Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,933 members, 7,938,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 12:41 PM

See The Best Thing You Can Do For The Poor - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Best Thing You Can Do For The Poor (480 Views)

Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos / Valentine With The Poor! / The First Thing You Say To Your Girl Goin Out With Friends Like This! (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Best Thing You Can Do For The Poor by juliustip(m): 7:16pm On Jul 12, 2015
Many do ask what's best to do for the poor, well I'll say The best thing you can do for the poor is not to be one of them.

Do you agree with me?
If yes explain why.
Re: See The Best Thing You Can Do For The Poor by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 12, 2015
cry
Re: See The Best Thing You Can Do For The Poor by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 12, 2015
Freemanan:
cry
you are trying these days ooo, keep it up, i wonder why introvert allowed you this.
Re: See The Best Thing You Can Do For The Poor by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 12, 2015
Midehi:

you are trying this these days ooo, keep it up, i wonder why introvert allowed you this.
Thanks for observing.

(1) (Reply)

Travelers Stranded As Boko Haram Attack Kano-maiduguri Highway / What's Happening On Nairaland? / Keke Maruwa: The Home Of A Lagosian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.