Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,451 members, 7,881,595 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:22 AM

Pastors Wars - I Will Not Worship In TB Joshua’s Church, Says Adeboye - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastors Wars - I Will Not Worship In TB Joshua’s Church, Says Adeboye (33347 Views)

Buhari Is Not God And We Will Not Worship Him, PDP Replies APC / Archbishop Tutu 'would Not Worship A Homophobic God' / Tinubu Vs Mimiko: ‘ondo People Will Not Worship A Foreign god (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastors Wars - I Will Not Worship In TB Joshua’s Church, Says Adeboye by DeReloaded: 4:28pm On Mar 09, 2009
yucccccccck
Re: Pastors Wars - I Will Not Worship In TB Joshua’s Church, Says Adeboye by Informat20: 4:28pm On Mar 09, 2009
Every body has hiw own way of worship.
Re: Pastors Wars - I Will Not Worship In TB Joshua’s Church, Says Adeboye by Pataki: 4:41pm On Mar 09, 2009
@ Lagosboy,

You owe me no explanations, as I am the last person to be explaining the tenet of Islam to. As to your feelings, I am not a member of RCCG, or whatever denomination exists out there. I just wanted to clarify that feeling of yours.

Have a great day.
Re: Pastors Wars - I Will Not Worship In TB Joshua’s Church, Says Adeboye by Lagosboy: 4:44pm On Mar 09, 2009
Pataki:

@ Lagosboy,

You owe me no explanations, as I am the last person to be explaining the tenet of Islam to. As to your feelings, I am not a member of RCCG, or whatever denomination exists out there. I just wanted to clarify that feeling of yours.

Have a great day.

No worries friend at least we could clarify things without insults which is great. some dudes here cant they would have rained all the inults under the sun to get their point across.
Re: Pastors Wars - I Will Not Worship In TB Joshua’s Church, Says Adeboye by Pataki: 4:47pm On Mar 09, 2009
Really?! I have changed then!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pastors Wars - I Will Not Worship In TB Joshua’s Church, Says Adeboye by dlox01(m): 4:48pm On Mar 09, 2009
make we hear word jo, read this crap properly,
,“No! Definitely not! If he wants me to come and minister in his church, we will sit down(reminds me of PDP sitting,operation share the money); we will discuss the issue of salvation the way I understand it[b][/b], according to the scriptures(the way he understands it,what is wrong with accepting how the other person understands it,i mean,people come to his church and accepts the way he understands it so y cant he accept others?what tha hell does he understand anywayz?human beigns sha!!!). If we agree on that and he now wants me to come and preach the same message of salvation in his church, then I will go.”
storiess that touch the heart.
this sounds like a 'I MUST COUNQUER HIM BY FORCE' story!!!
if this was a nollywood movie what would the title beany ideas? grin
Re: Pastors Wars - I Will Not Worship In TB Joshua’s Church, Says Adeboye by timmy7(m): 4:58pm On Mar 09, 2009
I dont understand too o infact 'oru mi loju' as i dont even know if that excerpt from vanguard's site is for pastors ayo or adeboye
Re: Pastors Wars - I Will Not Worship In TB Joshua’s Church, Says Adeboye by Makweembo: 5:15pm On Mar 09, 2009
In The Punch today (http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art2009030915522953), it was revealed that Adeboye's church is among those owing the government 165 Billion over Obasanjo's import waivers,

Adeboye chases after presidents and governors for money, while presidents run after TB Joshua for spiritual help and healing.

The issue is not how many members or branches you have, or the largest crowds you can pull - the question is: are people's problems solved? Are their needs met? All I hear from Adeboye are sermons and crusades, but TB Joshua's ministry and message is accompanied by healing, deliverance and prophecy, alongside amazing charitable works. Whatever people have said and are saying about Joshua, his ministry is sky-rocketing day-by-day. Why? Because their problems are being solved!! Watch Emmanuel TV and see for yourself.

Words will not answer this argument - time will tell.
Re: Pastors Wars - I Will Not Worship In TB Joshua’s Church, Says Adeboye by debosky(m): 5:21pm On Mar 09, 2009
Makweembo:

In The Punch today (http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art2009030915522953), it was revealed that Adeboye's church is among those owing the government 165 Billion over Obasanjo's import waivers,

Let us be factual - Adeboye or RCCG is NOT owing the government. OBJ's government gave an import waiver as an Executive grant of exemptions on duty. No money is owed and RCCG fully complied with laws at that time.
Re: Pastors Wars - I Will Not Worship In TB Joshua’s Church, Says Adeboye by MrCrackles(m): 5:22pm On Mar 09, 2009
Makweembo:

Adeboye chases after presidents and governors for money, while presidents run after TB Joshua for spiritual help and healing.

Hehe! cheesy
Re: Pastors Wars - I Will Not Worship In TB Joshua’s Church, Says Adeboye by awhydot: 5:31pm On Mar 09, 2009
T.B Joshua said he was born again from his mother's womb. that's where PFN has a problem with him, since no genuine christian can ever say that.
Re: Pastors Wars - I Will Not Worship In TB Joshua’s Church, Says Adeboye by kokoA(m): 5:35pm On Mar 09, 2009
Let's leave God to judge all of us. Salvation is in the heart.
Re: Pastors Wars - I Will Not Worship In TB Joshua’s Church, Says Adeboye by gozzilla(m): 5:44pm On Mar 09, 2009
wow. what can we say just lets all be careful with the way we attack authority particularly spiritual authority.
Its the problem of america everybody can attack authority in the name of freedom of speech. See where they are headed for,
Re: Pastors Wars - I Will Not Worship In TB Joshua’s Church, Says Adeboye by kokoA(m): 6:05pm On Mar 09, 2009
@ gozzilla, where are they headed for?
Re: Pastors Wars - I Will Not Worship In TB Joshua’s Church, Says Adeboye by Becomrrich: 6:17pm On Mar 09, 2009
Let leave God to judge everyman.

Yes we have fraud pastor among us, apart from the one we caugh with 419. Noman knows anyman heart. Make una leave them, God go judge everyman.

And miracle does not mean a person is of God. Look I have seen juju work before. With my own eyes. Who told you juju does not work is a lier.

And A pastor does not have to know how to have good english as prove he is a man of God.

Leave pastor adeboye and TB joshua alone and let God judge them.

Look I use to be a member of a church and some people believe I most be fraud because they world is looking for something to point at.
Let let God Judge everyman.

I am a sinner , I am the worst of sinner save by grace of God. No man is perfect, any man that tell you he is is 419. we all make mistake.
Re: Pastors Wars - I Will Not Worship In TB Joshua’s Church, Says Adeboye by osisi2(f): 6:41pm On Mar 09, 2009
DeReloaded:

yucccccccck

Wetin?
The man is fine
This is my first time of seeing his picture
see im skin?
perfect set of teeth too and nicely manicured facial hair
He looks well groomed o jare

@ tpia,I agree, the man is handsome
whether he's a true or false prophet,let God judge him
but he looks good.

@ debo,you see what money can do
he's lost his safari suits and and is now dressing like TD Jakes them
Re: Pastors Wars - I Will Not Worship In TB Joshua’s Church, Says Adeboye by JimmyTrue: 6:49pm On Mar 09, 2009
Man of God, Man of Man,

What defines a man of God? Is it the size of his church? Is it the size of his blessing [bank account]? Is it the personalities he knows? When I read my Bible, the men of God were men who preached the Gospel and souls were saved, and their preaching was accompanied by demonstrations of the Holy Spirit's power. They were known and criticized because of their good works, which were for the benefit of mankind. When I read my Bible I didn't see any man of God wasting their time discussing 'I will go to this church! I wont go to that church. He's a man of God! He's a man of satan!' Out of these two men, which one really fits the Bible's description of a true man of God.

Today, Adeboye has notoriety because of members and money. Today, Adeboye is in the news because of members and money. Is that the Gospel he preaches - members and money? Is that what God will ask for on the last day - members and money? The kingdom of God is not a matter of talk, or of dollars and members - but of power. Power to save souls. Actions speak a lot louder than words. These groups who criticize TB Joshua , is it man they criticise or God? It has been said - time will tell.
Re: Pastors Wars - I Will Not Worship In TB Joshua’s Church, Says Adeboye by oluwaj: 7:40pm On Mar 09, 2009
Adeboye wants T.B. Joshua to explain salvation before he will come and preach in Joshua's church but who asked Adeboye to go and preach there? The church is thriving beyond the bounds of Nigeria with the message God gave Prophet Joshua and the way he delivers it - as Apostle Paul says, with a demonstration of the Spirit's power so that your faith will not rest on the wisdom of man but on the power of God. Members and visitors flock from all acrods the globe weekly to worship in the church and receive of the gift God has granted him. He even has workers, living in the church campus from all over: America, England, France, etc. His belief on salvation can be heard in every message he preaches and is on his websites: scoan.org and emmanuel.tv. And the works of charity from the synagogue are in clear accordance with Biblical instruction: to reach out in compassion and generosity to the less privileged. Today Adeboye has been revealed to have taken part of the N165.5billion from the fg wrongly. It is more blessed to be on the giving end than on the receiving end. It makes us more like unto Christ.
Re: Pastors Wars - I Will Not Worship In TB Joshua’s Church, Says Adeboye by MrCrackles(m): 8:05pm On Mar 09, 2009
God is the most supreme!

At times, i wish the Almighty can just show us somethings, maybe there wont be much hatred, seperation, differentiation and controversies around!

I tire!!!!
Re: Pastors Wars - I Will Not Worship In TB Joshua’s Church, Says Adeboye by Tobobo: 9:05pm On Mar 09, 2009
@osisi,
You asked why controversial christain stuffs always get to the front page.
Simple, because the administrator is a not a christain.

Let God judge who the real man of God is.
Re: Pastors Wars - I Will Not Worship In TB Joshua’s Church, Says Adeboye by Sauron1: 9:07pm On Mar 09, 2009
Tobobo:

Let God judge the real man of God.

I agree 100%
Re: Pastors Wars - I Will Not Worship In TB Joshua’s Church, Says Adeboye by ojeffo: 9:51pm On Mar 09, 2009
THE SIMPLE TRUTH IS THAT THESE SO-CALLED PFN PASTORS ARE AFRAID OF LOSING THEIR SHEEP TO THE REAL SHEPHERD , HENCE THEY TRY TO PAINT HIM(JOSHUA) BLACK, MY ADVICE TO ADEBOYE IS, GO AND FACE UR FLOCK,AND FEED THEM WITH THE WORD OF GOD THE WAY U 'UNDERSTAND IT',
Re: Pastors Wars - I Will Not Worship In TB Joshua’s Church, Says Adeboye by ojeffo: 10:03pm On Mar 09, 2009
, AND WHAT BAFFLES ME IS THAT PROPHET JOSHUA IS NOT ALLOWING ALL THESE VAIN TALKS TO DISTRACT HIM, HE IS STILL DOING THE WORKS THAT GOD SENT HIM TO DO, GO AHEAD PROPHET OF THE MOST HIGH GOD, FOR THE BIBLES SAYS THAT "MANY ARE THE AFFLICTIONS OF THE RIGHTEOUS,BUT GOD DELIVERETH HIM FROM ALL, ADEBOYE AND HIS FELLOW BORING PASTORS ARE JUST INSTRUMENTS THE DEVIL WANTS TO USE TO DRAW SOULS TO HIMSELF.IT WAS THE SAME ADEBOYE THAT TOLD OBASANJO THAT GOD HAS ENDORSED HIS THIRD TERM BID,THEY EVEN GAVE HIM AN AWARD FOR LEADERSHIP EXCELLENCE
Re: Pastors Wars - I Will Not Worship In TB Joshua’s Church, Says Adeboye by spikedcylinder: 10:48pm On Mar 09, 2009
Used to attend his church, in '93. I was sick at the time and my parents were seeking spiritual help. Took me to see this TB Joshua (who's about as tall as a refrigerator by the way) and he scribbled something on a piece os paper which he asked me to eat. No prayers, fasting or nothing, he just asked me to eat the paper.
I didn't get better. undecided
Re: Pastors Wars - I Will Not Worship In TB Joshua’s Church, Says Adeboye by Sauron1: 11:42pm On Mar 09, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Used to attend his church, in '93. I was sick at the time and my parents were seeking spiritual help. Took me to see this TB Joshua (who's about as tall as a refrigerator by the way) and he scribbled something on a piece os paper which he asked me to eat. No prayers, fasting or nothing, he just asked me to eat the paper.
I didn't get better. undecided

Did u vomit a lizard or a 'gator?? grin grin grin
Re: Pastors Wars - I Will Not Worship In TB Joshua’s Church, Says Adeboye by bawomolo(m): 12:09am On Mar 10, 2009
he really has stepped up from his unshaven crude days, his English has gone from omo iya alata to refined vocab. Both are crooks so let them devour each other
Re: Pastors Wars - I Will Not Worship In TB Joshua’s Church, Says Adeboye by ikamefa(f): 2:07am On Mar 10, 2009
~Sauron~:

Did u vomit a lizard or a 'gator?? grin grin grin

hahahaha " grin ' i don laff scatter

no na eagle she vomit! grin

jakumo nor go kill persin for hia oh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastors Wars - I Will Not Worship In TB Joshua’s Church, Says Adeboye by TOYOSI20(f): 4:04am On Mar 10, 2009
To this is say its every man to his own, like literarily too!!!
Re: Pastors Wars - I Will Not Worship In TB Joshua’s Church, Says Adeboye by dayokanu(m): 4:33am On Mar 10, 2009
Leave both of them they are trying to make money from scamming people It is the survival
Re: Pastors Wars - I Will Not Worship In TB Joshua’s Church, Says Adeboye by papagiddy(m): 6:45am On Mar 10, 2009
Haahaa! why is pastor Adeboye so blesses like this so much that issues on him generates post on this trends than any other person honestly to be sincere he is blessed. and he who God bless no one curse.no wonder he is name as one of the MOST POWERFUL PERSON ON EARTH last december by Times magazine. an unknown ordinary village boy, now a national prophet. God, pls bless him,increase his anointing in jesus name.Let all the emeies of the Gospel, be put to shame. May Churches in Nigeria move forward in jesus name. all those burning churches in northern nigeria embrace the gospel in Jesus name. Pls also bless prophet TB joshua, let his ministry go forward in Jesus name,all contray issues about him be made straight in jesus name Amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!
Re: Pastors Wars - I Will Not Worship In TB Joshua’s Church, Says Adeboye by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 10, 2009
POT, meet KETTLE.
Now run along and continue your chop moni runz.
Re: Pastors Wars - I Will Not Worship In TB Joshua’s Church, Says Adeboye by Lagosboy: 7:56am On Mar 10, 2009
To be honest though The charity works of TB josuha are amazing and gives him a good PR. I do watch the emmanual tV and have seen his charity works from south africa to Singapore and other asian countries. This charity at least pours money back to the flock compared to the money being used to build universites in order to make more money while the poor wouldnt be able to attend. It is also better than the money been used to buy a 4 billion naira private jet and another 200 million for annual maintenance !!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Obasanjo With President Buhari And Gordon Brown / We Don’t Recognise Biafran Passport – US, UK / Text Of General Ibrahim Babangida's Coup Speech in 1985

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.