Stats: 3,172,998 members, 7,886,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:26 PM

No Matter How Smart You Are You Can't Score The Full Marks - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / No Matter How Smart You Are You Can't Score The Full Marks (1230 Views)

When You Can't Take The Heat In Lagos Anymore / When You Can't Trust Anyone With Your Xmas Chicken / When You Can't Find Your ATM, And You Are Receiving Alert From Oshogbo. (photo) (2) (3) (4)

No Matter How Smart You Are You Can't Score The Full Marks by Donmarshal11: 11:18pm On Jul 12, 2015
mathematicians... Pls solve

Re: No Matter How Smart You Are You Can't Score The Full Marks by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 12, 2015
Re: No Matter How Smart You Are You Can't Score The Full Marks by INTROVERT(f): 11:22pm On Jul 12, 2015
What kinda silly question is this when its very evident.
Re: No Matter How Smart You Are You Can't Score The Full Marks by may01(f): 11:24pm On Jul 12, 2015
How does this picture prove she's a "hoe"
Re: No Matter How Smart You Are You Can't Score The Full Marks by Amodsun(m): 11:28pm On Jul 12, 2015
there z only one man in dt pics,d oda with d oda hoe z a boy grin grin
Re: No Matter How Smart You Are You Can't Score The Full Marks by Nobody: 1:03am On Jul 13, 2015
Re: No Matter How Smart You Are You Can't Score The Full Marks by hos4x(m): 6:48am On Jul 13, 2015
wait... let me put on my thinking cap
Re: No Matter How Smart You Are You Can't Score The Full Marks by hos4x(m): 6:49am On Jul 13, 2015
wait let me put on my thinking cap
Re: No Matter How Smart You Are You Can't Score The Full Marks by cliquevibes(m): 7:00am On Jul 13, 2015
may01:
How does this picture prove she's a "hoe"

Help me ask d mumu OP oooo

When You Inherited A Wall Clock From Albert Einstein / Just For Fun Hilarious Joke Of The Day: America No Pass Naija Joor / See Babe!! Checkout Photo Of The Sun Newspaper ‘sun Girl’ Model.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7