Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,274 members, 7,940,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 04:23 PM

Shockin! Yoruba Man Turn Into Monkie? Na Woo! Which Way Nigeria Haha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shockin! Yoruba Man Turn Into Monkie? Na Woo! Which Way Nigeria Haha (3877 Views)

Say What? "Humans Turn Into Beasts And Eat Our Livestock" - Plateau Tourism Boss / Boko Haram Suspected Financier Executed - Which Way Nigeria / Yoruba Brothers With Nigerian Skulls! Na Woo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shockin! Yoruba Man Turn Into Monkie? Na Woo! Which Way Nigeria Haha by Jakumo(m): 3:24pm On Mar 25, 2009
ud4u:

My friend from Ekiti State confirmed that this type of thing happens often in Ekiti and is true. He said that some people change to different types of animal to destroy peoples farm products.

May be somebody from Ekiti State can also confirm this, not the people that is permanently in Lagos that does not know what is happening there.

It never ceases to amaze me how profoundly gullible and dimwitted Nigerians can be as a group. Here we have an individual who obviously learnt the rudiments of reading and writing at some stage of their wasted life, yet remains as hopelessly brain-dead as a head-trauma victim extricated from a severe car crash.

Welcome to the Land of the Living Dead - Nigeria, where any and all unsubstantiated claims that can be made WILL be believed, no matter how outlandish and absurd the premise.
Re: Shockin! Yoruba Man Turn Into Monkie? Na Woo! Which Way Nigeria Haha by Eziachi: 5:33pm On Mar 25, 2009
GatorLink:

I always say Yoruba men resemble monkey, but dayyyyyyyyyyuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmm. . . . .

I take an exception with that generalization to the good looking Yoruba brothers and sisters, that is unless you are refering just to Obasanjo.
Re: Shockin! Yoruba Man Turn Into Monkie? Na Woo! Which Way Nigeria Haha by iReport: 5:38pm On Mar 25, 2009
I take an exception with that generalization to the good looking Yoruba brothers and sisters, that is unless you are refering just to Obasanjo.
They don't have igbo men that look like monkey, abi?. undecided undecided undecided Stop calling God's creatures ugly because you didn't make them.
Re: Shockin! Yoruba Man Turn Into Monkie? Na Woo! Which Way Nigeria Haha by RichyBlacK(m): 5:43pm On Mar 25, 2009
Jakumo:

It never ceases to amaze me how profoundly gullible and dimwitted Nigerians can be as a group. Here we have an individual who obviously learnt the rudiments of reading and writing at some stage of their wasted life, yet remains as hopelessly brain-dead as a head-trauma victim extricated from a severe car crash.

Welcome to the Land of the Living Dead - Nigeria, where any and all unsubstantiated claims that can be made WILL be believed, no matter how outlandish and absurd the premise.

You just stated my mind right there. Can you imagine how some people reason?
Re: Shockin! Yoruba Man Turn Into Monkie? Na Woo! Which Way Nigeria Haha by Nobody: 12:22am On Mar 26, 2009
@jakumo, chai. This ur grammar causes can render an offender helpless.
Na wa oo, did u actualy huh.? grin
am sure d offender musta quitted NL Long ago after readin ur last comet, cheesy comment.
Re: Shockin! Yoruba Man Turn Into Monkie? Na Woo! Which Way Nigeria Haha by Eziachi: 4:57pm On Mar 26, 2009
iReport:

They don't have igbo men that look like monkey, abi?. undecided undecided undecided Stop calling God's creatures ugly because you didn't make them.

Haba!! you take yourself very serious. You seems not to recognise a joke. By the way, being ugly or beautiful has been in existence since man's begining and it has no boundary, tribe or colour. So lighten up!!!! I am sure you're better looking than Obasanjo.
Re: Shockin! Yoruba Man Turn Into Monkie? Na Woo! Which Way Nigeria Haha by vanitty: 8:13pm On Mar 26, 2009
At least it is an improvement on the last occurence "man to goat!"
Re: Shockin! Yoruba Man Turn Into Monkie? Na Woo! Which Way Nigeria Haha by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 26, 2009
My friend from Ekiti State confirmed that this type of thing happens often in Ekiti and is true. He said that some people change to different types of animal to destroy peoples farm products.

May be somebody from Ekiti State can also confirm this, not the people that is permanently in Lagos that does not know what is happening there.
Which kain Ekiti you hear this?

Where is the source of any such story occurs in Ekiti?

The rubishness you ppl hear.
Re: Shockin! Yoruba Man Turn Into Monkie? Na Woo! Which Way Nigeria Haha by blacksta(m): 10:13pm On Mar 26, 2009
Jakumo:

lol - This is one is more than W M D the U.S could not find in Iraq
Re: Shockin! Yoruba Man Turn Into Monkie? Na Woo! Which Way Nigeria Haha by iReport: 1:16am On Mar 27, 2009
Which kain Ekiti you hear this?

Where is the source of any such story occurs in Ekiti?

The rubishness you ppl hear.

You dey mind them. All evil must emanate from Ekiti. Nonsense.
Re: Shockin! Yoruba Man Turn Into Monkie? Na Woo! Which Way Nigeria Haha by comfort3: 5:02pm On Mar 27, 2009
lol.
Re: Shockin! Yoruba Man Turn Into Monkie? Na Woo! Which Way Nigeria Haha by Nobody: 2:17am On Mar 28, 2009
iReport:

You dey mind them. All evil must emanate from Ekiti. Nonsense.
Oh really.

Your try at sarcasm flies by me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Joke Silva Confronts Sanusi Over High Lending Rates / Kidnapped Gombe Lawmaker Released / President Buhari Greets His Favorite Hausa Musician At The Kaduna Music Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.