Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,543 members, 7,929,768 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 10:10 PM

Maximize The Best Of The Second Half Of The Year(work Is The Shortest Path To Su - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Maximize The Best Of The Second Half Of The Year(work Is The Shortest Path To Su (420 Views)

Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 / Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) / The Second Coming: A Failed Prophecy??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Maximize The Best Of The Second Half Of The Year(work Is The Shortest Path To Su by harrisonsbible: 5:35am On Jul 14, 2015
Work is the conduit between the supply and the demand of all human needs, the forerunner of human progress and the medium by which the imagination is given the wings of action. Work involves doing what you love and loving what you do.
WHAT IS WORK??
An activity in which one exerts strength or faculties to do or perform something: a : sustained physical or mental effort to overcome obstacles and achieve an objective or result. b : the labor, task, or duty that is one's accustomed means of livelihood. Usually something that excites you and makes you feel a strong emotion whenever you think about it,it is the career that you were undoubtedly meant to have ,something that is “RIGHT”. Work is the willingness to serve in a world that requires service.

Our maker did not give us minds of our own and free wills so that we could drift aimlessly without a sense of purpose and direction,we must control and use our talents to their fullest in ways that each of us see best; to do otherwise is waste of our lives-know too well the banality of waste; a human life rich with potentials reduced to mere existence, these individuals are prisoners of work, they conform to low standards ,they limit their growth, each of us must have seen these prisons of mediocrity in all walks of society. Success is achieved and maintained by those who try and keep trying-there is no future in saying it CANT BE DONE.You and I were not created to be chained, we were not designed to follow but to achieve,to strive and to build.Imagination is the key.when we fail to use our imagination,work becomes routine and routine leads to the rut of mediocrity. Mediocrity is the farthest point possible from creativity,Imagination discovers possibilities where none existed before.Great men and women know the real value of work in not just the inherent value to those who benefit from it but its greater value to the persons performing it.Those who dare to succeed seem to have the capacity for never taking their work for granted.However,most people must search and discover their calling.You can begin by knowing that you are someone who has a rare gift within you,you came to this world with that special,unique talent.you can start by looking into opportunities of interest,believe that it is never too late to begin your life,s work.

Finally,Jesus speaking come to me all you that labor and are heavy laden and I will give you rest-the word of God speaking further in Hebrews 4 vs 11(NIV) “Let us, therefore, make every effort to enter that rest, so that no one will perish by following their example of disobedience” ; Labor therefore to get into that rest”.; Jesus speaking in the gospel of John 10 vs 37 saying “If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not.” , ,showing us more picture in the book of John 5 vs 17 “But Jesus answered them, My Father worketh hitherto, and I work”. We cannot but overemphasized What Jesus told his disciples and also to anybody that cares to listen today according to Luke 22 vs 27 “For who is greater, the one who is at the table or the one who serves? Is it not the one who is at the table? But I am among you as one who serves-Job 36 vs 11 “If they obey and serve hi(follow HIS INSTRUCTIONS), they shall spend their days in prosperity, and their years in pleasures….Therefore work while the day is still bright because night comes when no man shall work.
Be Blessed.

1 Like

Re: Maximize The Best Of The Second Half Of The Year(work Is The Shortest Path To Su by Nobody: 6:21am On Jul 14, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Hari Raya Puasa Mubarak Wishes Shayari For Friends / Uplifting Things To Do Today / Is The Birthright Literal Or Figurative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.