Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,300 members, 7,900,647 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:52 PM

#youknowitsmadeinchinaif Is Trending On Twitter - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / #youknowitsmadeinchinaif Is Trending On Twitter (19410 Views)

#9japolice: Hilarious Memes About Nigeria Police Trending On Twitter / #whenaliensmeetnigerians Now Trending On Twitter. (funny Pics) / Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #youknowitsmadeinchinaif Is Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 13, 2015
... which one we dey produce??

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: #youknowitsmadeinchinaif Is Trending On Twitter by kingar(m): 11:12am On Jul 13, 2015
U know it's made in China if it saids it's in the FULLNESS Of Time.
Re: #youknowitsmadeinchinaif Is Trending On Twitter by modestdude(m): 11:23am On Jul 13, 2015
Princessderaa:

go to bed Mr
Lwkmd. I can imagine your facial expression when you made this comment. Abeg take NL easy o.
Nevertheless and if you won't mind, whats Lwtmp? Was it typo error
Re: #youknowitsmadeinchinaif Is Trending On Twitter by kernel504(m): 11:30am On Jul 13, 2015
Poor reasoning is worst than illness.
China makes money we can't make in 20 years. #GoBackToShool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #youknowitsmadeinchinaif Is Trending On Twitter by LaRoyalHighness(f): 11:41am On Jul 13, 2015
Rubbish!!! Atleast they ve produced something.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #youknowitsmadeinchinaif Is Trending On Twitter by Emperoradrian(m): 11:55am On Jul 13, 2015
betty202020:
how many did nigeria produce? Nigeria has not produce any electronic gadget and are here to spew nonsense. Made~in~china made the economy of china what it is today without oil. The stupid idiot that created that hashtag might be a school drop out. Nigeria does not petronise their products while cameroon and other african countries are petronisers of aba~made footwears. Nigerians, if u dont like made-in-china, then produce your own. Its because nigeria could not produce ordinary toothpick that made us still import it. Nigeria is a dumping ground for china made, yes because we can not produce them. Ordinary reduction in oil price, nigerian economy has crashed. Remove oil from nigerian economy and see what nigeria look like!!!
nigga r u frm china or is ur maternal home Chinese #no insults tho,jst askin...
Re: #youknowitsmadeinchinaif Is Trending On Twitter by Lanretoye(m): 12:03pm On Jul 13, 2015
if it has television,radio,dvd,dstv,deep freezer and microwave.
Re: #youknowitsmadeinchinaif Is Trending On Twitter by betty202020(m): 12:14pm On Jul 13, 2015
Emperoradrian:
nigga r u frm china or is ur maternal home Chinese #no insults tho,jst askin...
i am from nigeria. It pains me when nigerians that can not even manufacture a functional mobile app will cajole products of other country. Remove oil from our economy see that we can not be proud to under rate other country's product. We can not even produce phone battery or charger and someone is making mockery of other country's products.
Re: #youknowitsmadeinchinaif Is Trending On Twitter by BizBayo: 12:36pm On Jul 13, 2015
oppybouy:
When your phone shows 1missed call whenever an aeroplane flys over... grin
When the internal memory is less than 26kb embarassed
If it plays music louder than a 'Kenwood' speaker. cheesy

na that internal memory of 26kb dey funny pass. Just imagine
Re: #youknowitsmadeinchinaif Is Trending On Twitter by Mznaett: 3:23pm On Jul 13, 2015
#uknowitsmadeinchinaaif
Dulard Buhari is still d president
Re: #youknowitsmadeinchinaif Is Trending On Twitter by gbodimowo(m): 6:09pm On Jul 13, 2015
Freemanan:
undecided LAUGH DON TAKE MY SHOES
#youknowitsmadeinchina if your phone is nokla instead of nokia
Re: #youknowitsmadeinchinaif Is Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 13, 2015
gbodimowo:

#youknowitsmadeinchina if your phone is nokla instead of nokia
grin
Re: #youknowitsmadeinchinaif Is Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 13, 2015
Mznaett:
#uknowitsmadeinchinaaif

Dulard Buhari is still d president
Why love?
Re: #youknowitsmadeinchinaif Is Trending On Twitter by Princessderaa(f): 8:02pm On Jul 13, 2015
BraniacX:

Make I join laff tear am finish for you na grin
Then we can ........................... grin
I will report you to my boo therock5555
Re: #youknowitsmadeinchinaif Is Trending On Twitter by Princessderaa(f): 8:03pm On Jul 13, 2015
Mancity26:
i tink i need such treatment in d nite
in that case I will invite all the mosquito in my village.
Re: #youknowitsmadeinchinaif Is Trending On Twitter by Princessderaa(f): 8:04pm On Jul 13, 2015
Mancity26:
i tink i need such treatment in d nite
in that case I will invite all the mosquito in my village.
Re: #youknowitsmadeinchinaif Is Trending On Twitter by Princessderaa(f): 8:07pm On Jul 13, 2015
modestdude:
Lwkmd. I can imagine your facial expression when you made this comment. Abeg take NL easy o.
Nevertheless and if you won't mind, whats Lwtmp? Was it typo error

not typo error.my eye dey wide open wen I type am
Re: #youknowitsmadeinchinaif Is Trending On Twitter by simdam500(m): 8:32pm On Jul 13, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy thanks for the joke
Re: #youknowitsmadeinchinaif Is Trending On Twitter by BraniacX(m): 5:20am On Jul 14, 2015
Princessderaa:

I will report you to my boo therock5555

And I will reinvent myself as the sledgehammer+dynamite99999 and smash+blast your boo into oblivion!!!!!
Then I will claim ownership of you

Pantless of Course grin
Re: #youknowitsmadeinchinaif Is Trending On Twitter by modestdude(m): 7:50am On Jul 14, 2015
Princessderaa:

not typo error.my eye dey wide open wen I type am
Ok. But You didn't state the meaning.
Re: #youknowitsmadeinchinaif Is Trending On Twitter by uwemetok(m): 8:41am On Jul 14, 2015
Princessderaa:

go to bed Mr
grin
Princessderaa:

go to bed Mr
Re: #youknowitsmadeinchinaif Is Trending On Twitter by Princessderaa(f): 10:00am On Jul 14, 2015
BraniacX:

And I will reinvent myself as the sledgehammer+dynamite99999 and smash+blast your boo into oblivion!!!!!
Then I will claim ownership of you

Pantless of Course grin

*falls from maize tree*

my boo is untouchable
Re: #youknowitsmadeinchinaif Is Trending On Twitter by BraniacX(m): 12:20pm On Jul 14, 2015
Princessderaa:

*falls from maize tree*

my boo is untouchable

*springs from grass catapult to catch you like spiderman* grin

My lust desire for you is insatiable and will be legendary wink

GOD help whoever comes between me and you cool

rocks will become clay and mountains silt and both'll likewise be washed into the ocean angry

On the bright side, happy to note you didn't say your pants are untearable 'cos after am done with silt5555, am coming for 'em undies grin
Re: #youknowitsmadeinchinaif Is Trending On Twitter by Princessderaa(f): 5:57pm On Jul 14, 2015
BraniacX:

*springs from grass catapult to catch you like spiderman* grin

My lust desire for you is insatiable and will be legendary wink

GOD help whoever comes between me and you cool

rocks will become clay and mountains silt and both'll likewise be washed into the ocean angry

On the bright side, happy to note you didn't say your pants are untearable 'cos after am done with silt5555, am coming for 'em undies grin
* covers face*

sing a lullaby for me before i accept
Re: #youknowitsmadeinchinaif Is Trending On Twitter by BraniacX(m): 11:48pm On Jul 14, 2015
Princessderaa:
* covers face*
sing a lullaby for me before i accept
Hmmmmmm! angry
Eleyi gidi gan !!! Or am i not lomantic? shocked
*clears throat*
Ah hem!
......................Hush my love now don't you cry Everything will be all right Close your eyes and drift in dream Rest in peaceful sleep If there's one thing I hope I showed you Hope I showed you
Just give love to all Oh my love... in my arms tight Every day you give me life As I drift off to your world Rest in peaceful sleep I know there's one thing that you showed me That you showed me Just give love to all
Let's give love to all Just give love to all Let's give love to all Just give love to all Let's give love to all
Send a wish upon a star Send a wish upon a star

Now, how 'bout that? cool
Re: #youknowitsmadeinchinaif Is Trending On Twitter by Princessderaa(f): 11:01pm On Jul 15, 2015
BraniacX:

Hmmmmmm! angry
Eleyi gidi gan !!! Or am i not lomantic? shocked
*clears throat*
Ah hem!
......................Hush my love now don't you cry Everything will be all right Close your eyes and drift in dream Rest in peaceful sleep If there's one thing I hope I showed you Hope I showed you
Just give love to all Oh my love... in my arms tight Every day you give me life As I drift off to your world Rest in peaceful sleep I know there's one thing that you showed me That you showed me Just give love to all
Let's give love to all Just give love to all Let's give love to all Just give love to all Let's give love to all
Send a wish upon a star Send a wish upon a star

Now, how 'bout that? cool

Awww you romantic.therock5555 and lekinz stay away from me.lmao
Re: #youknowitsmadeinchinaif Is Trending On Twitter by BraniacX(m): 4:15pm On Jul 16, 2015
Princessderaa:

Awww you romantic.therock5555 and lekinz stay away from me.lmao

*blushing* grin

*quickly rearranges face* sad

Woooooooooooooohoooooooooo!!! cheesy

*does a wild wild western classic style flip toss of me guns scarto and argento into the air while hoping to catch them in my holsters but unfortunately one hits my head* embarassed

No matter,

*whistles to me faithful horse bessy*

Saddle me up bess, we have an adventure afoot ahoof grin

We going to rustle up and pick the bounties on some outlaws by the names therock5555 and lekinz and then, we go win me a pretty dames heart and flowery token a.k.a panties cool

YeeeeeeeeeehAH!!!!

Giddy up bessy,
We ride for love, we ride for destiny, we ride for p*****es
Re: #youknowitsmadeinchinaif Is Trending On Twitter by Therock5555(m): 9:32pm On Jul 16, 2015
BraniacX:

*blushing* grin

*quickly rearranges face* sad

Woooooooooooooohoooooooooo!!! cheesy

*does a wild wild western classic style flip toss of me guns scarto and argento into the air while hoping to catch them in my holsters but unfortunately one hits my head* embarassed

No matter,

*whistles to me faithful horse bessy*

Saddle me up bess, we have an adventure afoot ahoof grin

We going to rustle up and pick the bounties on some outlaws by the names therock5555 and lekinz and then, we go win me a pretty dames heart and flowery token a.k.a panties cool

YeeeeeeeeeehAH!!!!

Giddy up bessy,
We ride for love, we ride for destiny, we ride for p*****es
mind how u quote me boy
Re: #youknowitsmadeinchinaif Is Trending On Twitter by BraniacX(m): 10:25am On Jul 17, 2015
Therock5555:
mind how u quote me boy

Over there be one of 'em outlaws bessy.........

Set me up behind that hill let me take out one of 'em nuts of his with scarto angry

Funny.............he thinks me a boy.................punk don't know what's coming for him grin
Re: #youknowitsmadeinchinaif Is Trending On Twitter by Therock5555(m): 11:37pm On Jul 17, 2015
BraniacX:

Over there be one of 'em outlaws bessy.........

Set me up behind that hill let me take out one of 'em nuts of his with scarto angry

Funny.............he thinks me a boy.................punk don't know what's coming for him grin

#ignored#

I won't waste my time with you, I blame the person who threw my name into this duel
Re: #youknowitsmadeinchinaif Is Trending On Twitter by BraniacX(m): 11:51pm On Jul 17, 2015
Therock5555:

#ignored#

I won't waste my time with you, I blame the person who threw my name into this duel

So this is a duel?
grin

Be sporty rockyboy and chillax grin

Don't be too serious, kills da fun

Okay bessie, let's leave him be, seems he's no longer an outlaw, 'em outlawing days are gone n forgotten, he has embraced the good lord and committed his soul, no use hunting him now or picking up his bounty, as for the other dude................................

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Funniest Akpors Jokes That Will Crack Your Ribs / 'i Wasn't Dat Drunk' Jokes: / Share Your April Fool Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.