Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,498 members, 7,951,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:10 AM

Picture Of Onitsha trading port During The Colonial Days(photo) - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Picture Of Onitsha trading port During The Colonial Days(photo) (51755 Views)

Onitsha Mall Indemnity Notice: Look At What I Saw At Shoprite Onitsha (pics) / Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall / Pictures Of Onitsha Main Market: The Biggest Market In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Onitsha trading port During The Colonial Days(photo) by fx45(m): 8:36pm On Jul 15, 2015
missKiffy:

Umuopara
That's a long way from town.... Umuopara is supposed to be a village. I thought you were staying in the town
Re: Picture Of Onitsha trading port During The Colonial Days(photo) by missKiffy(f): 8:48pm On Jul 15, 2015
fx45:
That's a long way from town.... Umuopara is supposed to be a village. I thought you were staying in the town
Village or not, it's still in umuahia, Abia state in general is like a village sef, no offense
Re: Picture Of Onitsha trading port During The Colonial Days(photo) by fx45(m): 9:59pm On Jul 15, 2015
missKiffy:

Village or not, it's still in umuahia, Abia state in general is like a village sef, no offense
Abia state in general is a village.... No doubt. We love it like that. Nowhere like home. Pray tell, where are you from? Let's go do a little research......

Lest I forget, you sound bitter.... No offense. You need to loosen up. You can't be quarelling with yourself and everybody else.
Re: Picture Of Onitsha trading port During The Colonial Days(photo) by missKiffy(f): 10:29pm On Jul 15, 2015
fx45:
Abia state in general is a village.... No doubt. We love it like that. Nowhere like home. Pray tell, where are you from? Let's go do a little research......

Lest I forget, you sound bitter.... No offense. You need to loosen up. You can't be quarelling with yourself and everybody else.
Lol, am not bitter, somtyms some peeps jst reply ur posts with insults and you tend to go back and forth with them but have decided to stop replying any insultive comments henceforth
Re: Picture Of Onitsha trading port During The Colonial Days(photo) by fx45(m): 10:40pm On Jul 15, 2015
missKiffy:

Lol, am not bitter, somtyms some peeps jst reply ur posts with insults and you tend to go back and forth with them but have decided to stop replying any insultive comments henceforth
You haven't answered my question.... WHERE ARE YOU FROM?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Onitsha trading port During The Colonial Days(photo) by missKiffy(f): 11:09pm On Jul 15, 2015
fx45:
You haven't answered my question.... WHERE ARE YOU FROM?
Am from Ogun state bt I live in Lagos. You?
Re: Picture Of Onitsha trading port During The Colonial Days(photo) by fx45(m): 11:20pm On Jul 15, 2015
missKiffy:

Umuahia...

You sound reasonable enough.... So I would suffice to say it's not nice to make such condescending statements about other people's towns and villages. I'm quite sure Umuahia people were very nice to you throughout your service year there.

I served in a very remote part of Akwa Ibom state devoid of much civilisation.... But I have nothing but fond memories of my stay there.

Tolerance, Respect and Love are the key words here..... If you get my drift
Re: Picture Of Onitsha trading port During The Colonial Days(photo) by missKiffy(f): 11:25pm On Jul 15, 2015
fx45:
Umuahia...

You sound reasonable enough.... So I would suffice to say it's not nice to make such condescending statements about other people's towns and villages. I'm quite sure Umuahia people were very nice to you throughout your service year there.

I served in a very remote part of Akwa Ibom state devoid of much civilisation.... But I have nothing but fond memories of my stay there.

Tolerance, Respect and Love are the key words here..... If you get my drift
I didn't make any condescending statement abt anybody's town or village, like I said before something prompted my statement.
Re: Picture Of Onitsha trading port During The Colonial Days(photo) by markidoo(m): 11:28pm On Jul 15, 2015
missKiffy:

Eavesdropping. Dz sounds interesting. Cn u2 let me in on ur lil secret.
Re: Picture Of Onitsha trading port During The Colonial Days(photo) by missKiffy(f): 11:38pm On Jul 15, 2015
markidoo:
Eavesdropping. Dz sounds interesting. Cn u2 let me in on ur lil secret.
Lol, you ehn
Re: Picture Of Onitsha trading port During The Colonial Days(photo) by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:32am On Jul 16, 2015
Onitsha main market the Biggest market in west Africa

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Onitsha trading port During The Colonial Days(photo) by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:44am On Jul 16, 2015
Three shopping malls coming up soon in Anambra
1. Onitsha mall
2. Nnewi mall
3. Awka mall

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Onitsha trading port During The Colonial Days(photo) by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:48am On Jul 16, 2015
More from Anambra malls

Re: Picture Of Onitsha trading port During The Colonial Days(photo) by tranxo(m): 10:00am On Jul 27, 2015
softysparky:

Then I will invite you on Christmas day.grin

You are really passionate about Anambra statecheesy
Nne futawakwa.
Re: Picture Of Onitsha trading port During The Colonial Days(photo) by NoOtherName: 5:48pm On Sep 08, 2015
Onitsha is New York City of Nigeria. . . Igbos are hardworking and risk takers. . . this news proves it http://oscaranswers.com/flood-claims-10-lives-onitsha/
Re: Picture Of Onitsha trading port During The Colonial Days(photo) by Nobody: 1:15am On Oct 16, 2015
NoOtherName:
Onitsha is New York City of Nigeria. . . Igbos are hardworking and risk takers. . . this news proves it http://oscaranswers.com/flood-claims-10-lives-onitsha/
Accidents are bound to happen...
Meanwhile pls dig out more
Re: Picture Of Onitsha trading port During The Colonial Days(photo) by cjfavour(m): 3:19am On Feb 25, 2016

dude if you have never heard of borehole, go and read up on it. all those buildings have overhead tanks that supply water to all parts of the house. it is a simple case of physics and gravity and it is not only found in onitsha but can be emulated anywhere.

Bt guy the water no dey run. That's my point. Forget d typo errors
Re: Picture Of Onitsha trading port During The Colonial Days(photo) by Blackkie: 9:24am On Feb 25, 2016
You can do it better than Lie Mohammed

buygala:
Riverbank buildings inhabited by fishermen are still mostly the same today undecided.... Take a stroll along the Niger bridge or Lokoja bridge to see for thyself sad

Point is. ... This pishure could have been taken yesterday, its color edited to look old and tagged 'Pishure of Onitsha trading port during the Colonial days' angry

In other news...

I just paid an Olosho 5 thousand naira for 'overnight service '.... then she also requested Extra 3k for 'night food' sad.... Please fellow Olosho customers, is this how they used to do?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buying A House On Mortgage In Lagos, Nigeria / Five Things You Didn’t Know About Bitcoin, Other Cryptocurrencies / P.O Ogbuawa Is Dead

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.