Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,175 members, 7,880,662 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:26 AM

The Presentation Affecting Everything From Fifa Coins Account - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Presentation Affecting Everything From Fifa Coins Account (282 Views)

Buhari, Amaechi, Saraki At The Presentation Of The 2017 Budget / Photos Of Buhari,Saraki & Dogara At The Presentation Of 2017 Budget / APC Change Affecting Everything In The Country. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Presentation Affecting Everything From Fifa Coins Account by pingsister: 6:52am On Jul 13, 2015
The presentation's been completely revamped, affecting everything from Fifa Coins Account fully remodeled players, to authentic camera angles, to bouncy hair physics and turf degradation. The best stuff is reserved for the English proportion of the game because, well, we kinda invented football. For the first time, all 20 Barclay's Premier League stadia are faithfully represented, from West Ham's Boleyn Ground to Leicester City's King Power Stadium. Preceding clashes you'll see a birdseye view, before the camera dips down for some stadium-specific shots. In Liverpool's ground, for instance, the camera cuts to the iconic Anfield sign in the tunnel. Onto the pitch, screen furniture now bears the Premier League's official glossy blue and white stylings. Extra care has been given to team sheets, over which commentators Martin Tyler and Alan Smith recite the line-ups in frighteningly realistic detail. "Today àngel Rangel partners with Ashley Williams in defense," Tyler says of Swansea City's roster in an increasingly tired croak.

All this improvements made by EA Sports are drove by the goal - to represent the most real feeling you feel while fifaimfifacoins playing the football by yourself. Although there might be some flaws, it can be fixed through updates. For now, just enjoy the game, and earn FIFA 15 coins to build your team.

As always, FIFA's greatest strength is its accessibility. Even if you don't know the first thing about soccer, it's remarkably easy to learn the basics thanks to the Skill Games that pop up during the loading screens and the tutorials. The Men in Blazers podcast likes to call FIFA the "secret hand behind soccer's growth in America" in the way that it can take a total newcomer and make them fall in love with the sport. I know that's been the case for me - I didn't know the first thing about soccer when I picked up FIFA 10, but now I have season ticket to the San Jose Earthquakes. FIFA is infectious like that.

Structurally, it's pretty much identical to FIFA 14. The single-player campaign remains dominated by Career mode, where you can take either a player or a manager through several seasons, hoping to take your team to league and tournament success, or build a fantastic national and international career.
Re: The Presentation Affecting Everything From Fifa Coins Account by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:56am On Jul 13, 2015
K

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

What Is Happening In Nigeria Now / Our Policies’ll Boost Economic Ties With Neighbouring Countries — Ambode / Matri Ball Point To Fifa 15 Coins With Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.