Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,229 members, 7,880,867 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:21 AM

Fans Go Hard On Olamide For Releasing Too Many Singles - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Go Hard On Olamide For Releasing Too Many Singles (1549 Views)

Wilson Joshua Blasts Odera Nwobu For Releasing Video Of Dead Okwy Chukwujekwu / Lil Kesh Reunites With Olamide For YBNL Concert In UK (Photos) / Chichi Igbo Berates Olamide For Joking About The Murder Of 50 People In Orlando (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Go Hard On Olamide For Releasing Too Many Singles by jaybossYBNL(m): 8:24am On Jul 14, 2015
Olamide has once again shown why he is called Baddo by dropping another song titled Lagos Boys for his fans to enjoy.

Olamide has been releasing hits upon hits upon hits since the beginning of 2015 after the release of his 'Street OT Album' late 2014.

He just dropped a new banger titled Lagos Boys, as his fans are feeling the songs so are they dishing out their advice to the versatile rapper.

In 2015 so far Olamide has released close to 10 singles not including collaborations...below is the list if am not mistaken.

Olamide and Phyno - Cypher
Olamide - Confirm Ni ft Wizkid
Olamide - Melo Melo
Olamide - Bobo
Olamide - APC Anthem
Olamide - Ese
Olamide - The Change We Want .
Olamide - Lagos Boys

All these hit tracks within the space of 7 months, his fans on Notjustok.com are using the comment section to send out their advice only if he could listen, some says we have not finished hearing Shakiti Bobo, Melo Melo and co and he is back with another single? Olamide slow down abeg.

Do you also think he should slow down and work on his album? or its a normal thing as he is releasing singles every now and then?

Below are the comments.....

vpn said:we knw u re gd, chill n work on ur album.rubbish,,,,,,shoot video for chinko ekun, u dey there dey sneh, sneh kill u

Thirdwarthug:Which one be sneh again lol Olamide don sneh finish lmaoo

Olabz:Olamide's award flow is gonna be heavy this Year Lol !! He is the Most consistent Hitmaker of our time !
so so catchy – can’t stop listening to this one!!

Adeke:This guy keep releasing singles, are you scared they will over throne you ? why are you dropping singles to remain relevant , you have shoki ti bobo and melo melo who are still enjoying airplay , why not chill and work on a album , albums are much better than releasing alot of singles , work on a album and chilll and have a platform stop acting hungry , do david or wiz or wande release singles as much as u do? at the end of the day you will pack all this and put it on a cd and call it an album same mistake you made on your last album street OT, you are good no doubt just chil and stop acting hungry

and Adeke got some replies under his comment....see them below...

A yoruba saying goes
"when you see an old grey hair man striving in his old age, it is because he was lazy as a young man"
I share your concern but oga no be acting, this guy hungry for real. clear your doubt. Escaping the waterfront slums of Bariga akoka ladylak is not easy, nobody wishes to go back. Ola is paranoid he knows he won't shine forever so allow him work for his pension whie he can.

Ola is truly hungry.. as he said in one of his song -Voice-Of-The-Street- (Oni reason ti emi ati poverty fi fight mo need lati lowo mo de need lati fly) owun lonje kima hustle bi omo 35

I love the guy .. he came from the slum nd dont wanna go bck there thats y his hustlng like hell

Daze:These dudes saying he is releasing too many singles sha!!!! Have y'all been living under rocks for the past three years This ***** has way too many songs than makes sense. What you are saying now is what people said in 2013 when he dropped durosoke among others, same story in 2014. Brother has dropped what is essentially two albums in one year and you think singles are his problem.
You guys should better get serious.

Naija Viddy Blog:I agree that Olamide needs to slow down and let Shakitibobo and Melo Melo dominate for a while before releasing another single so he does not oversupply his market...however, one thing we should not take away from him is that he works hard, understands his fan base and knows how to market his songs well to his fan base....As an artiste, what more do you need?
For a fan like me, best believe I have downloaded all his three new songs and my speakers are in big trouble...but does that mean, i will always download any new songs he releases? NO, only the songs which I can connect with and that is totally expected.....In the meantime, I am waiting for the SNEH dance...#That'sAll #Baddo-Sneh
**NVB**

Sinbad Dantata:Wat i just observed is dat nonsense gives olamide and ybnl mates inspiration dey are so addicted to rubbish and it"s rily working for dem. Thumbs up

The Last man:OLA Kinging!!! Badoo of Life. I bangs to this!!!...but emi o le yan e je bro we need to listen to what these nay sayers are saying. Universal law: Oversupply WILL commonize ur material.. So baba make we either try space out releases OR just space out the concepts. Remember say "A she ju ni baba a se te'
Ile ishe yin Oni Jo na o...at the top it's still just us n!gga. loke loke!!!

Credit goes to NotjustOk.com for the comments.
More comments on JaybossNG.com
Re: Fans Go Hard On Olamide For Releasing Too Many Singles by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 14, 2015
grin
Re: Fans Go Hard On Olamide For Releasing Too Many Singles by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 14, 2015
Re: Fans Go Hard On Olamide For Releasing Too Many Singles by johnwizey: 8:30am On Jul 14, 2015
I tink he should slow down a little and promote other artists on his label
Re: Fans Go Hard On Olamide For Releasing Too Many Singles by Starships4u(m): 8:40am On Jul 14, 2015
He makes his money tho'
Re: Fans Go Hard On Olamide For Releasing Too Many Singles by gaetano: 9:06am On Jul 14, 2015
Olamide and phyno are currently the best rappers in Nigeria.

It's good for him to be releasing more singles. Hard work pays.

Meanwhile, he should stop cursing too much in his lyrics. Na that one i know like.
Re: Fans Go Hard On Olamide For Releasing Too Many Singles by pretydiva(f): 9:47am On Jul 14, 2015
The guy should slow down abeg..nor body is pursuing him,n besides there's no hurry in life. #teamtakeitslow#

(1) (Reply)

Ice Prince Looks Cool In These Pics / Dear Single Ladies: Stop Sowing Seeds For Husbands! / See The Celebrities Poster Currently Trending All Over Port Harcourt (scary)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.