Stats: 3,168,821 members, 7,872,755 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:08 PM

Ladies,these Are The Six Reasons You Must Marry Before The Age Of 27 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies,these Are The Six Reasons You Must Marry Before The Age Of 27 (2274 Views)

Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. / I Must Marry A Guy That Earns At Least N200k A Month - See Were She Ended Up / Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered (2) (3) (4)

Ladies,these Are The Six Reasons You Must Marry Before The Age Of 27 by oluwasunshine(f): 7:26pm On Jul 12, 2015
myself:
1. Prevent sin: For those who believe in the concept of purity before marriage.
Early marriage is one thing that can help you enjoy sex the way it was designed.

2. You can never really be ready: You will always want to make more money and be more comfortable and be a better person to ‘increase’ your options. But it’s even better when you can grow and become better with the person you love by your side, supporting you and propping you up during this journey.

3. You’ll never find the right companion: Many are in constant search for their ‘one true love’ and this tend to make them spend more years waiting, you’re probably not the right person for anyone. Just learn to improve on yourself.

4. Heartbreak: Many ladies decide not to try love again simply because a guy betrayed her. sweetheart just one word, “If he deserves you, he wont leave or break your heart”. Put together the pieces of your heart and move on.

5. Self confidence: As a lady, your self confidence automatically increases when you are married because you think in a more matured manner having at the back of your mind that you are a complete woman.

6. Fear of commitment: Commitment is willingness to give your time and energy to something that you believe in, or a promise or firm decision to do something.

If you are still scared of commitment, its high time you snap out as someday you have to be committed to one thing or another. Society and some cultures have driven the concept of late marriage deep in the consciousness of everyone because of the alarming increase in divorce which has made marriage a feat for only those with courage.
Source:http://www.naij.com/485866-6-reasons-you-should-get-married-before-27.html?utm_campaign=traqli&utm_source=traqli&utm_medium=traqli&source=traqli
Cc:lalasticlala Cc:ishilove
Re: Ladies,these Are The Six Reasons You Must Marry Before The Age Of 27 by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 12, 2015
OP

ARE YOU MARRIED?
Re: Ladies,these Are The Six Reasons You Must Marry Before The Age Of 27 by Twaci(f): 7:29pm On Jul 12, 2015
Freemanan:
OP

ARE YOU MARRIED?
U need a yellow shirt bro...
Re: Ladies,these Are The Six Reasons You Must Marry Before The Age Of 27 by Phikom(m): 7:31pm On Jul 12, 2015
Re: Ladies,these Are The Six Reasons You Must Marry Before The Age Of 27 by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 12, 2015
Twaci:
U need a yellow shirt bro...
Bro?
Like that tag... make sure it's wet.

Re: Ladies,these Are The Six Reasons You Must Marry Before The Age Of 27 by oluwasunshine(f): 7:31pm On Jul 12, 2015
Not at all
Freemanan:
undecided OP
ARE YOU MARRIED?
Re: Ladies,these Are The Six Reasons You Must Marry Before The Age Of 27 by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 12, 2015
oluwasunshine:
Not at all
Okay... Thanks
Re: Ladies,these Are The Six Reasons You Must Marry Before The Age Of 27 by oluwasunshine(f): 7:32pm On Jul 12, 2015
Twaci is a gurl
Freemanan:
Bro? Like that tag... make sure it's wet.
Re: Ladies,these Are The Six Reasons You Must Marry Before The Age Of 27 by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 12, 2015
oluwasunshine:
Twaci is a gurl
I know love....
Re: Ladies,these Are The Six Reasons You Must Marry Before The Age Of 27 by oluwasunshine(f): 7:33pm On Jul 12, 2015
You wan date me?
Freemanan:
Okay... Thanks
Re: Ladies,these Are The Six Reasons You Must Marry Before The Age Of 27 by Twaci(f): 7:33pm On Jul 12, 2015
Freemanan:

Bro?
Like that tag... make sure it's wet.
Imma just click "like" and pretend I understood whachu wrote up there smiley

Re: Ladies,these Are The Six Reasons You Must Marry Before The Age Of 27 by oluwasunshine(f): 7:34pm On Jul 12, 2015
Confused
Freemanan:
I know love....
Re: Ladies,these Are The Six Reasons You Must Marry Before The Age Of 27 by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 12, 2015
Twaci:
Ramadan Kareem love grin
Re: Ladies,these Are The Six Reasons You Must Marry Before The Age Of 27 by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 12, 2015
oluwasunshine:
Confused
Oh... NIGERIANs and RURALITY...

IT'S A CLICHE I USE FOR EVERY DAME...

CHAI
Re: Ladies,these Are The Six Reasons You Must Marry Before The Age Of 27 by Janedoe26(f): 7:35pm On Jul 12, 2015
T

Re: Ladies,these Are The Six Reasons You Must Marry Before The Age Of 27 by Twaci(f): 7:36pm On Jul 12, 2015
Freemanan:

Ramadan Kareem love grin
Same to u love smiley.

Hope to see u on the next thread wink
Re: Ladies,these Are The Six Reasons You Must Marry Before The Age Of 27 by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 12, 2015
Twaci:
Same to u love smiley.

Hope to see u on the next thread wink
You know you will love cheesy

Re: Ladies,these Are The Six Reasons You Must Marry Before The Age Of 27 by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 12, 2015
Janedoe26:
No 5 tho. Pretty stewpid.
ALICIA KEYS made you look Good.. Don't change that.
Re: Ladies,these Are The Six Reasons You Must Marry Before The Age Of 27 by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 12, 2015
oluwasunshine:
You wan date me?
You want me to tell you that I want to date you?

Seems it's been eons someone said something to you.

MEN ARE EVIL love..
Re: Ladies,these Are The Six Reasons You Must Marry Before The Age Of 27 by Young03(m): 7:52pm On Jul 12, 2015
hmmm
Re: Ladies,these Are The Six Reasons You Must Marry Before The Age Of 27 by solodox(m): 6:52pm On Oct 21, 2015
Twaci:

The dude has absolutely no clue! Went swoosh over the top of his head!
Re: Ladies,these Are The Six Reasons You Must Marry Before The Age Of 27 by Twaci(f): 9:07pm On Oct 21, 2015
solodox:

The dude has absolutely no clue! Went swoosh over the top of his head!
Lol! I am glad someone finally did cheesy
Re: Ladies,these Are The Six Reasons You Must Marry Before The Age Of 27 by solodox(m): 2:25am On Oct 22, 2015
Twaci:
Lol! I am glad someone finally did cheesy

buh sweedy how you gon pull a russian on a brother like that!?

Difference Between Wife Material And Girlfriend Material / Romancelanders Why Una Never Marry Yet? / 17 Famous Ad Slogans That Work For Condom Brands As Well