Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,080 members, 7,946,678 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 01:07 AM

Young People Sell Their Future To Old Men - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Young People Sell Their Future To Old Men (755 Views)

Peter Obi's Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire. "To You Young People, Take..." / Youths In Nigeria Sleep While Their Fathers Pack Their Future To Switzerland... / How Nigerians Ate Their Future. PICTURE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young People Sell Their Future To Old Men by Superman11(m): 8:09am On Jul 13, 2015
When the young people allow these old men to used them and rape their minds . Making them do their biddings for war and crimes. The old people would die and we would be left to suffer for our stupid ignorance.
Re: Young People Sell Their Future To Old Men by DaBullIT(m): 8:14am On Jul 13, 2015
Ok
Re: Young People Sell Their Future To Old Men by socialmediaman: 8:14am On Jul 13, 2015
Nigerians are being used to achieve selfish interests, they have become so indoctrinated that they do not believe in this country anymore, all they want is to get to authority and rape the country to the best of their abilities, then jet out to their preferred locations in other parts of the world and enjoy good life for themselves. This anger and hate for their country happened over years of neglect, They were jobless so these politicians now use them to do their bidding, and to the young, its a fair bidding since the government cared less about their suffering and joblessness

I still believe it's never too late to fight. This is the best opportunity we have but the politicians will never let us realize the truth. We have a president who will not allow the politicians use force to intimidate peaceful protests and put pressure on the National Assembly, judiciary and the executive arms for accountability and prudence. Buhari came to government through the masses, he will not throw that away

1 Like

Re: Young People Sell Their Future To Old Men by temitemi1(m): 8:22am On Jul 13, 2015
Eg #BabaOneChance...
Re: Young People Sell Their Future To Old Men by Superman11(m): 8:22am On Jul 13, 2015
socialmediaman:
Nigerians are being used to achieve selfish interests, they have become so indoctrinated that they do not believe in this country anymore, all they want is to get to authority and rape the country to the best of their abilities, then jet out to their preferred locations in other parts of the world and enjoy good life for themselves. This anger and hate for their country happened over years of neglect, They were jobless so these politicians now use them to do their bidding, and to the young, its a fair bidding since the government cared less about their suffering and joblessness

We all don't care mostly. We do their bidding. If all the young people vote for a 30 something year old president and governor. We tell all the old people to beat it. If they want to shoot someone they should do it their self. They would be afraid of us.
I would assume that your all rosy you only use they,they and they. Never "us".
Young people "we" don't plant crops ,don't educate each other. Eventually it will be our problem. The infection of corruption.

1 Like

Re: Young People Sell Their Future To Old Men by Superman11(m): 8:23am On Jul 13, 2015
temitemi1:
Eg #BabaOneChance...

You like one chance baa
Re: Young People Sell Their Future To Old Men by Superman11(m): 8:24am On Jul 13, 2015
socialmediaman:

I still believe it's never too late to fight. This is the best opportunity we have but the politicians will never let us realize the truth. We have a president who will not allow the politicians use force to intimidate peaceful protests and put pressure on the National Assembly, judiciary and the executive arms for accountability and prudence. Buhari came to government through the masses, he will not throw that away

He came in through the northern under age votes. Their mass not southern mass. Maybe west
Re: Young People Sell Their Future To Old Men by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 13, 2015
Ask the South West why!
Re: Young People Sell Their Future To Old Men by socialmediaman: 8:58am On Jul 13, 2015
Superman11:

He came in through the northern under age votes. Their mass not southern mass. Maybe west

My brother, seriously if that's your bases for saying he didn't win election, then you're being very biased. How could GEJ have won election even when his own Party people were working against him? His wife was taking her influence into the party herself, seeking loyalty from party leadership and being very vocal against the north, that's not good politics. Don't forget he got much hatred from the south west too, and even in the Niger Delta, he wasn't much favored except that he had the money power to convince many to retain him since he was their own even if he didn't do much. Well that's by the way, you and I are still left with little or nothing afterall. But one thing should be noted, leave the youths who are paid by these criminal politicians to defend them, you and I who have nothing absolutely to gain should not be in the business of defending PDP or APC, that's why they take us for granted, that's why they will never work for us, if use sentiments without even any gain.

Let's stop supporting these criminals and focus on building a stronger mass action force
Re: Young People Sell Their Future To Old Men by FreeGlobe(f): 9:00am On Jul 13, 2015
Because Nigeria is a doomed republic.
Re: Young People Sell Their Future To Old Men by Superman11(m): 6:21pm On Jul 13, 2015
socialmediaman:

My brother, seriously if that's your bases for saying he didn't win election, then you're being very biased. How could GEJ have won election even when his own Party people were working against him? His wife was taking her influence into the party herself, seeking loyalty from party leadership and being very vocal against the north, that's not good politics. Don't forget he got much hatred from the south west too, and even in the Niger Delta, he wasn't much favored except that he had the money power to convince many to retain him since he was their own even if he didn't do much. Well that's by the way, you and I are still left with little or nothing afterall. But one thing should be noted, leave the youths who are paid by these criminal politicians to defend them, you and I who have nothing absolutely to gain should not be in the business of defending PDP or APC, that's why they take us for granted, that's why they will never work for us, if use sentiments without even any gain.

Let's stop supporting these criminals and focus on building a stronger mass action force

Did I say he lost ?? Read again. Yeah we don't need those old men pdp or apc like we are saying. Am just saying buhari has nothing to do there. I will vote for u if you went up there. I want young people. Not old blood sucking slim mosquitoes

(1) (Reply)

Angry Man Strips To Pants Inside Bank After N25k Was Deducted From His Account / I’ll Not Tolerate Indiscipline – New Army Chief / See Young And Slim Photo Of The Obessed North Korean Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.