Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,702 members, 7,945,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 12:11 PM

Who Is To Be Blamed Here,17gf Or Single Dude - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is To Be Blamed Here,17gf Or Single Dude (491 Views)

I'm A Single Dude, A Graduate, With Vision. / Who Should Be Blamed Here? / Who Is To Be Blamed For This Kid's Action? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is To Be Blamed Here,17gf Or Single Dude by lordweezy(m): 4:09am On Jul 13, 2015
oyibo women are truly gullible,in fact my nl brothers after this pics,u beta choose who to date,
a Chinese man with 17 girlfriends,abeg ur suggestion is needed on what to do if our men-cheats find themselves in such situations, ladies what's ur take,also remember that some of them has been in relationship with d man for over a decade,so question for d ladies are 3 and funny enough the dude has been collecting ego from des chicas,mind u the guy still claims he is single
1. what do u do to men when u find out that u are not the only baby mama,those that date married men
2.men what is ur advice to our sisters who go to any length to date or marry these kind of men,and
3,please how do we make sure the society is ride of these kind of player brothers like me,sorry homie, am retired,and lastly this post is a story I need ur opinions on

Re: Who Is To Be Blamed Here,17gf Or Single Dude by Oruemu(f): 4:32am On Jul 13, 2015
Dried
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed Here,17gf Or Single Dude by Nobody: 6:09am On Jul 13, 2015
Hmmn

download my freestyle @

my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/24670/

(1) (Reply)

Single Pastors Marrying Single Church Members-is It Right? / If You Had 24 Hours To Live How Would You Spend It? / See The Snake An Undergraduate Killed & Ate In His Hostel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.