Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,078 members, 7,949,712 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 05:06 PM

Blog Readers Mail; ''4 Things You Can Do To Be A Happier Person''; Bolanle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blog Readers Mail; ''4 Things You Can Do To Be A Happier Person''; Bolanle (340 Views)

Bolanle Ninolowo: "N10,000 Was My First Earning As An Actor" / Adunni Ade And Bolanle Ninalowo Release New Sultry Photos… / Bolanle Ninalowo: A Hot Nollywood Actor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blog Readers Mail; ''4 Things You Can Do To Be A Happier Person''; Bolanle by johnsonsatino: 6:40am On Jul 14, 2015
It's Blog reader section and this is from Bolanle, A blog reader;

She sent me this and I thought to share with you guys

Here are Bolanle’s tips for how to meditate your way to finding happiness daily, ultimately improving the quality of your life and your health.

“Make the commitment to think differently about yourself and make happiness the first thing of the day.”

Want to send your own contribution? Why not...Pls send to me at Blacksatino@blacksatino.com

Read her 4 tips; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/07/blog-readers-mail-4-things-you-can-do.html

(1) (Reply)

My Music & I With Diamond Platnumz | Upcoming Album, Collaboration & More / Wizkid Twitter Account Has Been Hacked. / Send Greetings, Shoutout, Special Thanks To Your Love Ones...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.