Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,277 members, 7,943,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 07:16 PM

Pls Help Me - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Help Me (752 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 13, 2015
Pls i dnt knw wat is wrong with me I rili dnt...av been avin vonstant headache for d past two weeks ....I went to the hospital and i was given cocodamol nd sirdalud tablets to take fr three days i finishd my dosage yesterday but my head is still very much aching.I have removed d brigthneas in my phone....lowest level nw.i use glasses buh m nt sure its d glasses...also dis ache is affecting my vision nd light too.M so tired...i just wanna feel normal..av been on d bed since i stand nd feel rili weak nd atuff.my mom says i dnt have blood m taking chemiron noe.pls doctors in d haux help me help me pls i wanna leave a normal teenage life.
Re: Pls Help Me by Escalze(m): 7:00pm On Jul 13, 2015
Am no doctor

The only advice I can give you is prayer

You are healed in Jesus name
Re: Pls Help Me by ChiSun27(m): 7:04pm On Jul 13, 2015
Go and do typhoid test...high typhoid in the blood causes severe headache.
Re: Pls Help Me by thorpido(m): 7:04pm On Jul 13, 2015
When last did u see your period?
Re: Pls Help Me by tforever(m): 1:46pm On Jul 14, 2015
Migraines and tension headaches.
might be any of them.

Symptoms

- Migraines occur only on one side of the head and are very painful.

- Tension Headaches occur in the area around the eyes, the front of the head and the nape of the neck.

- Sinus Headaches occur in the frontal area and are caused by sinusitus.

- Fever Headaches occur in the whole head.

- Inflammation of the temporal arteries (see atherosclerosis and aneurysm). Only one side of the head aches.

- Allergic reaction Headaches occur in the front of the head, around the eyes. The mucous membrane gets attacked.

Causes

- Emotional stress, anxiety, fear, depression, anger, hatred, worry and guilt.

- Physical exhaustion, bad posture, sunstroke, toxic air, reading in poor light, excessive bright light, exertion and blows to the head.

- Organic sinusitis, cold, indigestion, intoxication, high blood pressure, allergies, dental problems, ear infections, lack of sleep, arthritis, hypoglycemia and fever.

- Migraines: The vertebrae move out of alignment due to muscular tension and squeeze the veins in the neck. This irritates the nerves that surround the veins causing pain, generally on one side of the head.

- Tension Headaches: The vertabrae fall out of alignment due to muscular tension. This irritates the nerves in the neck, causing muscular contraction which in turn irritates the nerves controlling these muscles, causing pain.

Suggested Treatment

- Control Stress.

- Get plenty of sleep.

- Eliminate chocolate, pork sausage, white bread flour, refined white sugar, aged cheese, red wine, acidic fruits, canned fruits, sodas and coffee.

Products to help.

and Berry Nectar. 120 - 180ml daily, 60ml with each meal. Reduces pain and eases inflammation.

Royal Jelly Tablets. 2 tablets daily, 1 20 minutes before a meal. Contains B-Complex. Helps to prevent stress and nervousness.

Aloe Vera Heat Lotion. Rub in on sore areas. especially at temples. Anti-inflammatory, pain-inhibitor.
stay blessed my dear..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Am HIV Positive And I Have No Regrets - Jide Smith / Obstructed Fallopian Pipe Causes Of Infertility / Twenty-one Year Old Woman Has No Eyes Or Nose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.