Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,501 members, 7,881,693 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 07:32 AM

NNPC Must Die – El-rufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Must Die – El-rufai (566 Views)

NNPC Must Die- El Rufai / NNPC Must Die – El-rufai / NNPC Must Die – El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NNPC Must Die – El-rufai by Franchise21(m): 8:51pm On Jul 13, 2015
NNPC (Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation) must die!” were the stern words of the Governor of Kaduna State, Mallam Nasir El-Rufai, on Monday in Abuja.

A visibly angry El-Rufai, while speaking on Monday at the 7th Wole Soyinka Centre Media Lecture Series, lambasted the national oil firm, stressing that he was hopeful that the current administration of President Muhammadu Buhari would kill the corporation.

The Kaduna State governor called for the setting up of another national oil firm as he argued that the present NNPC would kill Nigeria if it is allowed to continue running as the country’s oil firm.

“If you don’t kill NNPC, it kill Nigeria,” El-Rufai said.

http://www.punchng.com/news/nnpc-must-die-el-rufai/
Re: NNPC Must Die – El-rufai by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 13, 2015
i dont buy the idea
Re: NNPC Must Die – El-rufai by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 13, 2015
Prayer point! Nairalanders Fire Prayers!!!!
NNPC MUST DIE
NNPC MUST DIE
NNPC MUST DIE
NNPC MUST DIE
NNPC MUST DIE
NNPC MUST DIE
NNPC MUST DIE

PASTOR EL RUFAI WELL DONE
Re: NNPC Must Die – El-rufai by femicyrus(m): 8:59pm On Jul 13, 2015
I wonder if this man will ever face the governance of his state.
He is yet to demolish buildings in his state like he did as FCT minister
Now he want NNPC demolished!
Re: NNPC Must Die – El-rufai by kelvyn7: 9:00pm On Jul 13, 2015
My favourite quote: If we dent kill NNPC, NNPC will kill us - El Rufai grin grin grin
Re: NNPC Must Die – El-rufai by burnagee(f): 9:03pm On Jul 13, 2015
Download era gee ft oye #AMEN..hot and banging. http://www.datafilehost.com/d/d3aebdc5 you would enjoy this song. Ff on IG @era_gee101. Thanks hommies nnpc LoLz
Re: NNPC Must Die – El-rufai by lomprico(m): 9:07pm On Jul 13, 2015
I will keep saying this, its all about the niger delta oil. Their plan is to kill nnpc, and use their own corporation (arewa) to totally hijack the oil in nigeria. The change chant was used to hoodwink the gullibles especially the ooduwas.
I hope am wrong, time will tell.

(1) (Reply)

DSS Operatives Swarm NNPC; Grilling Everyone And Everything In Sight / Pic: What Women Go Through / OBJ: I Refused The Choice Of A Corrupt Successor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.