Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,923 members, 7,872,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:50 AM

Wizkid Renews His Contract With Pepsi - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Renews His Contract With Pepsi (19828 Views)

Banky W Renews His Contract With Samsung (Photo) / Sista Afia: "I Sign Contract With Guys I’m Not Dating Before We Have Sex" / Davido Signs Endorsement Deal With Pepsi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Renews His Contract With Pepsi by hiteelong(f): 6:13pm On Jul 13, 2015
just like this guy
Re: Wizkid Renews His Contract With Pepsi by trailblaiza(m): 6:13pm On Jul 13, 2015
shocked
Re: Wizkid Renews His Contract With Pepsi by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 13, 2015
wizzzy eleniyan
Re: Wizkid Renews His Contract With Pepsi by zonax(m): 6:13pm On Jul 13, 2015
Kk
Re: Wizkid Renews His Contract With Pepsi by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 13, 2015
Ma baby smiley
Re: Wizkid Renews His Contract With Pepsi by bekuo1: 6:13pm On Jul 13, 2015
good one
Re: Wizkid Renews His Contract With Pepsi by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 13, 2015
And some idiots will keep hating on the boy. It's better to remain a very rich kid than become a useless man, and again, he was signing comfortably on an hotel bed..... #Ojuelegba remix dropped and new endorsement, ya Allah, you wey do wizkid own abeg no forget me baba.
Re: Wizkid Renews His Contract With Pepsi by babamadiba(m): 6:15pm On Jul 13, 2015
They keep talking trash about him, while he keep signing deals. Good one wizzy!
Re: Wizkid Renews His Contract With Pepsi by Doyin400l(m): 6:18pm On Jul 13, 2015
Yoruba repping Nigeria since Adam
Re: Wizkid Renews His Contract With Pepsi by mohdimplez(m): 6:23pm On Jul 13, 2015
mczico:
I miss gej ....waoooo 1st to comment...I dedicate
Dis to gej my father................singing ...wo bobo
gej lobade .to be first to comment I day hustle
every night and day
oya gej bobo come back to Nigeria bobo cuz I
day miss u bobo..cuz dis new pres na dullerdino
bobo....I no call name o ..if u say Buhari na u
sabi o...... Mc zico.. Naira land, nigerian number1
another deranged fellow. Smh
Re: Wizkid Renews His Contract With Pepsi by grin88(m): 6:27pm On Jul 13, 2015
I just renew mine with zobo drink
Re: Wizkid Renews His Contract With Pepsi by valencia25(m): 6:40pm On Jul 13, 2015
Haters will say he doesn't know how to sing
Re: Wizkid Renews His Contract With Pepsi by Bollinger(m): 6:42pm On Jul 13, 2015
mczico:
I miss gej ....waoooo 1st to comment...I dedicate
Dis to gej my father................singing ...wo bobo
gej lobade .to be first to comment I day hustle
every night and day
oya gej bobo come back to Nigeria bobo cuz I
day miss u bobo..cuz dis new pres na dullerdino
bobo....I no call name o ..if u say Buhari na u
sabi o...... Mc zico.. Naira land, nigerian number1

The bolded is same as saying "i miss suffer". Not that Buhari is any better but come on man.
Re: Wizkid Renews His Contract With Pepsi by Airforce1(m): 6:50pm On Jul 13, 2015
Congrats Wizzy

We almost there
Re: Wizkid Renews His Contract With Pepsi by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 13, 2015
Na for bedroom dem sign contact? Hmm..okay o lipsrsealed
Re: Wizkid Renews His Contract With Pepsi by peeta89(m): 7:21pm On Jul 13, 2015
Fresh dude.....in my opinion Wizzy baba looks cool over Davido.....
Re: Wizkid Renews His Contract With Pepsi by Tapeyluca(m): 7:45pm On Jul 13, 2015
oh lord..... show me way mk u fit chop pepsi moni oooooo!!!!!! cooloh lord..... show me way mk u fit chop pepsi moni oooooo!!!!!!
Re: Wizkid Renews His Contract With Pepsi by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 13, 2015
Pauloo tho.. silent wealthy man.
Re: Wizkid Renews His Contract With Pepsi by jeoprince250(m): 9:45pm On Jul 13, 2015
shalomm:
and it makes front page? how does this educate us or keep us informed?
cos he's a celebrity just like drake, kim, akon, jayz, rihanna etc dat u admirer.
Re: Wizkid Renews His Contract With Pepsi by shalomm: 10:14pm On Jul 13, 2015
jeoprince250:
cos he's a celebrity just like drake, kim, akon, jayz, rihanna etc dat u admirer.

who told you? those names you mentioned doesnt exist even in my dictionary... you should have cmentioned Steve jobs, bill gate, Mark, etc.... so bro, how does that affect my life?
Re: Wizkid Renews His Contract With Pepsi by ZianaJordana(f): 10:20pm On Jul 13, 2015
Proud ambassador of a white owned business, to help sell their unhealthy junk to black Africans. Smh. I guess it's good for him. I'll leave it at that.
Re: Wizkid Renews His Contract With Pepsi by IBBG(m): 12:34am On Jul 14, 2015
TopFlightCeo:
On a more serious note, myself and thousands of right thinking Nigerian's think it is high time these top brands start making people who add more positive and intellectual impacts to the lives of the youth as their brand ambassadors.

It is time to start making writers, sculptors, Poets, sportsmen and women and those who positively influence the youths. I have nothing against all these artistes but truth be told, most of them are causing more harm and vices as role models to the current youths of today.
U're right. I've often wondered the same tin. That's y d society is decaying everyday. Positive morals are no longer celebrated.
Re: Wizkid Renews His Contract With Pepsi by verygudbadguy(m): 8:29am On Jul 14, 2015
Blessed! keep soaring higher my boi.
Re: Wizkid Renews His Contract With Pepsi by verygudbadguy(m): 8:30am On Jul 14, 2015
peeta89:
Fresh dude.....in my opinion Wizzy baba looks cool over Davido.....
Gbam!
Re: Wizkid Renews His Contract With Pepsi by Krasid(m): 10:18am On Jul 14, 2015
Good for him.
Re: Wizkid Renews His Contract With Pepsi by kabaka1: 10:22am On Jul 14, 2015
mcocolok:
BABA God.. Open my way for me and all nairalanders in need of way in jesus NAME...

Amii oh!!!
Re: Wizkid Renews His Contract With Pepsi by kabaka1: 10:24am On Jul 14, 2015
Anazp:
Nigerian artistes are definitely not serious people. Signing a major deal like that in an hotel room?

How many others have seen signing dat in a hotel room? Just gimme one other example

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage "Hero Of The Month" Award By Reel Africa / Regina Daniels Showers Praises On Her Husband, Ned Nwoko / Noble Igwe Has This To Say About The Ex BBNaija Housemates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.