Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,902 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:43 PM

Tension As Aba Boys Beat-up Hausa Soldier; Army Retaliate, Ransack Street - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tension As Aba Boys Beat-up Hausa Soldier; Army Retaliate, Ransack Street (1971 Views)

DSS Break Into Saraki's Aide's Office With Sledged Hammer,Ransack His Office(pix / Habu Sabo: I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Soldier- Army Officer / Tension As Aba Boys Beat-up Hausa Soldier;army Retaliate,ransack Strt- Igberetv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tension As Aba Boys Beat-up Hausa Soldier; Army Retaliate, Ransack Street by uncleck: 6:47am On Jul 13, 2015
An eyewitness account had it that last Thurday, July 9, a certain man and his pregnant wife were having issues with their neighbour at a location known as Oriaku Street off Aba/Owerri Road in Aba. After futile attempts by other neighbours to resolve the matter, the said ‘neighbour’ dashed off the compound (YARD as them dey call am for area) and in minutes, came back with a soldier who ordered the man & his pregnant wife into the ‘Keke’ they came with, apparently to take them to their Military station at Ngwa High School in Aba.

Word had it a heated argument ensued between the pregnant woman and the soldier. Before she knew it, she got dazed by the soldier’s slap on her face!

Unable to swallow such level of MADNESS by the Hausa soldier, the man whose wife was slapped started fighting the soldier. Before the Hausa soldier could say “Kai Nyamiri”, over a dozen “Aba boys” in the area descended on him and gave him the beating of his psychotic life!

Later, as the account had it, the area was besieged by angry soldiers in search of the boys that already vanished into thin air! Angrily, they started pummeling anything on trousers and whisking them to their camp.

Boko Haram is busy BOMBING the whole North! Instead of this ‘dare-devil’ soldier to go apprehend his Boko Haram “brothers”, he’s in Aba slapping a pregnant woman!

My Question is: Can he do that in the North? Why get involved in such civil matters? Or should i even blame the aggrieved neighbour that involved a soldier? What happened to the Police? Anyway, the police is a “FRIEND” many Nigerians avoid for obvious reasons.

No security… Insane law enforcement agents everywhere… No credible system. Talk about a JUNGLE indeed!
http://www.igberetvnews.com/?p=364

Re: Tension As Aba Boys Beat-up Hausa Soldier; Army Retaliate, Ransack Street by Goodyshoes(m): 6:52am On Jul 13, 2015
Ftc
Re: Tension As Aba Boys Beat-up Hausa Soldier; Army Retaliate, Ransack Street by Goodyshoes(m): 6:52am On Jul 13, 2015
Would be back....
Re: Tension As Aba Boys Beat-up Hausa Soldier; Army Retaliate, Ransack Street by bomsilaga(m): 6:55am On Jul 13, 2015
Where's Nigeria going to
Re: Tension As Aba Boys Beat-up Hausa Soldier; Army Retaliate, Ransack Street by Nobody: 6:59am On Jul 13, 2015
Is it just me or am I the only one seeing Nigeria is gradually turning into a lawless country. why wil the Army man slap the woman and why did the husband even retaliate, plus Wetin concern area boiz for the matter sef

1 Like

Re: Tension As Aba Boys Beat-up Hausa Soldier; Army Retaliate, Ransack Street by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:00am On Jul 13, 2015
Hmmnn, trouble loomin for aba boyz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tension As Aba Boys Beat-up Hausa Soldier; Army Retaliate, Ransack Street by Zonacom(m): 7:12am On Jul 13, 2015
Soldiers fast loosing the respect they had...Familiarity brings contempt

2 Likes

Re: Tension As Aba Boys Beat-up Hausa Soldier; Army Retaliate, Ransack Street by kingkoboko: 7:20am On Jul 13, 2015
Soldiers shudn't b allowed 2interfere in civil matters. E no dey end well.
Read the legendary INDIA VS NIGERIA story here: www.IndiaVsNigeria.com

1 Like

Re: Tension As Aba Boys Beat-up Hausa Soldier; Army Retaliate, Ransack Street by wasiudvd(m): 7:21am On Jul 13, 2015
Why "Hausa" soldier? Even if its Kalabari soldier, the community will bear the brunt.

2 Likes

Re: Tension As Aba Boys Beat-up Hausa Soldier; Army Retaliate, Ransack Street by lawrsmith(m): 7:30am On Jul 13, 2015
uncleck:
An eyewitness account had it that last Thurday, July 9, a certain man and his pregnant wife were having issues with their neighbour at a location known as Oriaku Street off Aba/Owerri Road in Aba. After futile attempts by other neighbours to resolve the matter, the said ‘neighbour’ dashed off the compound (YARD as them dey call am for area) and in minutes, came back with a soldier who ordered the man & his pregnant wife into the ‘Keke’ they came with, apparently to take them to their Military station at Ngwa High School in Aba.

Word had it a heated argument ensued between the pregnant woman and the soldier. Before she knew it, she got dazed by the soldier’s slap on her face!

Unable to swallow such level of MADNESS by the Hausa soldier, the man whose wife was slapped started fighting the soldier. Before the Hausa soldier could say “Kai Nyamiri”, over a dozen “Aba boys” in the area descended on him and gave him the beating of his psychotic life!

Later, as the account had it, the area was besieged by angry soldiers in search of the boys that already vanished into thin air! Angrily, they started pummeling anything on trousers and whisking them to their camp.

Boko Haram is busy BOMBING the whole North! Instead of this ‘dare-devil’ soldier to go apprehend his Boko Haram “brothers”, he’s in Aba slapping a pregnant woman!

My Question is: Can he do that in the North? Why get involved in such civil matters? Or should i even blame the aggrieved neighbour that involved a soldier? What happened to the Police? Anyway, the police is a “FRIEND” many Nigerians avoid for obvious reasons.

No security… Insane law enforcement agents everywhere… No credible system. Talk about a JUNGLE indeed!
bro there's nothing like hausa soliders,we have only one soliders here in Nigeria.that is Nigeria soliders.it is high time we start learning how to remove tribe,religion from our comment and posting
Re: Tension As Aba Boys Beat-up Hausa Soldier; Army Retaliate, Ransack Street by Super1Star: 7:32am On Jul 13, 2015
Lol

I thought Biafra cassava stick wielding army would have come out to face the army nah?

Jokers.

1 Like

Re: Tension As Aba Boys Beat-up Hausa Soldier; Army Retaliate, Ransack Street by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 13, 2015
lawrsmith:
bro there's nothing like hausa soliders,we have only one soliders here in Nigeria.that is Nigeria soliders.it is high time we start learning how to remove tribe,religion from our comment and posting

But the 1966 coup was Igbo coup abi, keep deceiving yourselves now.

No uncircumcized philistine will desecrate our land and go scotfree.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tension As Aba Boys Beat-up Hausa Soldier; Army Retaliate, Ransack Street by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 13, 2015
Moderator. Edit the title. The so called "hausa" soldier to be changed to something better without ethnic conotations.
Re: Tension As Aba Boys Beat-up Hausa Soldier; Army Retaliate, Ransack Street by markidoo(m): 7:56am On Jul 13, 2015
Abi i be prophet? I said it before. Incredible Hulks of Aba or better still Incredible Hulks lives in Aba.
Re: Tension As Aba Boys Beat-up Hausa Soldier; Army Retaliate, Ransack Street by bonechamberlain(m): 8:09am On Jul 13, 2015
for Gods sake these men should be in their barracks and not interfering on civil matters. what kind of country is this
Re: Tension As Aba Boys Beat-up Hausa Soldier; Army Retaliate, Ransack Street by AlomoReloaded: 8:10am On Jul 13, 2015
Super1Star:
Lol

I thought Biafra cassava stick wielding army would have come out to face the army nah?

Jokers.
You are a complicated foool!!!

1 Like

Re: Tension As Aba Boys Beat-up Hausa Soldier; Army Retaliate, Ransack Street by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 13, 2015
Hmmm..aba? Those guys over there have to looking for reasons to get rid of the hausa population as small as it is...pls don't give them the opportunity by causing a feud
Re: Tension As Aba Boys Beat-up Hausa Soldier; Army Retaliate, Ransack Street by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 13, 2015
The soldier was very stupid to have slapped a woman and a pregnant one at that. That is not what soldiers are trained to do.
Re: Tension As Aba Boys Beat-up Hausa Soldier; Army Retaliate, Ransack Street by Sagamite(m): 6:04pm On Aug 25, 2015
uncleck:

These are the cretinous thugs we give guns to and then call "soldiers"?

1 Like

Re: Tension As Aba Boys Beat-up Hausa Soldier; Army Retaliate, Ransack Street by Souljaboi1: 7:05pm On Aug 25, 2015
uncleck:

1. A neighbour went out to call a Soldier to do what ? If it was to settle the quarrel, it should have been done on the spot. None of those involved is related to a Soldier, so how is that a Military case that would require going to a Barracks ?

2. The so called neighbour who is an Igbo did not see any Igbo to call but a Gworo-eating Hausa man ? Okay, tell me more about how its the Soldier's fault ( if, and thats a very slim IF, this story is true ). No be una call am to interfere for Igbo matter ?

3. The Soldier and neighbour came to carry you from your house and bundled you into a keke ? grin grin My brother tell me again how that man and his wife aren't fools.

I would not even bother to waste brain power on proving the folly of this story.

Abeg next.... undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Tension As Aba Boys Beat-up Hausa Soldier; Army Retaliate, Ransack Street by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 25, 2015
Souljaboi1:

1. A neighbour went out to call a Soldier to do what ? If it was to settle the quarrel, it should have been done on the spot. None of those involved is related to a Soldier, so how is that a Military case that would require going to a Barracks ?

2. The so called neighbour who is an Igbo did not see any Igbo to call but a Gworo-eating Hausa man ? Okay, tell me more about how its the Soldier's fault ( if, and thats a very slim IF, this story is true ). No be una call am to interfere for Igbo matter ?

3. The Soldier and neighbour came to carry you from your house and bundled you into a keke ? grin grin My brother tell me again how that man and his wife aren't fools.

I would not even bother to waste brain power on proving the folly of this story.

Abeg next.... undecided undecided

Which country do you live in?

(1) (Reply)

Late Oyo-state Political Godfather Adedibu's Family Goes Broke / Tribute To Out Going Senate President Of Nigeria / Nnamdi Kanu’s Stalker, Chioma Amaryllis, Fumes After Failed Attempts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.