Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,689 members, 7,902,170 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 12:18 AM

How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. (76480 Views)

Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS / Married Zambian Woman Caught Pants Down With Her Best Friend's Husband. Photos / Jealous Lady Climb Balcony In Cameroon To Catch Cheating Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by Cutehector(m): 1:05pm On Jul 14, 2015
esosa993:
Bro I understand u, both genders don't trust each other,I remembered I dated one particular,who took my virginity and then months later I heard he was having an affair with another gal in the same street we lived I felt so much pain,cos if I wasn't a virgin then it would have been understandable but after so much cries and locking myself up in the room. I shook it off,got my confidence back now am in love again and have bn dating this guy 4 three years and I can say he's been an eye opener 2 me and he's been like a brother,I HOPE 4 the BEST
shocked shocked shocked

Lol u hav brother zoned d guy.. Lmao..
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 14, 2015
Cutehector:
shocked shocked shocked

grin
Cutehector:
shocked shocked shocked

Lol I haven't brother zoned him,he's my lover and my tutor so no there's nothing lyk brother zoning here ooo
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by Cutehector(m): 1:13pm On Jul 14, 2015
esosa993:

grin

Lol I haven't brother zoned him,he's my lover and my tutor so no there's nothing lyk brother zoning here ooo
okay o.. So wen is d wedding?
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by boban007: 1:15pm On Jul 14, 2015
12 YEARS AGO,WAS THERE WATER DISPENSER?NOT SURE JUST ASKING.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by modestdude(m): 1:18pm On Jul 14, 2015
may01:

Nah. May 11 smiley
angry its alright sad
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by proxillin(m): 1:18pm On Jul 14, 2015
boban007:
12 YEARS AGO,WAS THERE WATER DISPENSER?NOT SURE JUST ASKING.

There have been water dispenser from time immemorial. YES. Water dispenser was around then. You think water dispenser just appeared last year.

Oh maybe you mean the cway water dispenser. Yes that came in your generation.

We have been using water dispenser before you were born.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 14, 2015
DukeNija:

Lie Lie oooo.
Why u no do. Tell us d truth we won't crucify you. cheesy

cheesy cheesy I no do oh! Another man wife.... tufiakwa!!!! When Naija babes plenty to give you designer punny for a bottle of malt and shawarma
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by sucess001(m): 1:25pm On Jul 14, 2015
esosa993:
Bro I understand u, both genders don't trust each other,I remembered I dated one particular,who took my virginity and then months later I heard he was having an affair with another gal in the same street we lived I felt so much pain,cos if I wasn't a virgin then it would have been understandable but after so much cries and locking myself up in the room. I shook it off,got my confidence back now am in love again and have bn dating this guy 4 three years and I can say he's been an eye opener 2 me and he's been like a brother,I HOPE 4 the BEST

sup...re u on bbm? didnt get the dm..pls add me up...2bc26a94
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by DukeNija(m): 1:28pm On Jul 14, 2015
1stCitizen:

cheesy cheesy I no do oh! Another man wife.... tufiakwa!!!! When Naija babes plenty to give you designer punny for a bottle of malt and shawarma

Nice one. I believe ya.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by may01(f): 1:35pm On Jul 14, 2015
modestdude:
angry its alright sad
Sorry smiley
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by Skmoda360(m): 1:40pm On Jul 14, 2015
dulux07:
Majority of gals r like that, m scared of getin married sef.
Not all tho.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by deebsman1(m): 1:45pm On Jul 14, 2015
u bad gan o grin grin grin, see as u finish them, the worst part of the whole thing na where they will be swearing, dem no fear God at all. Some days ago, 1 was swearing to me with all her Ramadan fast and yet i know say na lie, ur right, its part of their DNA, dem too like messing around.
proxillin:

Your reasoning gan sef. nawa oooo

if you dck is as huge as that of horse.

If u jack her like raw garri,

she go still go out go fck small dcks.

Its in their nomenclature. It has to do with their brains.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by proxillin(m): 1:54pm On Jul 14, 2015
1stCitizen:

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by princeonx: 1:55pm On Jul 14, 2015
proxillin:

Maybe thats how you were brought up.

The way I was brought up and the way I live my life. We always remember and reflect on our past.

A man without history/past is a zombie.

FYI, I will still remember in 13/07/2016....
Knock yourself out! Keep remembering while she's gone doing another man! And since you were brought up to remember sh!t, I hope and pray the one u marry give you more to remember.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by effectchange: 2:01pm On Jul 14, 2015
ultrazone:
Don't spend your years building another man's dream, start a business today, No More Excuses! See this »» Top 40 Lucrative Businesses You Should Start In Nigeria This Month.
which one are you doing and how much do you make from it?
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by proxillin(m): 2:07pm On Jul 14, 2015
princeonx:

Knock yourself out! Keep remembering while she's gone doing another man! And since you were brought up to remember sh!t, I hope and pray the one u marry give you more to remember.

I will remember as far as I like. There is nothing yo-bitc*s can do about it.

If my post offends you, why not ignore it and get you as**ss off here.

Somebody is guilty of the same here and she is offended that someone is exposing her.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by hotwax: 2:18pm On Jul 14, 2015
proxillin:

Somebody is guilty of the same here and she is offended that someone is exposing her.

Guy..ignore her. People lack public forum courtesy. Your post hit her in the bone and she couldnt bear it.

She might be your girlfriend the story is about.

We know their type[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by modestdude(m): 2:52pm On Jul 14, 2015
may01:

Sorry smiley
Thanks. Anyway, good to know we are birthmonth mates. Just 10 days apart smiley. We rock @Mayborns
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by proxillin(m): 2:58pm On Jul 14, 2015
deebsman1:
u bad gan o grin grin grin, see as u finish them, the worst part of the whole thing na where they will be swearing, dem no fear God at all. Some days ago, 1 was swearing to me with all her Ramadan fast and yet i know say na lie, ur right, its part of their DNA, dem too like messing around.

Choii, they can lie gan. Haaaa...One lady lied to my friend that she is a virgin.

When my guy finally enter the place and found out she is loose. LOL she said "She played football with friends last week, thats when her thing broke".

Shey football dey disvirgin a girl?

My guy vex. He said the girl wey no be virgin sef, her virgo is tighter than this footballing virgin.

Ladies Chaiiii grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by proxillin(m): 3:06pm On Jul 14, 2015
argob44:
sorry dear

Thanks...thats years ago...I have forgotten it.

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by proxillin(m): 3:15pm On Jul 14, 2015
EggovinMma:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

She decided to stop "catching cold" without ya penis!
That gurl can kill! cheesy

Silent killer gan ni

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by proxillin(m): 3:53pm On Jul 14, 2015
dreamworld:
fake story, the op can lie ehh
1, you are a graduate and you are begging us to forgive your grammatical flaws
2, lectures don't stay in the school office at night unless na school of ghost, the school security guards take over by 7pm, they don't even allow students to come close to lecturers office at night due to security reasons

In my school...3 lecturers use the same office.

This lecture had many Part-time lecturers working for him. He was a senior lecturer ( A Doctor).

Yes pardon my grammatical flaws. English is not my language and I am posting on online forum with little time to edit and prove read my writeup. So if u see any error due to typo or other way, you should overlook it. This is simple for simpleton to understand.

Go to schools UI, OAU you see lecturers with students in the office late in the night. What is this one saying?

I guess you are one of those that attended Bowen, Convenant (Semi-secondary school). You think say na higher institution be that?

You missed great campus life. Trust me. Visit a public campus.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by whoisuche: 4:19pm On Jul 14, 2015
tensazangetsu:
This is why I say let thunder strike me dead if I ever marry. If such happened to me I will just die shocked

Stop that there still God fearing ladies.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by whoisuche: 4:21pm On Jul 14, 2015
sonofananimal1:

CLOSE THAT MOUTH OF YOURS angry

I SAID SHUT IT UP angry
YOU STONE HEARTED NIGERIA WOMEN angry WHAT HAVE WE DONE TO YOU!! YOU JUST KEEP ON GOING OUT AND BREAKING GUY'S HEART LIKE BISCUIT angry

WHAT HAVE WE DONE TO YOU PEOPLE angry

JUST TELL ME WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM angry

WHY BREAKING HEART angry

OF WHAT GAIN ARE YOU GAINING IN BREAKING HEART angry

WHAT OF MEN THAT DO THE SAME.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 14, 2015
whoisuche:

WHAT OF MEN THAT DO THE SAME.
MEN THAT DO THE SAME ARE WAY MORE LESS THAN THE FEMALE
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 14, 2015
whoisuche:

Stop that there still God fearing ladies.
were is the God fearing ladies undecided were can I find them?
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by CHIGAMEZU: 4:35pm On Jul 14, 2015
sorry bro
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by princeonx: 4:51pm On Jul 14, 2015
proxillin:

You need wipes? Cry baby!! You for put padlock there!
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by proxillin(m): 4:54pm On Jul 14, 2015
princeonx:

You need wipes? Cry baby!! You for put padlock there!

Go find something to do with your life madam. You need cucumber ?
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by may01(f): 5:05pm On Jul 14, 2015
modestdude:
Thanks. Anyway, good to know we are birthmonth mates. Just 10 days apart smiley. We rock @Mayborns
Yea, definitely wink
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by deebsman1(m): 5:10pm On Jul 14, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
proxillin:

Choii, they can lie gan. Haaaa...One lady lied to my friend that she is a virgin.

When my guy finally enter the place and found out she is loose. LOL she said "She played football with friends last week, thats when her thing broke".

Shey football dey disvirgin a girl?

My guy vex. He said the girl wey no be virgin sef, her virgo is tighter than this footballing virgin.

Ladies Chaiiii grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by modestdude(m): 5:19pm On Jul 14, 2015
may01:

Yea, definitely wink
you look good too, you got my admiration. wink I sent you PM

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic / Lady Assaults, Slaps A Huge Guy At Fast Food Restaurant. See Reactions / Nigerian Lady Reveals What Her Boyfriend Made Her Do For Urgent 2K (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.