Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,462 members, 7,894,956 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 06:24 PM

Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations - Celebrities (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations (96343 Views)

Daddy Freeze, Mother, Smaranda Olarinde & Aunt At Romanian Presidential Villa / Opeyemi Olarinde Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Interview With Bellanaija / Freeze Celebrates Smaranda Olarinde's Birthday (His Mother) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by MizMyColi(f): 2:52pm On Jul 14, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
^^^^

She's getting angry and vituperating with swear words. Signs of a violent woman.grin

Violence is innate in everyone.
You only need to press the right button to get it out.
That's how the concept of self control came about.
Don't victimize or make it seem like something one should be ashamed about.
Especially because she is a "woman"

What's the object of discourse, if I may ask?
I might have a bit or two to chip in.
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:52pm On Jul 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
If you want to wait for these closet feminists to engage you in any intellectual discourse over this ish, you'd be waiting for a long time. grin

Which further asserts my claims of them being hypocrites, doesn't it?grin

1 Like

Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by MrsChima(f): 2:54pm On Jul 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
Not after you've bamboozeld her enough reasons why she should open them. tongue

What are the reasons?
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:56pm On Jul 14, 2015
MizMyColi:

Violence is innate in everyone.
You only need to press the right button to get it out.
That's how the concept of self control came about.
Don't victimize or make it seem like something one should be ashamed about.
Especially because she is a "woman"

What's the object of discourse, if I may ask?
I might have a bit or two to chip in.

I suggest your read from page four. It's self-explanatory and quite revealing.

Trust me, it's devoid of the usual hurling of insults which is the norm with such polar and topical issues.
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 14, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

You are a feminist, aren't you?

About 8 feminists (the ones we know) have commented and still none has painted the woman for what she is- the physical assault initiator.
i'm not a feminist, I have no interest whatsoever in topics of this nature, whether the battery/assault is from the male or female side, it doesn't interest me, so I hardly comment. Threads like this are for people like you not me.
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by MrsChima(f): 2:59pm On Jul 14, 2015
firstEVA:
i'm not a feminist, I have no interest whatsoever in topics of this nature, whether the battery/assault is from the male or female side, it doesn't interest me, so I hardly comment. Threads like this are for people like you not me.

Damn! TKO! grin
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by TheSonOfMark(m): 3:03pm On Jul 14, 2015
firstEVA:

You are not a feminist? Wow!grin

You are not interested in topics about assault because a woman is the culprit this time?

Hold on a second, darling, as I post links to threads of you bashing men for assaulting their women.

We all love factual evidence, don't we?wink

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by Truckpusher(m): 3:04pm On Jul 14, 2015
MrsChima:

What are the reasons?
You need to change ya gender first .
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by Truckpusher(m): 3:05pm On Jul 14, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Which further asserts my claims of them being hypocrites, doesn't it?grin
We call them hippopotamus and not hypocrites grin
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by Truckpusher(m): 3:06pm On Jul 14, 2015
Beamborla:

Lolz... if I need you beaten, wouldn't do it myself. Would arrange to have you beaten. tongue

That must be her mistake, she shouldn't have beaten him herself. grin
But you still won't get the satisfaction. tongue
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 14, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

You are not interested in topics about assault because a woman is the culprit this time?

Hold on a second, darling, as I post links to threads of you bashing men for assaulting their women.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I didn't just read that! shocked cheesy
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 14, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

and if you have no proof to show I bash men for assaulting women, what should I call you (apart from fagggot)?
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 14, 2015
Thesonofmark, I hope this isn't one of such cases where you keep ranting you have proof then end up posting links to chiam55's posts?
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by Beamborla(f): 3:15pm On Jul 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
But you still won't get the satisfaction. tongue

Seeing you battered and helpless is enough satisfaction. tongue
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by serahforever: 3:18pm On Jul 14, 2015
Dear All,

May be you have been thinking of what to do with your extra time of been sitting at home OR you are not presently having nothing doing to have a daily income OR you have tried all efforts looking for job but no company offers u Here its YOURS RIGHT work not a job.

http://www.isncoins.com/sarahlivingspring

because there are difference between SALARY and EARNING .

key in to the right opportunity today never wait till tomorrow because time don't wait for any one

Sit back to watch the link above and we shall get in touch with you immediately.

Best regards
ISN Coins Nigeria and Europe
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by TheSonOfMark(m): 3:23pm On Jul 14, 2015
firstEVA:
The.sonofmark, I hope this isn't one of such cases where you keep ranting you have proof then end up posting links to chiam55's posts?

On this thread, Firsteva stated that the average Nigerian man who doesn't tolerate a slap (PHYSICAL ASSAULT) from his woman is a hypocrite: https://www.nairaland.com/2050964/average-nigerian-man-hypocrite

More coming up shortly.wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by TheSonOfMark(m): 3:25pm On Jul 14, 2015
AgapeCharis:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I didn't just read that! shocked cheesy

Link posted.. More to be posted later.smiley
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by MizMyColi(f): 3:25pm On Jul 14, 2015
@Thesonofmark, as we all know, these days, IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING. I will not rule out the possibility here that Freeze has all this panned out for some cheap publicity of sorts, but my conscience will not allow me pander on this theory.

If this is true, as in truely true, then the woman must be a bipolar who as a result of temperamental mismanagement has simply gone MANIC!
The statement she delivered was filled with insincerity and is clearly an attempt to emotionally blackmail freeze into keeping quiet so it doesn't destroy her reputation and that of the family.

The question of being an adulteress is equally an issue as that of being a violent woman. An uncouth one at that.
We women must learn to give ourselves brain and stop allowing the devil or whatever negative power/energy there is, get in the way of our reasoning and ultimately our actions.
Gosh!!!

"Violent" and "Adultress" are two allegations which when accused of, one must answer for separately.
If I were in her shoes, I would make it clear to the world....I am neither VIOLENT, NOR AN ADULTRESS!
If she had said something in these ^^ lines, trust me to turn Voltronistic on her behalf.
The reply she gave shows that there are elements of truth in Freeze' allegations.

I condemn violence, abuse and manipulations in all it's forms, be it from a man or a woman.
I condemn it.
No one should allow themselves sink that low.
Treat every human like you'd want to be treated, with dignity, and with respect.
God help us all.

1 Like

Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by MrsChima(f): 3:26pm On Jul 14, 2015
Beamborla:

Seeing you battered and helpless is enough satisfaction. tongue

grin
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 14, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

On this thread, Firsteva stated that the average Nigerian man who doesn't tolerate a slap (PHYSICAL ASSAULT) from his woman is a hypocrite: https://www.nairaland.com/2050964/average-nigerian-man-hypocrite

very typical, produce unrelated topics as usual. Where is the thread or post where I bashed a man for assaulting women? Remember what you posted
TheSonOfMark:

. Show me where in that thread I said "a man who does not tolerate a slap is a hypocrite.
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 14, 2015
Thesonofmark I won't insult you just yet, let's see your evidences first.
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by Sowl(m): 3:42pm On Jul 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
You ain't got no lady's balls , all you've got is nothing but some bunch of dilapidated twin clits that would pass for the ears of a baby elephant. grin
Touché grin
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by MrsChima(f): 3:45pm On Jul 14, 2015
Sowl:

Touché grin

He meant vaginal lips...there is no double cl1ts.

He is our remedial one. wink
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by funlord(m): 3:47pm On Jul 14, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Officer Mark on duty?

1 Like

Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by Sowl(m): 3:48pm On Jul 14, 2015
MrsChima:

He meant vaginal lips...there is no double cl1ts.

He is our remedial one. wink
Whatever he meant or expressed still seems pretty much weekid to me!!!! cool
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by TheSonOfMark(m): 3:51pm On Jul 14, 2015
funlord:

Officer Mark on duty?
LOL.
Do well to read her comments on that thread and make your deductions.grin
I'll be back for more.cheesy
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by ronald4lif(m): 3:58pm On Jul 14, 2015
MrsChima:

How many accusers you know that have recanted and found guilty for false accusations? I know of many and heard of many. People do like and people are not always honest about what went on and occurred.

There is a phenomenon called self cutters/muliatiers. People do harm themselves and say others have inflicted the injuriers. I am not saying he was not attacked but we weren't there and there are no credible eyewitnesses.

Interesting how notable campaigners against domestic abuse are now churning out conspiracies/innuendos and attempting to subvert voices of those who are sympathetic to a victim's predicament because of his gender.

We have noted with deep concern the posture of NL zionists of anti-violence, and remuneration should be expected when ever they deviate from the position held in this case should the sufferer's gender is reversed.

Once a victim (male and female alike) of DV cries out, we all should dismiss their claim and conjure up unfounded theories. This is an interesting development.

2 Likes

Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by TheSonOfMark(m): 3:59pm On Jul 14, 2015
firstEVA:
very typical, produce unrelated topics as usual. Where is the thread or post where I bashed a man for assaulting women? Remember what you posted. Show me where in that thread I said "a man who does not tolerate a slap is a hypocrite.

Everyone should please do well to read that thread.

I've been banned from that section for now else I would have posted direct quotes of your comments.smiley

I'll be back.
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 14, 2015
funlord:

Officer Mark on duty?
hey Mr. butt licker, before you start giving marks albeit arbitrarily or should I say foolishly, look at the link and see if it relates to what he has said, that would require some measure of intelligence though.
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by Sowl(m): 4:01pm On Jul 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
She will teach you how to grab that diick like a microphone and sing with it all night. smiley
Oooh !!! Lord kumbaya!!!!!! grin
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 14, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

LOL.

Do well to read her comments on that thread and make your deductions.grin

I'll be back for more.cheesy
don't try to play with it, quote my posts here, let everyone see where I specifically attacked men who assaulted their women. I guess you couldn't find anything, if you did let's see.
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 14, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Everyone should please do well to read that thread.

I've been banned from that section for now else I would have posted direct quotes of your comments.smiley

I'll be back.
lies and lies, you have no proof, there is NO direct post to quote. You are just being yourself anyway, rants and rants.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (39) (Reply)

Majid Michel’s Wife, Virna And Daughters (photos) / Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous / Regina Daniels Gives Birth To A Baby Boy (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.