Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,021 members, 7,946,436 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 06:00 PM

Dating Tips For The Shy Woman ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Tips For The Shy Woman ! (746 Views)

The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) / My Boyfriend Is Forcing Me not To Wear Bra Today But Am The Shy Type. Help! / For The Shy Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating Tips For The Shy Woman ! by escavous: 12:22am On Mar 09, 2009
Many shy people have succeeded in meeting new people and forming lasting, happy relationships. With a little practice, you can too. Here are some tips for taming your social terror.

Prepare a speech. The question, “So, sally, what do you do for a living?” is bound to come up, so have a ready answer. No need to brag about capturing the company Tidy Break room Award; just state clearly what you do for a living and don’t apologize for it! Click here for more tips,
Re: Dating Tips For The Shy Woman ! by Nobody: 12:54am On Mar 09, 2009
I'm not clicking. tongue
Re: Dating Tips For The Shy Woman ! by Czarskit(m): 1:56am On Mar 09, 2009
Me neither. . . tongue
Re: Dating Tips For The Shy Woman ! by ikamefa(f): 1:57am On Mar 10, 2009
me too grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dating Tips For The Shy Woman ! by Nobody: 2:10am On Mar 10, 2009
Nut clikin, viruz iz dere.
Re: Dating Tips For The Shy Woman ! by oluwafemi113(m): 7:02am On Mar 10, 2009
no be today grin
Re: Dating Tips For The Shy Woman ! by Nobody: 7:07am On Mar 10, 2009
Well if you aint clicking then here's what there a guide for wussies,

Dating Tips for the Shy Woman

Sunday, March 8, 2009
Dating Tips for the Shy Woman
Dating can be an absolute nightmare for shy people. You want to meet the right person, but you're too scared to do anything about it. Dont be scared. Many shy people have succeeded in meeting new people and forming lasting, happy relationships. With a little practice, you can too. Here are some tips for taming your social terror.
1. Prepare a pitch. The question, "So, Sally, what do you do for a living?" is bound to come up, so have a ready answer. No need to brag about capturing the company Tidy Break room Award; just state clearly what you do for a living and don't apologize for it!
2. Ask questions. People love to talk about themselves (okay, except for people like you), so ask questions. Come up with a list before you leave the house, i.e., How did you get into that line of work? Where did you go to school? Have you seen the new Brad Pitt movie? And so on. Click here to see more related shy related topics,

(1) (Reply)

Warning! Keep Ur Intimate Secrets Until U Say I Do / Romantic Poems / What To Do When Your Guy Does Not Call Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.