Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,964 members, 7,890,178 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:29 AM

How To Sell What You Don't Have (tutorial) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Sell What You Don't Have (tutorial) (537 Views)

Piuni Telecoms Biz... Global Launch! You Don't Want To Miss This$$$$ / Making Passive Income....you Don't Want To Miss This!!! / Don't Regret This If You Don't Have Hostel At A Federal University Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Sell What You Don't Have (tutorial) by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 14, 2015
Hello there......
if you've been following my threads you'll notice few days ago i shared a link on how to sell stuff on konga.com, yes i created a free guide ebook for that which you can find here http://www.zepreneur.org/2015/07/the-quick-guide-on-how-to-sell-on.html But thats not what i want to talk about today, today i want to open your eyes to the fact that you can simply sell a product that you don't own or product that you don't even have direct access to touch, although such products are sold virtually online but they re shipped to the prospect, half of amerians are now doing it & nigeria is taking that lane too, i will soon create a free guide on that and post the link here on nairaland, but while you wait for it http://www.zepreneur.org/2015/07/the-quick-guide-on-how-to-sell-on.html you can still download my free konga.com guide via the above link...
If you want a one on one lecture on how to make money, i can lecture you for a small token any amount you can afford.
Re: How To Sell What You Don't Have (tutorial) by Redfox(m): 1:11pm On Jul 14, 2015
Research, Data Analysis, Project & Dissertation

Earthlings! a closer look.

Redfox Solution Statistical/investment and Econometric packages We offer project/dissertation/thesis writing assistance to student/researchers. With the use of softwares like SPSS, Eviews,PcGive, STATA,Matlab,SQL, VBA and Microsoft Excel forecasting, financial and investment(currency & fixed income) analytic. Don't compromise quality for anything in the world. Call for research assistance.

Quantitative Risk*
Panel Data*
Forecasting*
Bands*
In-depth Dissertation & Thesis Advisory Aid*
Data Analytics Support*
Financial Regression*
Data Mining*
VBA Master*
Advanced Excel Simulation*
Foreign Exchange Trading & Modeling*
MBA Research@the Tip*
Financial Markets*

Kingsley
Redfox
kingsleyukwuoma@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Cloth ( Wholesale) Business With 500k!!! Help / .. / Earn $15,627.00 Every Month Passively!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.