Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,783 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:46 AM

Tips On How To Start Your Own Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tips On How To Start Your Own Business (459 Views)

Start Your Own Business Today / 5 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Own Work At Home Internet Business / 6 Tips To Starting Your Own Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tips On How To Start Your Own Business by alaposasamura(m): 8:24am On Jul 13, 2015
THE FOLLOWING TIPS ON how to start your own business was given by Sir Richard Branson on the Virgin website. So here are is advice;
Starting a business can be difficult and daunting. Having launched hundreds of companies, in countries all over the globe, I have a fair amount of experience in this space. After four decades I still don’t know everything, nor do I think there is only one way to do things, however I have some pointers to help you on your journey. Here are my top tips on how to start a business…

1) Be curious
To be an entrepreneur means to be curious and interested in every aspect of life. If you throw yourself into life, you will quickly make observations about what is missing from the world, or what needs improving. Insatiable curiosity is one of the most important qualities an entrepreneur can possess.
2) Find your idea
Most of the best ideas come out of personal frustrations. It was through frustration that we founded Virgin Atlantic. The job of an entrepreneur is to see opportunities where others see obstacles. Hone in on the challenges, turn them into opportunities, find solutions, and bridge the gap. There are so many industries, categories and sectors out there that are ripe for disruption, just waiting for the right idea to revolutionise them.
3) Be passionate
There is a very thin dividing line between success and failure when starting out in business and you will fall on the wrong side of this line if you don’t have passion. If you are not passionate about your idea, product or service you will not find success. It’s that simple. Passion will keep your eyes on the prize and head in the game. Most people ought to be able to become entrepreneurs and start businesses if they are passionate about something.
Read the rest Here

https://streetizens./2015/07/12/tips-on-how-to-start-your-own-business/
Re: Tips On How To Start Your Own Business by wahles(m): 8:53am On Jul 13, 2015
Still cool

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Fabrication Of Cosmetic Equipment Locally... / Incredible! Gabon Tops Nigeria In New Ranking - (standards And Poor News) / Bitumen Supplier Needed 60 70

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.