Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,289 members, 7,943,649 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 08:49 PM

Guys,will U Believe If Ur Girlfriend Tells U That U've Been The Only One - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys,will U Believe If Ur Girlfriend Tells U That U've Been The Only One (1169 Views)

Pic: Whn Ur Babe Keep Disturbing U That She Wanna Ride Power Bike / If Ur Girlfriend Tells U She Wants 2 Practice Celibacy,what Will Be Ur Reaction? / What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys,will U Believe If Ur Girlfriend Tells U That U've Been The Only One by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 09, 2009
How many of u guys here can say that since u disvirgined ur girlfriend,u've been the only person she has been sleepin with.The reason i'm sayin this is because some girls of today dont think its just cool to keep one guy,they believe guys cheat alot,which is not true.
Re: Guys,will U Believe If Ur Girlfriend Tells U That U've Been The Only One by Cudeze4(m): 11:02am On Sep 08, 2021
Eyahhh
Re: Guys,will U Believe If Ur Girlfriend Tells U That U've Been The Only One by uthlaw: 11:30am On Sep 08, 2021
How many of u guys here can say that since u disvirgined ur girlfriend,u've been the only person she has been sleepin with.The reason i'm sayin this is because some girls of today dont think its just cool to keep one guy,they believe guys cheat alot,which is not true.
that not possible,even as a nigga,if you keep only one babes...are a fool on your own....
Re: Guys,will U Believe If Ur Girlfriend Tells U That U've Been The Only One by Freelane33(m): 12:35pm On Sep 08, 2021
Trust is a mugun cool
Re: Guys,will U Believe If Ur Girlfriend Tells U That U've Been The Only One by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 08, 2021
Cudeze4:
Eyahhh

How person go open thread for 2009 and una just dey comment now grin grin grin
Re: Guys,will U Believe If Ur Girlfriend Tells U That U've Been The Only One by NoGirlfriend: 1:08pm On Sep 08, 2021
Stevecreativex:

nor be juju be dat?
Re: Guys,will U Believe If Ur Girlfriend Tells U That U've Been The Only One by Cudeze4(m): 1:10pm On Sep 08, 2021
Stevecreativex:

i wonder
Re: Guys,will U Believe If Ur Girlfriend Tells U That U've Been The Only One by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 08, 2021
Lol. Since 2009, na now people just dey comment. Nothing person no go see for nairaland

(1) (Reply)

. / How Do I Help Him (matured Minds Only) / Plz Help Ur Br®..@he Dosen't Knw Wat 2 Say Each Time He Approaches A Girl/lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.