Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,076 members, 7,925,409 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 03:09 PM

Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations - Celebrities (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations (96871 Views)

Daddy Freeze, Mother, Smaranda Olarinde & Aunt At Romanian Presidential Villa / Opeyemi Olarinde Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Interview With Bellanaija / Freeze Celebrates Smaranda Olarinde's Birthday (His Mother) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by AprokoMan: 9:12pm On Jul 15, 2015
Captainswag225:
she aint a tramp and u know it, u and ur peepz, u are the cheap gigolos seeking for women on nairaland. U insult them when they reject u. Isnt that an act of desperation? Gigolos

Gigolos are men who render sexual services to WOMEN for money, ain't it? Are they not better than u, a jobless fagg0t? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by Captainswag225(m): 9:13pm On Jul 15, 2015
lezz:
grin grin grin you're cracking me up here.
A Ghanaian fagg0t carrying the burden of a Nigerian lesbian in Nigeria grin

How will you compare your Ghanaian existence to even the lowest Nigerian. Your national GDP is $50 billion dollars. Lagos state alone is $95 billion dollars.

You are a slave in person and a puppet my affiliation . your national budget is dependent on IMF donations while your president carries a presidential begging-bowl for 25 million docile Ghanaians to feed grin

You died when Nigerian sandwiched your forebears in a ghana-must-go bag and haul them across the lagoon into Accra grin grin grin
lets talk abt ur dress sense my guy! Why are wearing cutlass as tie? And a ladies belt ? Is dis how u dress to work? Hahahahaha am sure ur collegues laugh at u behind ur back everyday.... Hahaha the lunatic fatherless gigolo who dress like a yaba left cheerleader. U are disgracing men bro. Kindly enter the fashion section and add some value to ur dressing. Smh

3 Likes

Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by lezz(m): 9:17pm On Jul 15, 2015
Captainswag225:
she aint a tramp and u know it, u and ur peepz, u are the cheap gigolos seeking for women on nairaland. U insult them when they reject u. Isnt that an act of desperation? Gigolos
we're cleaning Nairaland off from being overran by the very dregs of society chief of which are you and firsteva. Innocent children should know that faggøts and lesbians are nature's reject.

You're another victim of sexual identity crisis.

And you're trapped in the body of a man and yearning for a cockk.
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by Captainswag225(m): 9:17pm On Jul 15, 2015
AprokoMan:

hahaha, so u are confirming that u are a gigolo? Lol u need help, it hurts when ur brain dont develop well, now see ur life. Begging for love on nairaland. Lovepeddler
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by AprokoMan: 9:21pm On Jul 15, 2015
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by AprokoMan: 9:21pm On Jul 15, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahaha, so u are confirming that u are a gigolo? Lol u need help, it hurts when ur brain dont develop well, now see ur life. Begging for love on nairaland. Lovepeddler

I'd choose being a gigolo a hundred times over being a house dog for an unsuccessful ugly lesbian like FirstEVA grin grin
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by Captainswag225(m): 9:26pm On Jul 15, 2015
lezz:
we're cleaning Nairaland off from being overran by the very dregs of society chief of which are you and firsteva. Innocent children should know that faggøts and lesbians are nature's reject.

You're another victim of sexual identity crisis.

And you're trapped in the body of a man and yearning for a cockk.
kikikiki, u and who are doing what? Who employed mr psycho? Are u being delusional again? reality check u cant do sh1t, u are a weak sissy, a little beetle trying to man up..... Go look for ur father and change ur surname.... The only dude who wears a white belt to work and cutlass as tie. Big headed maggot filled mofo

1 Like

Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by AprokoMan: 9:26pm On Jul 15, 2015
[s]
Captainswag225:
lets talk abt ur dress sense my guy! Why are wearing cutlass as tie? And a ladies belt ? Is dis how u dress to work? Hahahahaha am sure ur collegues laugh at u behind ur back everyday.... Hahaha the lunatic fatherless gigolo who dress like a yaba left cheerleader. U are disgracing men bro. Kindly enter the fashion section and add some value to ur dressing. Smh
[/s]

Another irrelevant episle of a deluded fagg0t....always hitting off-point. didi you read Lezz's post? We're cleansing NL of all nature rejects like u for the sake of our unborn children and yet-to-be members grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by Captainswag225(m): 9:31pm On Jul 15, 2015
AprokoMan:
[s][/s]

am soo curious, how are u gonna do that? By insulting women and sipping pee? Irrevelant clowns. Ur reputation has been badly damaged to the extent that dogs and cats hoots at u... Waiting for u to clean ur brains of the maggots and worms in it.
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by Johnnoah1st: 9:37pm On Jul 15, 2015
Captainswag225:
am soo curious, how are u gonna do that? By insulting women and sipping pee? Irrevelant clowns. Ur reputation has been badly damaged to the extent that dogs and cats hoots at u... Waiting for u to clean ur brains of the maggots and worms in it.
HEY! MY NIGGA WHO ARE DOS INSULTING U HERE? give me dere name now and i will send dem hiding.
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by lezz(m): 9:37pm On Jul 15, 2015
Captainswag225:
This is the frustrated, firsteva still yapping about my dress. And you're getting boring throwing over flogged jibes you have used only minutes ago.
What's happening? Your brain can't stretch beyond 2cm? Youe mental elasticity is at its limit? Your mental reservoir of improvised jibes have run dry?

Halfwitted baboon with a toy brain

2 Likes

Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by Captainswag225(m): 9:40pm On Jul 15, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
HEY! MY NIGGA WHO ARE DOS INSULTING U HERE? give me dere name now and i will send dem hiding.
dont mind the lunatic, who has 3 accounts, lezz, aproko and son of a pig.
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by AprokoMan: 9:41pm On Jul 15, 2015
Captainswag225:

Point of correction, housedog, we don't insult women. In fact, we honour and adore them because they've given in themselves to sustain our future. But we hate and condemn lesbians, feminists and their fagg0t allies like yourself. Never misinterpret our mission, dummy. It's for the good of humanity
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by Captainswag225(m): 9:46pm On Jul 15, 2015
lezz:
This is the frustrated, firsteva still yapping about my dress. And you're getting boring throwing over flogged jibes you have used only minutes ago.
What's happening? Your brain can't stretch beyond 2cm? Youe mental elasticity is at its limit? Your mental reservoir of improvised jibes have run dry?

Halfwitted baboon with a toy brain
hahaha, says who the jobless troll who operates 3 accts with the dream of working for seun.... This pathetic lowlife, worthless bastard, who was born in a cess pit! I hope u have learnt ur lesson. Big headed cow..... Derranged, decapacitated goat.... Am jux waiting for u to step up ur game, come out from ur smelly shell and show me u a man.

1 Like

Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by AprokoMan: 9:46pm On Jul 15, 2015
Captainswag225:

Perv, are u admitting now that ur FirstEVA's alternate account? Because she disappeared immediately u joined ur worthless self in our convo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by Johnnoah1st: 9:48pm On Jul 15, 2015
AprokoMan:

HEY! WATS WRONG WIT U?
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 15, 2015
misssclassy:

Nairaland is Nigeria's biggest online forum. This is where you can interact, argue and discuss with largest mass Nigerians on a lot of issues, especially politics.

If we have celebrities and politicians on facebook and twitter, why can't we have them on Nairaland.
There are a lot of notable Nigerians on Nairaland, but they are on low key.

I could even be Genevieve, you never know tongue
Hahahahahaha
That's actually true. If we can have them on those social networks, we'll definitely have some of them on Nairaland.

Hahaha you can't be Genevieve. I've heard your voice note. tongue
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by lezz(m): 9:55pm On Jul 15, 2015
Captainswag225:
faggy, I see you are hallucinating from my pummeling. Distorted hormonal wretch with an eternal incurable disease.

Enfeebled by your hormones
Imbecilitated by evolusion
Haunted by society
Rejected by family
Scorned by peers
That's the life path of a lesbian.

1 Like

Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by AprokoMan: 9:55pm On Jul 15, 2015
[s]
Johnnoah1st:
HEY! WATS WRONG WIT U?
[/s]
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by Johnnoah1st: 9:56pm On Jul 15, 2015
AprokoMan:
ARE U CRAZY OR WAT?
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by Johnnoah1st: 9:59pm On Jul 15, 2015
lezz:
faggy, I see you are hallucinating from my pummeling. Distorted hormonal wretch with an eternal incurable disease.

Haunted by society
Rejected by family
Scorned by peers
*luking at ur profile pic* BRO SERIOUSLY AM NOT SAYING U ARE A TOGOLESE MECHANIC, BUT SERIOUSLY ARE U IN ANYWAY RELATED TO A MECHANIC?

1 Like

Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by AprokoMan: 10:03pm On Jul 15, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
*luking at ur profile pic* BRO SERIOUSLY AM NOT SAYING U ARE A TOGOLESE MECHANIC, BUT SERIOUSLY ARE U IN ANYWAY RELATED TO A MECHANIC?

Loveren, I prefer you being the idiot that you are. Stop copying Mr.cork. It's so lame
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 15, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Hold on dingbat, how come you bleed monthly? You've been gulping oestrogen steroids, haven't you?

I bet you have Caitlyn Jenner posters pasted in the rathole you dwell in.

What does the 225 on your moniker represent? The number of brain surgeries you've undergone or your standard price for suckíng dicks per hour?grin Way to go, tranny.grin

You saw a comrade who shares your homosexual struggles in FirstEva, didn't you?

How's your vacation in FAGSVILLE going?cheesy

Meningitis-ravished, featherbrained accursed mutated odoriferous meerkat!
Daaayyuuuuuuumm!! cry cry
Is that guy still breathing?? sad

Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by lezz(m): 10:04pm On Jul 15, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahaha, says who the jobless troll who operates 3 accts with the dream of working for seun.... This pathetic lowlife, worthless bastard, who was born in a cess pit! I hope u have learnt ur lesson. Big headed cow..... Derranged, decapacitated goat.... Am jux waiting for u to step up ur game, come out from ur smelly shell and show me u a man.
Show you what? grin grin you are a bundle of a psychological wreck .

Nairaland be-medalled, whooped ass cry baby.

A guttersnipe , Hot gay who is desperately looking for an e-orgasm.

There is no faeces here for your diick to dig on.
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by Johnnoah1st: 10:04pm On Jul 15, 2015
AprokoMan:

get a life guy, an stop being stupid always.

1 Like

Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by Captainswag225(m): 10:05pm On Jul 15, 2015
lezz:

Haunted by society
Rejected by family
Scorned by peers
u are trying to make joblessness luk lucrative, u are a BASTARD, u use ur mum's surname.... U are mutated, ugly than a midget, u are mentally unstabble, ur brain is filled with poo, at almost 40 years the only way to express ur feeling for a lady is by insulting her and when she rejects u, u call her a lesbian, i never knew u had glaucoma, u wanna blindly turn me into a lady like the way u lost ur d1ck and become a transgender? I really feel for u. Whats the fun in life when u cant even woo, fork and impregnate a lady? I really feel for u. Go take cynide.

1 Like

Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by AprokoMan: 10:05pm On Jul 15, 2015
lezz:

Haunted by society
Rejected by family
Scorned by peers

Jesus! grin grin grin Captainsfag225's face must be looking so disfigured now

1 Like

Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by Johnnoah1st: 10:06pm On Jul 15, 2015
lezz:

HOW DO U MANAGE TO ESCAPE 4RM YABALEFT WHERE U ARE?

1 Like

Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by lezz(m): 10:08pm On Jul 15, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
HOW DO U MANAGE TO ESCAPE 4RM YABALEFT WHERE U ARE?
Lame, worn-out, stale and Nairaland's anthem. With your congealed brained filled with cobwebs from lack of usage.
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by Johnnoah1st: 10:15pm On Jul 15, 2015
lezz:
Lame, worn-out, stale and Nairaland's anthem. With your congealed brained filled with cobwebs from lack of usage.

BRO I KNW STUPIDITY RUNS IN UR LINEAGE, but u still have to get a life, though i knw its not easy to conquer a genetic problem but am still fasting and praying on ur matter,

2 Likes

Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by AprokoMan: 10:17pm On Jul 15, 2015
lezz:

I don die! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Have mercy, oga. This is too much!

1 Like

Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by Captainswag225(m): 10:19pm On Jul 15, 2015
drinking malt, waiting for those bastards. Where are they? Sissies, am sure they run in btn their mama's legs. The fear of the swag captain is the begining of maturity.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (39) (Reply)

Wizkid Flaunts His N432 Million Wristwatch On Instagram (Photos) / APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness / Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: List Of Donations So Far

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 1
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.