Really Need That New Phone / The Newest Gionee S Plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.