Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,161 members, 7,880,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:12 PM

Would You Do THIS To Get A JOB In Nigeria? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Would You Do THIS To Get A JOB In Nigeria? (29719 Views)

How I Got A Job In This RECESSION / How I Got Chosen For A Job In 24 Hours / Mtn Call Centre Job In Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Do THIS To Get A JOB In Nigeria? by laprino(m): 12:01pm On Jul 13, 2015
Noted
Re: Would You Do THIS To Get A JOB In Nigeria? by Brytawon(m): 12:01pm On Jul 13, 2015
Real Madrid have decided to give departing goalkeeper and captain Iker Casillas an official send-off later on Monday following criticism over the low-key nature of his tearful farewell news conference on Sunday.
Re: Would You Do THIS To Get A JOB In Nigeria? by steffans(m): 12:01pm On Jul 13, 2015
OK..
Re: Would You Do THIS To Get A JOB In Nigeria? by Zenfarm: 12:05pm On Jul 13, 2015
Believe in yourself and you can unlock powerful potentials that you never knew was there.

Re: Would You Do THIS To Get A JOB In Nigeria? by judedwriter(m): 12:07pm On Jul 13, 2015
Hmmm...no b lie, job na FAVOR! Nd plenty of amwink no wonda na woman get am pass man.
Re: Would You Do THIS To Get A JOB In Nigeria? by philips70(m): 12:09pm On Jul 13, 2015
Neduzze5:
Such impunity!!

Such inefficacious backwardness!!

Such despicable tin-tantrums!!

And you say Buhari is the President of Nigeria? With Mere Commissioner Osunbade as his deputy?

This One chance is deep! This one is very strong!

Eleye gidi gan!!!

Hope your family is seriously sourcing for funds to check you into Yaba or Uselu wherever is closer? Before then help yourself by quitting that Kwale ugbo you are smoking. Very dangerous for you.
Re: Would You Do THIS To Get A JOB In Nigeria? by omokoladele(m): 12:09pm On Jul 13, 2015
If your second name is 'Desperate' u will do anything to get job.

This is not even strange compare to what some people do.

God help us all

God bless our hustle

God bless Nigeria
Re: Would You Do THIS To Get A JOB In Nigeria? by omokoladele(m): 12:11pm On Jul 13, 2015
If your second name is 'Desperate' u will do anything to get job.
This is not even strange compare to what some people do.
God help us all God bless our hustle God bless Nigeria
Re: Would You Do THIS To Get A JOB In Nigeria? by ogba20: 12:21pm On Jul 13, 2015
Neduzze5:
I've 12GB in my MTN sim but my ancestors won't forgive me for wasting it in the name of watching one stupid video.

I'll pass undecided
. Hahahaha u re very funny, my broda waiting concern me
Re: Would You Do THIS To Get A JOB In Nigeria? by nekromansa(m): 12:23pm On Jul 13, 2015
Neduzze5:
Eeeyahhh.... Its quite bad that things in Nigeria has gotten so worse to this extent!

And we have a sitting bunkom calling himself a President!

Where is the 10 million jobs you promised annually?

Where is the 5k to all unemployed youths that you promised monthly?? Buhari is a neat definition of one chance.... Mere Commissioner Osunbade is not left out!!

Well to be frank i cant believe u know how to use the internet with this narrow minded and backward thinking you have just exhibited well its ur opinion but it doesnt have to be stupid how is this Buharis fault you are dumb bruv
Re: Would You Do THIS To Get A JOB In Nigeria? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:23pm On Jul 13, 2015
Neduzze5:
Such impunity!!

And you say Buhari is the President of Nigeria? With Mere Commissioner Osunbade as his deputy?

Eleye gidi gan!!!
Your case is strong! Its beyond redemption.
Re: Would You Do THIS To Get A JOB In Nigeria? by Tomasboy(m): 12:48pm On Jul 13, 2015
carzola:
@op the next time u make me waste my MB on your stupid post i would shot u
Mr Fadeyi Oloro, i Hail una grin
Re: Would You Do THIS To Get A JOB In Nigeria? by TONYE001(m): 12:50pm On Jul 13, 2015
Good reporting...
Re: Would You Do THIS To Get A JOB In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 13, 2015
Neduzze5:
Such impunity!!

Eleye gidi gan!!!
Olodo upon 40, no be only eleye you go see, you will soon be seeing onibon. Bloody fo ol.
Re: Would You Do THIS To Get A JOB In Nigeria? by GentleFrank(m): 3:48pm On Jul 13, 2015
Why
Re: Would You Do THIS To Get A JOB In Nigeria? by Ekaka1(m): 5:01pm On Jul 13, 2015
Neduzze5:
Such impunity!!

Eleye gidi gan!!!
Errrr......President Michelle of West Germany must hear about this. lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Do THIS To Get A JOB In Nigeria? by NellyDiva1(f): 8:34pm On Jul 13, 2015
Neduzze5:
Such impunity!!

Eleye gidi gan!!!
bring d holy cane

1 Like

Re: Would You Do THIS To Get A JOB In Nigeria? by sherifyoz: 10:40pm On Jul 13, 2015
Get one here ... Job opening at Arik http://naijaaccess.com/2015/07/13/job-opening-at-arik/

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) / Nlng November 2016 Siwes Application Is Now Open. / Advans Lafayette Mfb Test Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.