Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,128 members, 7,880,524 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:08 PM

Why Are PDP/TAN Members Saying ''this Is Not The CHANGE I Voted For''? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are PDP/TAN Members Saying ''this Is Not The CHANGE I Voted For''? (775 Views)

"Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) / Lucy Bisi-onabanjo: ‘I Voted For Buhari Despite Jailing My Husband Because...' / Nigerians Will Soon See The ‘change’ I Promised– Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are PDP/TAN Members Saying ''this Is Not The CHANGE I Voted For''? by fyneguy: 8:48am On Jul 13, 2015
I've noticed a trend on Nairaland - PDP Apologists and TAN members say ''This is not the change I voted for''. How can someone who did not vote for Buhari say such?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are PDP/TAN Members Saying ''this Is Not The CHANGE I Voted For''? by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 13, 2015
when they are expecting a country that has dilapidated in it's economic sector for 16 years to change magically in under 3 months.
Re: Why Are PDP/TAN Members Saying ''this Is Not The CHANGE I Voted For''? by LagosBoi2(m): 8:49am On Jul 13, 2015
They are still in pain of loosing the election, I can understand them

2 Likes

Re: Why Are PDP/TAN Members Saying ''this Is Not The CHANGE I Voted For''? by DaBullIT(m): 8:51am On Jul 13, 2015
Because Cluelessness is Internet borne

They have been infected
Re: Why Are PDP/TAN Members Saying ''this Is Not The CHANGE I Voted For''? by midolian(m): 8:54am On Jul 13, 2015
DaBullIT:
Because Cluelessness is Internet borne

They have been infected
lool
Re: Why Are PDP/TAN Members Saying ''this Is Not The CHANGE I Voted For''? by midolian(m): 8:54am On Jul 13, 2015
fyneguy:
I've noticed a trend on Nairaland - PDP Apologists and TAN members say ''This is not the change I voted for''. How can someone who did not vote for Buhari say such?
u dey mind them cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are PDP/TAN Members Saying ''this Is Not The CHANGE I Voted For''? by DaBullIT(m): 8:57am On Jul 13, 2015
midolian:
lool

I lie? Jonathan's Cluelessness is the disease,

Barcanista is patient zero

Means of infection is Internet

Infected are the Nairaland Tanists

1 Like

Re: Why Are PDP/TAN Members Saying ''this Is Not The CHANGE I Voted For''? by joseph1832(m): 8:59am On Jul 13, 2015
The change they voted for is chilling in Otuoke and licking his wounds while they rant and chant and vent their anger all over social media showing their bitterness and frustrations that Nigerians said no to impunity, corruption, social and economic degradation, political prostitution and of course, political bad belleism and dirty politics.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are PDP/TAN Members Saying ''this Is Not The CHANGE I Voted For''? by ekim004(m): 9:00am On Jul 13, 2015
saTAN blackmailing since 11BC
Re: Why Are PDP/TAN Members Saying ''this Is Not The CHANGE I Voted For''? by funlord(m): 9:01am On Jul 13, 2015
grin!!!
Re: Why Are PDP/TAN Members Saying ''this Is Not The CHANGE I Voted For''? by midolian(m): 9:05am On Jul 13, 2015
DaBullIT:

I lie? Jonathan's Cluelessness is the disease,
Barcanista is patient zero
Means of infection is Internet
Infected are the Nairaland Tanists
I swear u no lie. cheesy
Re: Why Are PDP/TAN Members Saying ''this Is Not The CHANGE I Voted For''? by Demdem2: 9:06am On Jul 13, 2015
Because they are fools. They want to reap where they didnt sow.
Re: Why Are PDP/TAN Members Saying ''this Is Not The CHANGE I Voted For''? by kheart(m): 9:07am On Jul 13, 2015
Don't mind the hyocrites, na so one yeye Tanoid come dey para on PMB case. It s 40 days and dey re still nursing.
Re: Why Are PDP/TAN Members Saying ''this Is Not The CHANGE I Voted For''? by disumusa: 9:30am On Jul 13, 2015
kheart:
Don't mind the hyocrites, na so one yeye Tanoid come dey para on PMB case. It s 40 days and dey re still nursing.
Tanoid President buhari is for north,sw ,ss. go and meet ojuku or gej you voted for your complain.
Re: Why Are PDP/TAN Members Saying ''this Is Not The CHANGE I Voted For''? by Rose2014: 9:48am On Jul 13, 2015
fyneguy:

Pictures of them(tanoids) saying it or........ You're just here to console yourself on your oga's incompetence

Last time I checked, Yoruba elders regret voting for him. Cramjones of all people regret campaigning for change. So what's the point of this thread if I may ask?

Anyway Please tell baba to get to work. Campaign period is long over

Thank me later

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Keke Tow Truck / SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses / Buhari Should Make His Plans Known ON The Insurgency NOW!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.