Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,153 members, 7,981,067 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 10:56 AM

Basket Mouth And Wife (before And After Photos ) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basket Mouth And Wife (before And After Photos ) (60834 Views)

Ndidi Obi, "Nneka The Pretty Serpent", 25 Years After (photos) / Sarkodie And Wife Before Fame... MONEY Is Good O!! / Basket Mouth And "Hot" Wife, Share Photos From Timeout In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basket Mouth And Wife (before And After Photos ) by tomsniel(m): 3:37pm On Jul 14, 2015
[quote author=hareskay post=35843112][/quote]
Guys should stick with the ladies that fought through thick and thin with them. Guys look away when a fine piece of ass comes after you don hammer
Re: Basket Mouth And Wife (before And After Photos ) by MemphisDepay(m): 3:38pm On Jul 14, 2015
kushsy:
. Its much oh..sorry
thanks
Re: Basket Mouth And Wife (before And After Photos ) by dhesmond(m): 3:58pm On Jul 14, 2015
what a nice family
Handsome4real:
Basket Mouth an his wife Elsie have come a long way from when they were dating before the stardom.
At the first pic he was living in Iponri but she loved, believed in him and stayed through till fame and fortune came.
I hope these pics inspires relationships and reminds us never to forget the days of little beginning.

Re: Basket Mouth And Wife (before And After Photos ) by Sweetrolly(m): 4:00pm On Jul 14, 2015
I HOPE OUR LADIES WILL LEARN FROM THIS AND STOP RUNNING AROUND ALREADY MADE GUYS

ASSUMING THIS LADY LEFT HIM IN TIMES OF HARDSHIP THIS COULD HAVE BEEN HOW SHE WOULD HAVE LOST HER LIFE TIME OPPORTUNITY AND ANOTHER LADY WOULD HAVE BEEN ENJOYING WHAT IS REALLY MEANT FOR HER
Re: Basket Mouth And Wife (before And After Photos ) by dazzysleek(f): 4:01pm On Jul 14, 2015
Love me when am poor,not when I am rich!...bless ya family
Re: Basket Mouth And Wife (before And After Photos ) by Sweetmarriage: 4:07pm On Jul 14, 2015
free2ryhme:
Money is Good
Life is sweet
but Heaven sweet pass.
Re: Basket Mouth And Wife (before And After Photos ) by brownsug(f): 5:36pm On Jul 14, 2015
Lol clown plenty for dis forum

MemphisDepay:
And this useless keke man decided to speed off with my change. He will make serious loss this week, repairing his keke everyday."
Re: Basket Mouth And Wife (before And After Photos ) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 14, 2015
eya, the topic of this thread is giving alot of frustrated negroes hope. If you like, treat your babe who stuck with you like thrash when you finally make it. The karma that will destroy your life is doing press up.

1 Like

Re: Basket Mouth And Wife (before And After Photos ) by remmytes2005(m): 6:45pm On Jul 14, 2015
good keep the ball rolling
Re: Basket Mouth And Wife (before And After Photos ) by PritiDeedee(f): 7:00pm On Jul 14, 2015
englishmart:
everybody has a before and after pictures, nothing special
#Haterz
Re: Basket Mouth And Wife (before And After Photos ) by TheDauraMallam: 9:15pm On Jul 14, 2015
nerodenero:

Dude likened Bright to this :
Is this a mature response?

Yes his comment was idiotic but again, it's his opinion.

Na you use your money buy data for him?
Re: Basket Mouth And Wife (before And After Photos ) by vickylala239: 9:16pm On Jul 14, 2015
dovelike:
Wow. Hot wife. Are you ladies seeing something?it's not after getting married or giving birth you start keeping yourself loose and adding unnecessary weight.

Tnk you.

I love ur comment die.

U will see a gel Once she drop she will b Lik Ada+Nnenna+fatima join togeda.

Cuz u Don marry.

Tnk God for my kind of guy.u add I look outside no tym.I gv u license to look outside too.

Bt if u look outside overrun I lock my gate u stay deir wit d guy.

U Dnt bring to my Huz I bring my own.no tym.

Sum gels tink marriage is waste bin,Whr u dump ur weight.

Xpecially Nw Dat gels r too Hot n Vry cheap.Evn village knw bomb shot.just slag I Don pack dem full my house.
Re: Basket Mouth And Wife (before And After Photos ) by Handsome4real(m): 11:33pm On Jul 14, 2015
PritiDeedee:

#Haterz
Hello beautiful
Re: Basket Mouth And Wife (before And After Photos ) by nerodenero: 11:40am On Jul 15, 2015
TheDauraMallam:

Yes his comment was idiotic but again, it's his opinion.
Na you use your money buy data for him?
I also aired my opinion and nobody bought data for me undecided.

1 Like

Re: Basket Mouth And Wife (before And After Photos ) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 15, 2015
Hian
Re: Basket Mouth And Wife (before And After Photos ) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 15, 2015
koyyes:
eya, the topic of this thread is giving alot of frustrated negroes hope. If you like, treat your babe who stuck with you like thrash when you finally make it. The karma that will destroy your life is doing press up.
grin
Re: Basket Mouth And Wife (before And After Photos ) by TheDauraMallam: 10:28pm On Jul 15, 2015
nerodenero:
I also aired my opinion and nobody bought data for me undecided.

Nice one. You got it.
Re: Basket Mouth And Wife (before And After Photos ) by ayodejiayeola(m): 1:50pm On Sep 17, 2015
Portrait painting of Basketmouth. Artist Ayeola Ayodeji

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DJ Arafat Is Dead - Davido Reacts / Don Jazzy Flaunts His London Bodyguard On Instagram / 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.