Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,157 members, 7,977,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 05:40 AM

Would It Be Ok If I Show You How To Increase Your Bank Account Size In 72 Hrs? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Would It Be Ok If I Show You How To Increase Your Bank Account Size In 72 Hrs? (871 Views)

How To Know If Your Bank Is Financially Sound / Eight Reasons Why You Should Regularly Review Your Bank Statement! / 6 Ways Your Bank Account Can Be Hacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would It Be Ok If I Show You How To Increase Your Bank Account Size In 72 Hrs? by sosorichmedia(f): 9:08am On Jul 13, 2015
Fellow nairalanders, I've got goodnews for you and I want you to pay attention, because it's for your own good that I put up this article.

People go about complaining that the country is hard, things are not working, people are dieing in great number, but that's my friend is a lie. The country is as good as you want it to be.
One of my favourite business tycoon use to say that "You can only make so much money when there is blood is in the street"

I just find out three (3) business that is still generaing very huge income even in this hard time, and anybody, including you can start in less than 30 minutes from now and increase the size of your bank account in 72 hours from now and I will be glad to list them bellow:

(1) Internet Data Brokerage business: even while the economy is down, things are in a stand still mode, thousand of android and laptop users subscribe for internet daily, weekly or monthly plans, so that they can use their devices and that's my friend generate N5,000 profit for me every day without any stress. I will explain how I go abut making 5k per day in this business letter.

(2) Online Store Manager: Thousand of store owners are looking for ways to increase their sales as the economy is on a stand still mode, A simple online store that offer people 10% discount for purchasing from a particular store online will give you over N20,000 per day from each sale that people purchase from these stores. I design and manage online stores fro people, and have percentage on every items sold online.
this is one of the easiest job anybody can start immediately. I can give you my video tutorial on how to design and manage online store for store owners.

(3) Shared Short Code Business: You can start a short code service on any subject, the trick there is to offer 5 to 7 days free tips on a particular subject so that people will see you as an expert in that field and want more advice by subscribing to your short code service, while you charge them on a weekly bases. Imagine sending free tips on a particular subject to N1,000 numbers that you just generate, and over 300 people subscribe before the end of the 7 days free services. having over 300 people pay you N50.00 per week, another 300 people subscribe with N50.00 another week, that's my friend a big fat money. I can send you my Short code secret hand book if you are interested.

Note. The above three ways is what is keeping my bank account swelling everyday and the same miracle can happen to you if you believe and take action. If you need a complete information on how to go about starting any of the above business, please do yourself a favour and email me on sosorichmedia@gmail.com.

See you at the top.

Johnny

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get This Forex Indicator Or EA? / We Make Money Daily / Reasons Why You Should Be A Network Marketer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.