Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:41 AM

For Those Looking For Guys With 6 Packs,think Twice ( Photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Those Looking For Guys With 6 Packs,think Twice ( Photo) (67301 Views)

Think Twice Before You Follow Him To The Hotel: My Personal Encounter / Think Twice About Your Relationship If Your Partner Does Not Have These Three Qu / A Guy Apologized To A Lady After Slapping Her Twice (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Those Looking For Guys With 6 Packs,think Twice ( Photo) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 13, 2015
Oyind17:
who get time for 6packs? we dey look for moneypacks

grin grin
Re: For Those Looking For Guys With 6 Packs,think Twice ( Photo) by jude33084(m): 8:53pm On Jul 13, 2015
carzola:

Whats up? @ your picture you posted? wink
Re: For Those Looking For Guys With 6 Packs,think Twice ( Photo) by Ephemmm: 8:53pm On Jul 13, 2015
INTROVERT:
That won't hide mens botbelly.

tongue tongue tongue Your mouth hen!
Re: For Those Looking For Guys With 6 Packs,think Twice ( Photo) by Dayociro: 8:54pm On Jul 13, 2015
Revenge to ladies
Re: For Those Looking For Guys With 6 Packs,think Twice ( Photo) by Dayociro: 8:55pm On Jul 13, 2015
tongue shocked sad
Re: For Those Looking For Guys With 6 Packs,think Twice ( Photo) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 13, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:
Girls are doing their own,guys are doing there own

Wtf? Is this supposed to be like corsets ?! Somepody please explain asap.wtf is this world coming to.im moving out m DONE m flying to Mars!
Re: For Those Looking For Guys With 6 Packs,think Twice ( Photo) by carzola(m): 8:58pm On Jul 13, 2015
jude33084:

Whats up? @ your picture you posted? wink
becauce i joke say seun der use juju nah him two moderators ban me for politics section... nah wah ooo, even comedian der joke say obj ugly for obj front the man no der vex small joke where i joke with seunyhem ban me...
Re: For Those Looking For Guys With 6 Packs,think Twice ( Photo) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 9:13pm On Jul 13, 2015
Arisha:

Wtf? Is this supposed to be like corsets ?! Somepody please explain asap.wtf is this world coming to.im moving out m DONE m flying to Mars!

lol
Re: For Those Looking For Guys With 6 Packs,think Twice ( Photo) by dmcdad: 9:21pm On Jul 13, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
guys no dey carry last

#TeamNatural6packs
I am with you... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

#TeamNoForceAm
Re: For Those Looking For Guys With 6 Packs,think Twice ( Photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 9:27pm On Jul 13, 2015
I don't think guys will go for this because some men with pot-belly like Mr. Ibu cannot have 6 packs even if they wear 6 of this thing.
Re: For Those Looking For Guys With 6 Packs,think Twice ( Photo) by prdjgood(m): 9:39pm On Jul 13, 2015
MGLogistics:
This is funny.

You know what's not funny? Paying too much money to unscrupulous "clearing agents" and still not having your goods cleared! Call us at MGL today and experience excellence in service!
I'm a transport/logistics management student. can I have my industrial training with you?
Re: For Those Looking For Guys With 6 Packs,think Twice ( Photo) by Xcozee(m): 9:41pm On Jul 13, 2015
free2ryhme:

you dont need six pack to woe a girl in nigeria
trust me grin
[size=18pt]true talk! 
[/size]
Re: For Those Looking For Guys With 6 Packs,think Twice ( Photo) by kamez(m): 10:11pm On Jul 13, 2015
3DCYCLOPS:
I pity the day this yhur fake chest and packs will motivate/deceive you to fight... grin

Na dat day yhu go know say 50kg rice and 50kg cement nor be the same..

lolz. but u be olodo sha. because 50kg Rice and 50kg cement, actually weight the same
Re: For Those Looking For Guys With 6 Packs,think Twice ( Photo) by RapLawd(m): 10:32pm On Jul 13, 2015
INTROVERT:
That won't hide mens botbelly.

Same with ladies with lesser bumbum...
Re: For Those Looking For Guys With 6 Packs,think Twice ( Photo) by possibilita(m): 10:45pm On Jul 13, 2015
Forget those fake packs I rep #team1pach #teamoriginalpack #nodulling
Re: For Those Looking For Guys With 6 Packs,think Twice ( Photo) by piagetskinner(m): 10:50pm On Jul 13, 2015
More like bullet proof vest
Re: For Those Looking For Guys With 6 Packs,think Twice ( Photo) by 3DCYCLOPS: 11:29pm On Jul 13, 2015
kamez:

lolz. but u be olodo sha. because 50kg Rice and 50kg cement, actually weight the same

grin Hahaha...you nor go lemme grin

A bag of Cement appears to be heavier.... *apparent weight* tongue grin
Re: For Those Looking For Guys With 6 Packs,think Twice ( Photo) by doskie(m): 11:58pm On Jul 13, 2015
Oyind17:
who get time for 6packs? we dey look for moneypacks
hahahaha
Re: For Those Looking For Guys With 6 Packs,think Twice ( Photo) by Nobody: 1:16am On Jul 14, 2015
The gay community fully endorsed and currently patronized this product. Can six packs get a lady a house? Eat right,keep trim and fatten that wallet so you can spoil her silly- That's all a girl needs.
Re: For Those Looking For Guys With 6 Packs,think Twice ( Photo) by Omotayor123(f): 4:52am On Jul 14, 2015
Freemanan:
Oya Twaci and Omotayor123 come and see....

Manage me and my 1 pack now o
cheesy
Re: For Those Looking For Guys With 6 Packs,think Twice ( Photo) by princemiah(m): 6:52am On Jul 14, 2015
Have you heard? MY CELEBRITY AND I is the only blog site that gives readers freebies for reading articles. What are you waiting for? You are just a click away from winning instant prizes www.mycelebrityandi.com is the real deal....

Yesterday winner http://www.mycelebrityandi.com/winwinwin-the-answer-is/
Re: For Those Looking For Guys With 6 Packs,think Twice ( Photo) by Blessinzy(f): 9:23am On Jul 14, 2015
tongue what is that?
Re: For Those Looking For Guys With 6 Packs,think Twice ( Photo) by wordbank(m): 9:41am On Jul 14, 2015
I go like wear seven of this
Nnenna, u brother must free me n u to run package dis time around when him c me
Re: For Those Looking For Guys With 6 Packs,think Twice ( Photo) by cristweeezy(m): 1:16pm On Jul 14, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:
Girls are doing their own,guys are doing there own
no disrespect,some ladies are stupid... Wetin b d usefulness of 6 packs wey no offer anything.
Re: For Those Looking For Guys With 6 Packs,think Twice ( Photo) by cristweeezy(m): 1:17pm On Jul 14, 2015
fatdon2:
shocked
baba,ao I go take see dis pic from u?. Lol
Re: For Those Looking For Guys With 6 Packs,think Twice ( Photo) by Idiataqueen(f): 7:31pm On Jul 14, 2015
brize:
Since am the last to comment i hereby declare this thread closed...
who is dis, who are u,where are u from who send c if i slap ya face u go run leave dis thread.
Re: For Those Looking For Guys With 6 Packs,think Twice ( Photo) by brize(m): 8:33pm On Jul 14, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
Idiataqueen:
who is dis, who are u,where are u from who send c if i slap ya face u go run leave dis thread.
hehehe am the brize and i come from the sun and am untouchable cos am the breezè and you can't slap me[color=#990000][quote author=Idiataqueen post=35862570]
Re: For Those Looking For Guys With 6 Packs,think Twice ( Photo) by Idiataqueen(f): 9:53pm On Jul 14, 2015
brize:
[color=#990000][/color] hehehe am the brize and i come from the sun and am untouchable cos am the breezè and you can't slap me[color=#990000]
hunhun no be only sun na jupiter or mars
Re: For Those Looking For Guys With 6 Packs,think Twice ( Photo) by OrireSA(m): 1:26pm On Jun 26, 2017
If a man has money even if his as ugly as me women will find something cute on you, no need for 6 pack. BEER BELLIES ROCK!
Re: For Those Looking For Guys With 6 Packs,think Twice ( Photo) by Bigprick9inches: 12:31am On Nov 28, 2017
The poster above me though. Dude what if you got both 6 packs and $$$? Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Dies In Ogun During Sex With Concubine / Very Young Nairalander Wedding Pictures Breaking The Internet / How Do I Convince This Girl To Accept My Proposal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.