Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,241 members, 7,934,075 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 05:19 PM

I Wanted To Use His Head For Rituals - Benue Killer Farmer Confesses - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Wanted To Use His Head For Rituals - Benue Killer Farmer Confesses (1316 Views)

Lady Chops Off Neighbor’s Tongue For Rituals (Graphic Photos) / Pastor's Son Who Beheaded Girl For Rituals Escapes From Remand Home. Photos / Man Caught Wearing 7-Year-Old Girl's Pant & Bra For Rituals At Night In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wanted To Use His Head For Rituals - Benue Killer Farmer Confesses by owukpa(m): 7:49pm On Jul 13, 2015
More revelations have emerged over the murder of a farmer in Benue State. The long arms of the law caught up a middle aged man after he killed his neighbor, cut off his heard and buried his half body in a shallow grave in Utonkon area of the volatile state.

IDOMA VOICE reports that the two farmer have been quarreling over a plot of land in the community.

http://www.idomavoice.com/2015/07/i-wanted-to-use-his-head-for-rituals.html

Re: I Wanted To Use His Head For Rituals - Benue Killer Farmer Confesses by feldido(m): 7:50pm On Jul 13, 2015
Will be richer Dan Dangote? angry
Re: I Wanted To Use His Head For Rituals - Benue Killer Farmer Confesses by sim37(m): 7:50pm On Jul 13, 2015
Introvert get behind me
Re: I Wanted To Use His Head For Rituals - Benue Killer Farmer Confesses by Andibot(m): 7:53pm On Jul 13, 2015
[b][/b]The evil that men do... Imagine a young of this age looking for money in no other way than ritual. What happens to the strength n vigor invested in him?
Re: I Wanted To Use His Head For Rituals - Benue Killer Farmer Confesses by osaslord500(m): 7:53pm On Jul 13, 2015
eleyi gidi gan
Re: I Wanted To Use His Head For Rituals - Benue Killer Farmer Confesses by Starships4u(m): 7:54pm On Jul 13, 2015
Abeg serve the (vultures) that bastards head.... Money rituals??
Re: I Wanted To Use His Head For Rituals - Benue Killer Farmer Confesses by Starships4u(m): 7:55pm On Jul 13, 2015
As them don catch the man Na #GODWIN
Re: I Wanted To Use His Head For Rituals - Benue Killer Farmer Confesses by sirthisthickkal: 7:56pm On Jul 13, 2015
Nawa ooo, some people sha.
undecided

But the man had a nice haircut before he was beheaded. He died handsomely.
Re: I Wanted To Use His Head For Rituals - Benue Killer Farmer Confesses by Luizkid(m): 8:03pm On Jul 13, 2015
sirthisthickkal:
Nawa ooo, some people sha. undecided

But the man had a nice haircut before he was beheaded. He died handsomely.
abeg i no fit laff jare
Re: I Wanted To Use His Head For Rituals - Benue Killer Farmer Confesses by sirthisthickkal: 8:07pm On Jul 13, 2015
Luizkid:
abeg i no fit laff jare
Re: I Wanted To Use His Head For Rituals - Benue Killer Farmer Confesses by donholy28(m): 8:14pm On Jul 13, 2015
Thunder fire your head...u no wan hustle get money u wan use ur fellow human being head do juju...RIP to d dead but this man deserves to be killed

(1) (Reply)

6 Feet Pyton Snake Killed In My Office Premises / South West & Transgender/Gay / Change Begins With Me! : Luxury In Nigerian Police Cell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.