Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,044 members, 7,922,545 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 09:27 AM

There Is Nothing Like Husband/wife Snatcher: It Takes Two To Tango - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / There Is Nothing Like Husband/wife Snatcher: It Takes Two To Tango (2263 Views)

It Takes Two... / Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away / Husband, Wife In Shock After Giving Birth To Dwarf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is Nothing Like Husband/wife Snatcher: It Takes Two To Tango by spikedcylinder: 3:38am On Mar 09, 2009
ok, so y'all successfully avoided the topic abi?

it takes just 2 to tango,
it takes more than two to tangle,

about snatching,
someone has to take the blame, and believe me its the woman,
seducing little twerp,

A woman is there on her own, minding her own business and a useless married man who's supposed to be her boss is asking her out. She said no and just wants to get on with her job but he won't leave her be. Who's the twerp? angry
Re: There Is Nothing Like Husband/wife Snatcher: It Takes Two To Tango by Nobody: 6:34am On Mar 09, 2009
saw some interesting tangoing yesterday

one of the girls in my close, awaiting uni entry . i was at tantalizers amking an atm withdrawal, and i saw her and this 40 plus dude. i kept looking to make sure it was the girl.
anyway, back home sitting at mt pc, and i hear all this commotion from outside

you irrespoonsible man - we will tell your wife - married man chasing small girl, do you want to spoil my daughter, you do not have shame. apparently, the girl's mum and some dude from the close had somehow caught on to the er mating dance. the man was trying to shush them , but trust nigerians, they made as much noise as they could.

sad really, the girls folks are struggling to make ends meet. its only because this was close to home that they were able to arrest it. undecided
Re: There Is Nothing Like Husband/wife Snatcher: It Takes Two To Tango by oluwafemi113(m): 8:05am On Mar 09, 2009
;d
Re: There Is Nothing Like Husband/wife Snatcher: It Takes Two To Tango by Czarskit(m): 8:14am On Mar 09, 2009
The man returns home everyday to his wife with sagged boobs & ass not to forget the 'slacked' kitten as well. A lil sexy Arrow sees the rich Dude & does the 'snake walk' past him a couple of times, next thing you know. . .

. . .shameless old man (if the girlz relatives get hold of the man first) or little LovePeddler (if the manz wifey gets hold of the Arrow first) is what we hear at the end. . .

The blame is pushed to either of d victims based on who's fans find out first. . .
Re: There Is Nothing Like Husband/wife Snatcher: It Takes Two To Tango by spikedcylinder: 9:00am On Mar 09, 2009
oyb:

saw some interesting tangoing yesterday

one of the girls in my close, awaiting uni entry . i was at tantalizers amking an atm withdrawal, and i saw her and this 40 plus dude. i kept looking to make sure it was the girl.
anyway, back home sitting at mt pc, and i hear all this commotion from outside

you irrespoonsible man - we will tell your wife - married man chasing small girl, do you want to spoil my daughter, you do not have shame. apparently, the girl's mum and some dude from the close had somehow caught on to the er mating dance. the man was trying to shush them , but trust nigerians, they made as much noise as they could.

sad really, the girls folks are struggling to make ends meet. its only because this was close to home that they were able to arrest it. undecided

You live on that tantalizers street in Festac? The one at the corner at the beginning of the street?
Re: There Is Nothing Like Husband/wife Snatcher: It Takes Two To Tango by yme1(f): 2:25pm On Mar 09, 2009
alright everybody lets cha cha
Re: There Is Nothing Like Husband/wife Snatcher: It Takes Two To Tango by spoilt(f): 12:17am On Mar 10, 2009
Grizzly:

about snatching,
seducing little twerp,

so are you blaming the snatcher or the snatchee? grin grin grin
Re: There Is Nothing Like Husband/wife Snatcher: It Takes Two To Tango by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 10, 2009
spikedcylinder:

You live on that tantalizers street in Festac? The one at the corner at the beginning of the street?

there are like 3 or more tantalizers in festac

there's one along 23 road, beside the former redeemed church. basically a stone's throw from my crib.
Re: There Is Nothing Like Husband/wife Snatcher: It Takes Two To Tango by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 10, 2009
Grizzly:

about snatching,
seducing little twerp,

How can you say that The last time I checked it’s still the men who stop on the streets to toast a girl. How can a man who has a wife at home bring himself so low as to stop on the street to ask a girl out?

@ poster,

By the way, I disagree with you. It does take two but don’t you think it’s not that easy. Most times the guy gives the girl the impression that his r/ship with the other girl is over and I know a lot of guys deny being married to get a girl.
Re: There Is Nothing Like Husband/wife Snatcher: It Takes Two To Tango by spikedcylinder: 1:05pm On Mar 10, 2009
oyb:

there are like 3 or more tantalizers in festac

there's one along 23 road, beside the former redeemed church. basically a stone's throw from my crib.

Lol. I'm useless with Lagos roads. That tantalizers in the street corner (I don't even know the name of the road) is about the only place I know in Festac.
Re: There Is Nothing Like Husband/wife Snatcher: It Takes Two To Tango by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 20, 2009
got more feedback on the tango in my close. . .

apparently they actually caught them in the act.

some peeps in the close keep danfos in the car park. so the guy and the girl were engaging in a quickie in the bus when they got caught pants down. . .i really feel for the girls mum. . . as for the girl - 'lepa tanti' grin , giving it up for a meal at tantalizers. . .
Re: There Is Nothing Like Husband/wife Snatcher: It Takes Two To Tango by sistawoman: 8:48pm On Mar 20, 2009
The OW is not to blame for my husband disrespecting me.

I would never blame her or want to slit her throat but his throat.

My husband is the one that stood in front of God and witnesses to marry me,not her. It was him that took the vow with me, not her. It was him that I told if you ever cheat we are done, not her. It is him that betrayed what we had and threw it away not her.

If I catch him cheating it is his head that I want not hers. She is free to go.

I dont care how much the OW chased him, begged him or pleaded with him. It is his responsiblity, his duty, his obligation to say no and leave her alone.
Re: There Is Nothing Like Husband/wife Snatcher: It Takes Two To Tango by jamace(m): 8:32am On Mar 22, 2009
This thing called sex has become a two edged sword in the society. It is either for the better or for the worse, just like marriage.
The aspect of fun is overtaking the productivity equation. Hmm.

Yes, I agree that it sure takes two to tango.
The truth is, If they are no buyers, they won't be sellers; and if they are no sellers, they won't be buyers. That is to say, there is always a man/woman willing to snatch or be snatched in every tango. grin grin
Re: There Is Nothing Like Husband/wife Snatcher: It Takes Two To Tango by bintab(f): 8:46am On Mar 22, 2009
jamace:

This thing called sex has become a two edged sword in the society. It is either for the better or for the worse, just like marriage.
The aspect of fun is overtaking the productivity equation. Hmm.

Yes, I agree that it sure takes two to tango.
The truth is, If they are no buyers, they won't be sellers; and if they are no sellers, they won't be buyers. That is to say, there is always a man/woman willing to snatch or be snatched in every tango. grin grin

O ga o correct gan ni. A bi ke, there is no way to stop it jare.
Re: There Is Nothing Like Husband/wife Snatcher: It Takes Two To Tango by whobemumu(m): 12:20am On Jun 29, 2009
to solve the matter once and for all

by those of us who wented to good schools

it is tango not tangle

next thing una go say na tongolo

see link below

http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/it+takes+two+to+tango
Re: There Is Nothing Like Husband/wife Snatcher: It Takes Two To Tango by whobemumu(m): 12:21am On Jun 29, 2009
and i also forgot , it is bang the door and not back the door
Re: There Is Nothing Like Husband/wife Snatcher: It Takes Two To Tango by gen2genius(m): 9:21am On Jun 29, 2009
The man returns home everyday to his wife with sagged boobs & ass not to forget the 'slacked' kitten as well. A lil sexy Arrow sees the rich Dude & does the 'snake walk' past him a couple of times, next thing you know. . .

*sighs* True, brother. It takes discipline wink lipsrsealed
Re: There Is Nothing Like Husband/wife Snatcher: It Takes Two To Tango by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 29, 2009
//

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sisters Batter Mistress For Dating Their Brother / How Long Can A Lizard Survive Without Food / Which Is A Better Brand? Haier Thermocool Or Scan Frost.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.